Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty

Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty

Angelina Jolie makes a a picture perfect bunch with a bouquet of roses in the new St. John clothing ad, which will be featured in the August 2007 issue of Vanity Fair. Could a Stepford wife look any sexier??

And no, Angie hasn’t been laying low. Just yesterday, she was spotted leaving Prague, Czech Republic where she’s been shooting her action thriller Wanted.

The mother-of-four boarded the private jet carrying baby Shiloh, 13 months. Brad, in a new newsboy cap, carried Zahara, 2. The family’s chief bodyguard, Mickey Brett, carried 3-year-old Pax on board. And Maddox, 5, dressed in a gray t-shirt and khaki pants, boarded the plane all by his grown-up self!

What’s next for the Jolie-Pitts? Angie has said, “I’m in Prague for a few months, then I take two months off, then I work for two months.” Let’s hope they go out for some family-bonding time during their time off!

Check out more pictures here. One of the boxes transported onto the Jolie-Pitt‘s private jet reads “Dad’s bags for bikes don’t open needs to go on the jet.”

01 angelina jolie carrying shiloh
02 angelina jolie carrying shiloh
angelina jolie bouquet of roses

1,326 Responses to “Angelina Jolie is a Bouquet of Beauty”

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1054 » Show All

1. 151
    Julianne Says:

Jill ~ I wasn’t really sure if it was size 12 or 14. I guess the designers have researched what sells to plus size and what doesn’t. It’s funny that the store in NYC depicted a real woman to be at least a size 10! A real woman can be any size, we all know that!

2. 152
    not good Says:

She could be size 16 or more .

3. 153
    anon Says:

144 Jill : 07/15/2007 at 11:44 pm
    122 fashionista : 07/15/2007 at 11:22 pm
    What I would like to see is Angelina be the spokesperson for Christian Louboutin shoes. She wears them all the time. They are one of my faves.
    **********************************************************************

Are those the shoes with the red soles? I see her in them all the time. I think she wore them with that $26 dress she wore to the premiere of AMH. Those shoes can make any outfit look like a million dollars.

________________________________________

yes and she also wore them in Mr.& Mrs. Smith. You can see the red soles clearly during the last scenes of Brad & Angelina at the marriage counselor. She swings one of her crossed legs up and down and you catch the red sole of the shoe she’s wearing.

4. 154
    ntt Says:

Another question to Lylian. When are schools out for a long recess in Australia?

5. 155
    Julianne Says:

150 Lurker Opinion – Thank you for that answer. That’s cool, they can stay in their LA home while filming.

6. 156
    KK1 Says:

They may not be able to go to Pakistan. Angelina said to France first and maybe then to Pakistan. It is very unsettled over there right now with some fighting occuring in the capital and the border with Afganistan. They may not be permitted to enter.

Shiloh has some long legs. She does take after her Daddy as he was a little chubby dub as a toddler. Zahara was also a little chubby dub last year in Paris with a little round face and look at her now. I remember pixs of them in Paris sitting near the window in a cafe and Brad was giving Zahara a bottle while Angelina and Maddox looked on.

Hope they enjoy their vacation. Read that Angelina will be in Chicago the 1st week of August for final Wanted scenes, and Brad goes back to work the end of August. Where do Burn After Reading and State of Play shoot? Angelina will be in LA in October I think for the Changeling or am I wrong? Isn’t Maddox’s birthday near the beginning of August? Maybe they will celebrate at Chuckie Cheese in Chicago. LOL. Maddox’s last two birthdays have been celebrated in SB.

7. 157
    Jill Says:

151 Julianne :
    LOL, I thought it was kind of funny. I think that store was opened by people who felt there was a need for stylish clothes for ladies who wear plus sizes. It must be kind of disheartening to go into stores like Bloomingdales or Saks or Bendels and not find anything stylish in larger sizes. I’m fortunate to wear a single-digit size; I can always find something in the stores. But some designers seem to want to punish large-size women for being large. That attitude totally sucks. You don’t have to be stick-thin to be attractive. Good-looking women come in all sizes.

8. 158
    Think about it.... Says:

109 wait wait : 07/15/2007 at 11:12 pm
    Not all Brad fans are crazy, some of them yes, they hate angelina and hate any woman he’s with at the time.

