Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty

Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty

Angelina Jolie makes a a picture perfect bunch with a bouquet of roses in the new St. John clothing ad, which will be featured in the August 2007 issue of Vanity Fair. Could a Stepford wife look any sexier??

And no, Angie hasn’t been laying low. Just yesterday, she was spotted leaving Prague, Czech Republic where she’s been shooting her action thriller Wanted.

The mother-of-four boarded the private jet carrying baby Shiloh, 13 months. Brad, in a new newsboy cap, carried Zahara, 2. The family’s chief bodyguard, Mickey Brett, carried 3-year-old Pax on board. And Maddox, 5, dressed in a gray t-shirt and khaki pants, boarded the plane all by his grown-up self!

What’s next for the Jolie-Pitts? Angie has said, “I’m in Prague for a few months, then I take two months off, then I work for two months.” Let’s hope they go out for some family-bonding time during their time off!

Check out more pictures here. One of the boxes transported onto the Jolie-Pitt‘s private jet reads “Dad’s bags for bikes don’t open needs to go on the jet.”

01 angelina jolie carrying shiloh
02 angelina jolie carrying shiloh
angelina jolie bouquet of roses

Michael Buckner/Getty

1,326 Responses to “Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty”

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 954 » Show All

1. 126
    syd Says:

117 Mzslil : 07/15/2007 at 11:19 pm
    I just don’t understand the losers who sit around and wait for a new thread to start their sick mess over and over again.

These people are either paid or just don’t have a freaking life.

I was a fan of both parties before they got together and love them even more since they’ve found each other. Love conquers all. And the Jolie-Pitts don’t give a rat’s ass how you feel about them!!!!!

Live and let live people. To all the losers who hide behind their computer screens with all the hateful comments needs to look in the mirror and ask themselves, Who am I to judge?

And to the Bampzs fans, stop falling for the same BS over and over on each thread. I have lurked here for almost two years now and posted sporadically. Let’s just keep this thread about BAMPZS and forget about the X, her fans and employees.

Peace!!!! Cancun here I come………..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Amen. I usually just lurk but the fans who keep conversing with the trolls and keep the past alive are just as tiring. There is so much other stuff to talk about like where the family is going.

They might be going to France since Angie said on the Daily Show that they were going to Prague, France, and Pakistan.
    My thinking is that they’ll go France, come back to shoot in Chicago, then be off for a while, then Brad will shoot his movie, and then they’ll go to Pakistan.

Anyone know the schedule? I suck at remembering dates.

2. 127
    Mzslil Says:

Thanks Susie…..Playa Del Carmen is on our to do list.

3. 128
    Julianne Says:

124 Jill : 07/15/2007 at 11:23 pm
    The X fans will probably start yammering that they will never buy a Saint John’s suit after they put Angelina in their advertisements. It’s a moot point anyway because the typical X fan wouldn’t be able to fit into a Saint John’s suit. Saint Johns doesn’t make clothes in plus sizes.
    ___________________________________
    I am curious….what is considered a plus size in the fashionista world? The average American women is a size 12, so would they be barred from this line of clothing?

4. 129
    How does an X fan look? Says:

124 Jill

————

Absolutely correct. The typical X fan looks like this.

Now, I know why they hate so much.

5. 130
    I don't think so Says:

127 syd : 07/15/2007 at 11:29 pm

Why are they going to Pakistan? is it for a UNHCR mission?

6. 131
    Jill Says:

62 susie : 07/15/2007 at 10:51 pm
    My mom used to wear Saint Johns alot and I have them all now and they are still perfect and fashionable, like Chanel.
    ********************************************************************

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!! I think I’d sell my soul for a Saint John’s suit! :mrgreen:

Just kidding. :-) Wear them with pride. You’ll pass them on to your granddaughter and they will never go out of style.

7. 132
    glair Says:

Hey, my first time to post but my 2 months lurking in here….just wanna say thanks Jared for this cool job to share us the updates about the supercouple. But glad to know Angie will have time to take care of the kids more that she’s done filming for Wanted.

8. 133
    Mzslil Says:

Syd…..I totally agree.

I am hoping that Brad and Angie take the kids to the beach. Z loves the ocean.

