Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty

Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty

Angelina Jolie makes a a picture perfect bunch with a bouquet of roses in the new St. John clothing ad, which will be featured in the August 2007 issue of Vanity Fair. Could a Stepford wife look any sexier??

And no, Angie hasn’t been laying low. Just yesterday, she was spotted leaving Prague, Czech Republic where she’s been shooting her action thriller Wanted.

The mother-of-four boarded the private jet carrying baby Shiloh, 13 months. Brad, in a new newsboy cap, carried Zahara, 2. The family’s chief bodyguard, Mickey Brett, carried 3-year-old Pax on board. And Maddox, 5, dressed in a gray t-shirt and khaki pants, boarded the plane all by his grown-up self!

What’s next for the Jolie-Pitts? Angie has said, “I’m in Prague for a few months, then I take two months off, then I work for two months.” Let’s hope they go out for some family-bonding time during their time off!

Check out more pictures here. One of the boxes transported onto the Jolie-Pitt‘s private jet reads “Dad’s bags for bikes don’t open needs to go on the jet.”

01 angelina jolie carrying shiloh
02 angelina jolie carrying shiloh
angelina jolie bouquet of roses

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

1,326 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 854 » Show All
Missouri Fan @ 07/15/2007 at 11:10 pm

77 susie

Please check your email. thanks.
Good Night.

Angelina is holding on to their little girl.To bad we did not get to see the front of their faces,or all together at the same time,Family Picture Maybe one day soon,Love this family, BAMPZS forever!!!!!

Angie is gorgeous as always !

It never fails with these predictable trolls. Thanks for the new pictures Jared.

Love the St. John’s one.

Dirty Cougar @ 07/15/2007 at 11:11 pm

Sheeit! Brad better start carrying Shiloh! Shiloh almost looks likes she outweighs Angelina! lol!

To: New name ~ if you google St. John’s or go back to the last thread, there is a link and you will be able to see that it is a higher end designer label, not available to JC Penneys. Didn’t know they carried a label with the same name. Just a coincidence, for sure.

75 new name : 07/15/2007 at 10:57 pm
I’ve seen **.Johns clothing at J.C.Penny.Could it be the same one?
=================

No, I think JCP’s is Saint John Bay, not Saint John.

Alexanderina @ 07/15/2007 at 11:12 pm

82 Observer2 : 07/15/2007 at 10:58 pm
Awww, the inbred trolls have made an appearance, coming into the new thread, right on time, on their cankles, their wonkey eye and brushing their snaggle tooth.
==========================================================================
ROTFLMFAO that was classic Observer2 :lol:

Not all Brad fans are crazy, some of them yes, they hate angelina and hate any woman he’s with at the time.

Jolie is a very beautiful woman .

coalharbourqt @ 07/15/2007 at 11:15 pm

Missouri Fan – Brava! Brava! Well done on your video – love the music and some of the pics I haven’t even seen before :-) I hope you are having a lovely summer and enjoying your garden.

Hi Lady G – yes, finally! It was one of the hottest days of the year but I survived. How are you doing? Having a good summer?

no longer a lurker – are you freakin’ serious???!!! Holy crap! That must be some kind of record. I hope it wasn’t too ugly – those long threads tend to get pretty nasty in my experience. So much for catching up on reading – LOL! I hope all is well in your world! :-)

Nice pics of Angie and Shiloh – I hope JJ adds some more pics of the rest of the fam.!

is it me or does she look so much like Jenifer A, in that shot with shi,her hair,and the style look so much alike now that its almost blonde

——————-
Didn’t you heard? Brad doesn’t care about angelina’s health! he doesn’t give a **** unless his PR is affected.

I really like the suit Angelina is wearing and clicked on the other photos in the link and liked those suits too. S t John isn’t selling in my country – I think it is almost exclusively a US label. I wasn’t very familiar with s t john knits but I really like that classic looks they have in this seasons clothing. I assume it is for the winter line or is it for autumn?

It does cost a lot of money – 1000 to 2000 but I TRULY think that if the fabric and cut are good and you look the BEST that you can look and are COMFORTABLE in the suit like that, it is a worth while investment for the big meeting or interview. I’m a great believer in wearing an outfit where you feel absolutely certain you are looking your best and feel very comfortable, then you can forget about it and focus on getting your message across – as in HIRE ME or PROMOTE ME!!!

I know there’s been lots of discussions about Victoria and I read somewhere that she was actually quite funny and poking fun at herself in her 1 hour special. It’s good that she can laugh at herself. Anyway, the reason for my mentioning Vicky is because she always looks like she is uncomfortable in her clothing. As if she has to suck in her stomach and hold her posture – know what I mean? It might explain the sucking on a lemon and having stick up her a s s look on her face and body everytime that Passing Through had commented on in the last thread. LOL.

Shiloh is BIG @ 07/15/2007 at 11:18 pm

Shiloh is growing fast and she’s quite big. It looks like she may inherit those GIANT genes of the Voights.

Jon Voight is 6 ft 4 in.
Jamie is taller than John Voight.
Angie is taller than her mother.
Brad is about 6 ft.

I just don’t understand the losers who sit around and wait for a new thread to start their sick mess over and over again.

These people are either paid or just don’t have a freaking life.

I was a fan of both parties before they got together and love them even more since they’ve found each other. Love conquers all. And the Jolie-Pitts don’t give a rat’s ass how you feel about them!!!!!

Live and let live people. To all the losers who hide behind their computer screens with all the hateful comments needs to look in the mirror and ask themselves, Who am I to judge?

And to the Bampzs fans, stop falling for the same BS over and over on each thread. I have lurked here for almost two years now and posted sporadically. Let’s just keep this thread about BAMPZS and forget about the X, her fans and employees.

Peace!!!! Cancun here I come………..

To Post 87 Susie ~ Well, truth be told, neither would I. But you never know when an opportunity will come up! I could live in my comfy Levi’s but office attire gets in the way so I can go to work.

I love this family!! They just make my day!

Coal- hi *waving*, congrats on the move. :lol:

julia weinstein @ 07/15/2007 at 11:21 pm

Beautiful, they make me smile when i see their photos. :)

Mzslil- make sure you drive to Play Del Carmen while you are there. It is a great, small funky town with alot of younger Europeans and the beaches aren’t commercial like Cancun, very cute! :)

fashionista @ 07/15/2007 at 11:22 pm

St. John used to have the nasty reputation of being the knockoffs to Chanel couture. Kelly Gray’s appearance in the company’s ads rolled eyes. I think for Angelina they are doing special couture outfits for her. These are not of interest to the traditional St. John customer. They rely on those Chanel-y type suits. Angelina is used to showcase the more creative designs of St. John.

What I would like to see is Angelina be the spokesperson for Christian Louboutin shoes. She wears them all the time. They are one of my faves.

Nice pictures.

The X fans will probably start yammering that they will never buy a Saint John’s suit after they put Angelina in their advertisements. It’s a moot point anyway because the typical X fan wouldn’t be able to fit into a Saint John’s suit. Saint Johns doesn’t make clothes in plus sizes.

I don’t even see Shiloh well.What they are talking about?

Thank You Jared.. You are such a Prince..
I adore The Jolie-Pitt’s and I adore You….
Cheers Jared!!!