———————————————————————–
    Very true…I’ve been a fan of his since Interview with a Vampire and have shared in all the major sites about him throughout the years seeing this very thing. Some ‘fans’ can’t accept him with any woman and will talk sh*t about whoever she is. It happened with both his exes.

Personally, I like him with Angie very much as he appears to be very content with his life and the family they have. He doesn’t seem to be in search of ‘something’ anymore…part of that is maturity in life experience and the other is finding a person that fits the way he wants to live his life. As a true fan, that’s all that matters to me.

9. 159
    Lucy! Says:

#29 … ITA (LOL)!!!!

10. 160
    Cancun Says:

Tequila and Corona for breakfast…..lol. I don’t drink alcohol
    ————————————————————
    Me neither until I went to cancun, 2 days later I was drinking beer at 10:00am and having cockteils with little umbrellas at the beach the whole day!

11. 161
    ntt Says:

I have never seen this picture before. The girl holding the picture is really ugly inside out. I feel sorry for her.

12. 162
    Somalia Says:

Breath taking*

Brad pitt is hot 2 look at and also to listen to, but sadly I can’t say the same thing for David B.

Brad got bedroom voice.

13. 163
    Julianne Says:

157 Jill: I agree with you. My efforts through dieting and alot of walking on my treadmill helped me shed just about 30 lbs. and get into a size 10. It’s been really interesting see how people treat me differently. Still the same person inside, but our society is still so fixated on the visual image that we project, and it’s evident from comments from both men and women.

Gotta hit the pillow ~ nice chatting with you tonight.

14. 164
    Somalia Says:

161 ntt : 07/16/2007 at 12:04 am

*******
    I have never seen this picture before either.She looks like she has Mental problems.

X fans have mental problems.

15. 165
    Z Says:

A ROSE betwin ROSES.

16. 166
    Jill Says:

163 Julianne : 07/16/2007 at 12:06 am
    **********************************************************

Congratulations! But doesn’t that suck like a Hoover vac that people treat you differently because you lost 30 lbs and a couple of dress sizes? People don’t realize how shallow and insensitive they are when they act like that.

17. 167
    dancingqueen Says:

After only 2 hours this post is already at 167 comments. One could never say that Angie doesn’t inspire debate.

18. 168
    Pittstop Says:

129 How does an X fan look? : 07/15/2007 at 11:32 pm
    ——————————
    What is IT? A Buffalo, Ape, Elephant, what? Whatever IT is, someone needs to call the local Zoo to come get IT. IT would scare the h*ll out of me if I passed IT on the streets. IT must be related to fugly ugly since IT looks like a man.

19. 169
    Mzslil Says:

Cancun….too funny.

I’ve been tested before. My friends took me to TJ (Tijuana, Mexico) on my 20th birthday and I survived without a drink. Drinks were $1 a piece back then, I was the only sober member of the group that night. We were almost detained @ the border because my friends were in no shape to drive back to LA….lol.

20. 170
    Deane Says:

IMDB says Burn After Reading bigins filming in August and Dirty Tricks begins November. That movie hasquite a cast list.

21. 171
    pattong beach Says:

You can find Saint John’s clothing at Nordstrom.

I think the average American size woman is 6 or 8 not 14.

Saint John clothing doesnt fit me. I prefer the brand “free people” or “miss 60″. I also shop at Banana Republic for work clothes

22. 172
    syd Says:

I don’t think Brad is part of Dirty Tricks. He’s a producer of the movie but not one of the cast members. IMDB is not very accurate.

23. 173
    Pretty in Pink Says:

172 syd

———

Brad will shoot State of Play after Burn After reading. I think he has a small part in BAR.

24. 174
    Pittstop Says:

161 ntt : 07/16/2007 at 12:04 am
    ——————————–
    I finally figured out what IT is. IT is an inbred troll on the loose. Quick, someone call the Zoo Keeper to capture IT. Caution, handle with care because IT may bite.

25. 175
    syd Says:

I only know about Burn afte reading – the Coen Brother movie that Brad is going to film.

Does State of Play even have a cast yet?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1054 » Show All