9. 134
    susie Says:

Julianne- I hear you, I am a sweats girl! Have to be. I think that St. John is too old for me anyways, it would age me although I have seen my sister in them with a button or 2 undone and it looked good. Oh well, until we start dressing for the park I am out of luck :lol:

Mzslil- oh good, it such a cute town and the tourists are a different breed there, very European and hip :)

10. 135
    Jill Says:

#129
    LOL, I think the average X fan shops at Lane Bryant’s.

11. 136
    be Says:

I hope Angie & Brad don’t on Beckham’s thread we don’t need anther triangle because we make Jennifer popular than she was,we don’t have time for people who are looking for attention.No more hit for anyone.

12. 137
    Cancun Says:

Cancun is WILD! have fun, I prefer Punta cana but cancun is great. Hope you enjoy the tequila and Corona beer cuz you’re going to have it even at breakfast

13. 138
    syd Says:

130 I don’t think so : 07/15/2007 at 11:32 pm
    127 syd : 07/15/2007 at 11:29 pm

Why are they going to Pakistan? is it for a UNHCR mission?

^^^^^^^

Well, that would be my guess. I just remember Angelina said on The Daily Show they would go to Paksistan sometime later on this year.

14. 139
    lylian Says:

44 no longer a lurker : 07/15/2007 at 10:42 pm
    lylian, also this one:

________________

Thanks. will check it out later.

15. 140
    Julianne Says:

Wow, Post 129 ~ that was a really hateful fan in that photo. I will now say LOL at your post. I try to champion women not fitting into size charts in order to be beautiful or attractive. But after seeing how that fan was behaving, she couldn’t be considered beautiful, as that begins in one’s heart. And that woman had one UGLY heart, for sure.

16. 141
    Julianne Says:

Does anyone know where the Changeling will be filmed?

17. 142
    Mzslil Says:

Tequila and Corona for breakfast…..lol. I don’t drink alcohol.

18. 143
    Jill Says:

128 Julianne : 07/15/2007 at 11:31 pm
    *******************************************************************

That’s a good question. Actually, I heard the average American woman is a size 14. I know a lot of high-end designers refuse to market any of their designs over a size 12. Ann Taylor is a mid-price chain and they only recently started stocking clothes up to size 16. But they still don’t sell plus sizes.

I saw a store in NYC last year that advertised “REAL clothes for REAL women”. They had some very nice models in the window. I went in there and they didn’t have a thing under a size ten. I was like, wait a minute — us single-digit sizes are REAL women, too!

Jill (size 4 or 6)

19. 144
    Jill Says:

122 fashionista : 07/15/2007 at 11:22 pm
    What I would like to see is Angelina be the spokesperson for Christian Louboutin shoes. She wears them all the time. They are one of my faves.
    **********************************************************************

Are those the shoes with the red soles? I see her in them all the time. I think she wore them with that $26 dress she wore to the premiere of AMH. Those shoes can make any outfit look like a million dollars.

20. 145
    not good Says:

—————————————-
    She looks like her idol.

21. 146
    Matt Drudge Says:

Hilarious! On his show they are saying that the whole Posh & Becks hype is completely manufatured by the media and Simon Fuller, creator of Pop Idol/American Idol. Simon was responsible for bringing David B to the US. Will the trick work? They don’t think so.

In addition, David B is an athlete. He should only be showcased in the sports media but they pass him off as Hollywood. Yes they are famous but in their own sports world. Posh’s equivalent is Eva Longoria. Trophy wives who work in entertainment industry married to top athletes.

22. 147
    Indie Says:

Hey Lilian- If I remember correctly, you live in Australia. If so, can you tell me anything about Sydney and places of interest. I will be there in september and am trying to get as much information as possible.

I hope you are still online.

23. 148
    [~Famous~] Says:

Hmmmm.. I wonder who was the first person to start referring to aniston as X. Lol who could it be.

24. 149
    Angelina Says:

Awww….thanks for the photos and for the other link to see more photos. The jolie- pitts are look super great as usual, love them! Oh and that photo on the other website of Maddox getting on the jet is soo cutee! More, more jolie- pitts!

25. 150
    lurker opinion Says:

141 Julianne : 07/15/2007 at 11:42 pm
    Does anyone know where the Changeling will be filmed?

Angelina said in her MTV interview that it will start filming in LA this October.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 954 » Show All