Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty

Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty

Angelina Jolie makes a a picture perfect bunch with a bouquet of roses in the new St. John clothing ad, which will be featured in the August 2007 issue of Vanity Fair. Could a Stepford wife look any sexier??

And no, Angie hasn’t been laying low. Just yesterday, she was spotted leaving Prague, Czech Republic where she’s been shooting her action thriller Wanted.

The mother-of-four boarded the private jet carrying baby Shiloh, 13 months. Brad, in a new newsboy cap, carried Zahara, 2. The family’s chief bodyguard, Mickey Brett, carried 3-year-old Pax on board. And Maddox, 5, dressed in a gray t-shirt and khaki pants, boarded the plane all by his grown-up self!

What’s next for the Jolie-Pitts? Angie has said, “I’m in Prague for a few months, then I take two months off, then I work for two months.” Let’s hope they go out for some family-bonding time during their time off!

Check out more pictures here. One of the boxes transported onto the Jolie-Pitt‘s private jet reads “Dad’s bags for bikes don’t open needs to go on the jet.”

01 angelina jolie carrying shiloh
02 angelina jolie carrying shiloh
angelina jolie bouquet of roses

ABC

1,326 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 754 » Show All

Wow, am I first?!

First? She looks wonderful as usual..

Wow! No comments yet??? In an hour, I’m sure there will be over 100 fo’ sho’.

Wow , Am I the third ?

Thank-you Jared. Beautiful oriental outfit.
Just adore seeing Angie and baby Shiloh

WOO-HOO! I did it! :D

Really nice photo of Angelina. It’s looks as though she’s cut her hair. It looks a lot shorter than it had previously been.

Damn, she looks drop-dead gorgeous in that suit. But you could put her in a Pillsbury flour sack with three X’s on it and she’d still look gorgeous.

Its good that they are laying low… too much of anything os good for nothing esp that much exposure for the kiddies

NEW THREAD ALERT @ 07/15/2007 at 10:16 pm

NEW THREAD

Wonder if they are heading for their family vacation? Brad and Angelina and their little world travelers…let’s guess where they will show up next.

African girl @ 07/15/2007 at 10:16 pm

She looks good as usual. Thanks JJ.

Thanks JJ for the update!

Oh my man..Jared…mwah….

2 months of Beckhams is gonna drive me crazy. So, I am with you about the Jolie-Pitt coming out of hiding once in a while so that you can pay the bills and I get my fix…

…once in a while…that’s all folks.

*pouts*

Alexanderina @ 07/15/2007 at 10:19 pm

WOW she looks GORGEOUS. I love the picture, it is just beautiful. And also the pictures with her and Shi, she looks great. I wonder where they are going.

Thanks Jared for the new thread and picture

I love Angelina in the St. John ads. They are so classy.

“Family vacation?” LOL, they are never home. This “mother” is making ANOTHER movie? More daycare (warehousing) and more strangers taking care of you, kids. Geez, this woman cannot stand to be home (alone) with Brad OR her kiddie collection for 5 minutes. The kids probably think Angelina is the babysitter!

Missouri Fan @ 07/15/2007 at 10:23 pm

Thanks Jared!
It’s refreshing to see the Jolie-Pitt’s

She Looks Beautiful!!

It only took 17 posts for a troll to arrive… It never fails.

For the next thread, let’s try to get to 25 before a troll comes. Haha!

Lucky Brad @ 07/15/2007 at 10:26 pm

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL ANGIE!

Brad in one of the LUCKIEST persons in the world … in in its entire history.

Ange is a true movie star!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missouri Fan @ 07/15/2007 at 10:28 pm

21 Just Jared

:lol:

where are they go ?i love them and best whishes for them

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 754 » Show All