Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty

Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty

Angelina Jolie makes a a picture perfect bunch with a bouquet of roses in the new St. John clothing ad, which will be featured in the August 2007 issue of Vanity Fair. Could a Stepford wife look any sexier??

And no, Angie hasn’t been laying low. Just yesterday, she was spotted leaving Prague, Czech Republic where she’s been shooting her action thriller Wanted.

The mother-of-four boarded the private jet carrying baby Shiloh, 13 months. Brad, in a new newsboy cap, carried Zahara, 2. The family’s chief bodyguard, Mickey Brett, carried 3-year-old Pax on board. And Maddox, 5, dressed in a gray t-shirt and khaki pants, boarded the plane all by his grown-up self!

What’s next for the Jolie-Pitts? Angie has said, “I’m in Prague for a few months, then I take two months off, then I work for two months.” Let’s hope they go out for some family-bonding time during their time off!

Check out more pictures here. One of the boxes transported onto the Jolie-Pitt‘s private jet reads “Dad’s bags for bikes don’t open needs to go on the jet.”

01 angelina jolie carrying shiloh
02 angelina jolie carrying shiloh
angelina jolie bouquet of roses

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

1,326 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 754 » Show All
Andrómeda @ 07/15/2007 at 10:58 pm

Finally!, thanks JJ. We were waiting for a new thread…
Angie looks so beatiful and elegant!!.

[~Famous~] @ 07/15/2007 at 10:58 pm

New Beckham Thread!

45 coalharbourqt : 07/15/2007 at 10:42 pm

=====================================================

Hey Coal, glad you dropped by. How is the moving going?

Awww, the inbred trolls have made an appearance, coming into the new thread, right on time, on their cankles, their wonkey eye and brushing their snaggle tooth.

no longer a lurker @ 07/15/2007 at 10:59 pm

Jill : 07/15/2007 at 10:54 pm

The difference between Angelina and X is that Angelina could put on a burlap sack and make it look like a Saint John’s suit. X would make a Saint John’s suit look like a burlap sack.

=======================

well said, jill, well said!

Is this the Fall/Winter ad campaign for St. John? Looks like Spring to me.
Nice pics. Those Newsweek pics are amazing. Thanks to whoever posted it.

stop pretending to be a brad fan and calling names to angie.
i m a brad fan and most of us love angie and the others that don t like her are happy because brad is happy.

17 cruddup : 07/15/2007 at 10:22 pm
This “mother” is making ANOTHER movie?
********************************************************

Yeah, this mother works. Unlike poor X who has nothing to do but sit on her yoga mat and blow-dry her hair all day long because nobody wants to put her in their movies. (Never mind that she will never be anyone’s mother.)

67 susie : 07/15/2007 at 10:51 pm
Blondie, ntt- they are expensive but they are beautifully made knit suits and dresses. My mom used to wear **. Johns alot and I have them all now and they are still perfect and fashionable, like Chanel.
++++++++++++++++++++++
Susie – You are right. A St. John’s suit has the ability to transcend any current trend, which is so important when you are spending as much as they cost. They are able to be dressed up or down, depending on the accessories. You’re lucky to have them. They remind of the kind of style made famous by Audrey Hepburn, never out of style, but never setting trends either.

The Jolie- Pitt family is an inspiration for all. Angie is the most beautiful woman in the world; everyone wants to copy her,

Preggy-Jolie @ 07/15/2007 at 11:02 pm

I just dropped out my chair laughing!!!!

Preggy-Jolie @ 07/15/2007 at 11:02 pm

=======================

well said, jill, well said!

This made me drop out my chair laughing..lmao

Think about it.... @ 07/15/2007 at 11:02 pm

60 Koral
———————————————————————–
Sickogirl, that’s you huh? She’s a baby asshat! They are supposed to be chubby and then as they begin walking and growing taller they thin out. She looks like a normal 13 month old child.

coalharbourqt @ 07/15/2007 at 11:02 pm

Hey ntt, hey susie! *waving* Yup, done moving and now comes the fun part – buying some new furniture and unpacking my books etc. :D Love my new place!

How have you been? What’s new? I haven’t been here for a while – did I miss anything exciting? I’ll have to go thread reading and catch up a bit…hope all is well with you!

Thanks for the new thread Just Jared. AJ looks great and Shiloh is a cutie. She will grow up to be a beauty like her mom. AJ has a successful campaign with Saint John(as well as her other product endorsements)and is a unique and defining model for their clothing line.
AMH is a powerful film and AJ gave an oscar worthy performance. There are a lot of miserable and jealous females posting(probably only one chronic name changer). However, the good thing about AJ is that she does not give in to public perception or cry over d and z listed celebrites opinion about her, not to mention catty females on a blog. She marches to the beat of her own drum and go about raising her children, giving quality performances and loving her Man. She is a woman that I greatly admire and respect for her charitable and UN work. Best wishes to BAMPZS and peace to all.

Thank You JJ for the new pics.Like I’ve always said you are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!! What is a Troll?

plain thought from a fan @ 07/15/2007 at 11:05 pm

Now I guess no one will doubt that the Fug Face Famous is never a JP fan ever. Guess it can’t hold to show its true color any longer. Ha…

Back to the topic, Angelina looks extremely beautiful in that Saint John’s suit. It’s gonna be the best pic among all the pics from Saint John in my opinion.

78 new name : 07/15/2007 at 10:57 pm – Are you for real????

83 Observer2 : 07/15/2007 at 10:58 pm

============================================================

ROTFLMBO!!!

You made me fall out of my chair laughing so hard at you post.

oh my….oh my….. :lol: :lol:

I like the ad. she’s staring at the sky because she would rather be flying a friggin’ plane than picking flowers dressed like that.

Jill- well said! :lol:

Julianne- unfortunately I don’t have anywhere to wear them to! But they are keepers. :lol:

no longer a lurker @ 07/15/2007 at 11:07 pm

coal, hello! 4000+ posts for the beowulf thread, heard about it?

Brad wants your pitty, give it to him. Brad the hero is the name of the game.

Thanks, JJ !