David Beckham @ Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

David Beckham @ Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

David Beckham gets his morning java fix at his local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf before joining his Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team for their first practice.

It only took a few seconds before David was noticed by fans. Look how inconspicuous this stranger is taking a picture of David. Classic!

Mr. Golden Balls will make his debut game as an official member of the Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday, July 21st, against London Club Chelsea.

WILL YOU BE tuning into ESPN this Saturday to watch David Beckham play with the Los Angeles Galaxy?

david beckham coffee bean tea leaf 01
david beckham coffee bean tea leaf 02
david beckham coffee bean tea leaf 03
david beckham coffee bean tea leaf 04
david beckham coffee bean tea leaf 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

[~Famous~] @ 07/15/2007 at 10:59 pm

Thank god this wasnt another ‘you know what’ thread.

Beckham’s rock! Lol

TICKS

oww oww! he looks goood.

OVERRATED just like the wife, if I may say.

SO FREAKING HOTTTTT!!

I love this man, he looks sooooo good!

We will see on Saturday, now won’t we…

David Becklam in America is awesome! I already got his team LA Galaxy shirt with the monogram Beckham in the back! Got support David’s team! I hope they’ll win many matches for the US!

HE LOOKS OK.

BUT I DON’T THINK HE’S AN ATTENTION *****. NOTICE THE LACK OF PAPARAZZI.

BUT IF IT WAS VICTORIA, THERE WOULD BE 100S OF PAPARAZZI BECAUSE SHE NOTIFIES THEM OF WHERE SHE’S GOING.

DAVID SEEMS MORE REAL. RIGHT?

And sorry the Beckham’s LA Galaxy shirt is sold out on Adidas official website. But I think you can still find some on third party website or Adidas retail shop.

God hes so hott!

I LOVE HIS $250 RICK OWENS T SHIRTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[~Famous~] @ 07/15/2007 at 11:09 pm

I might tune in for a second just to look at him. Soccer is boring.

OMG — I don’t understand the fascination w/ the Beckams (him and his family) — they’re SOOOO overrated. There are so many ahtletes out there who are a LOT more accomplished than Beckham, AND are actually doing good works outside of their sports.

He’s not hot.

OVERRATED.

HE IS NORMAL LOOKING

12 [~Famous~] : 07/15/2007 at 11:09 pm
===================
:lol: :lol: :lol:

EW. HE NEEDS TO CLIP HIS TOE NAILS.

HIS TOES ARE DISGUSTING

[~Famous~] @ 07/15/2007 at 11:14 pm

Soccer’s extremely boring, one of the worst sports on the planet to watch, but I will watch ‘some’ of it just because of Beck’s. And I’m sure A LOT of other people who don’t like Soccer will too.

Big Ratings.

12 [~Famous~] Look how nice he is, taking time out of his busy day to speak to fans. Regular people couldn’t even get within arms reach of certain celebrity without getting punched and kicked in the face by crazy bodyguards, while they scream racial slurs. Lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Are you talking about me???

Dirty Cougar @ 07/15/2007 at 11:15 pm

Word to David. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s coffee sucks! Tasts like sheeit!!! You’re way better off going to Starbuck’s dude!

COMO DIRIA PARIS HILTON: THAT’S HOT!

Hmmm…….ugly two zone head. No one even notice that? He looks old, way too old.

Hot? Now you got to find the real definition of being hot. No way I will tune in to watch some boring ball kicking no score reaching game.

Whatever, just a dude in a shop. Nothing special…

FAMOUS..EAT SH*T and DIE B*TCH!!! Enough of your god forsaken comments…i see them on every single f*cking Beckham thread…here’s an idea you stupid moron, why dont you come in and JUST comment on Beckham instead of writting stupid sh*t all the time…sh*t that has NOTHING to do with David…OK???? Now STFU!

Oh and BTW, David looks great, seems that LA agrees with him…cant wait to watch his match, i will be cheering for him! Go LA Galaxy!

take note of the comment about David in the David Beckham thread Famous, and next time try to stick to the person to whom the thread is about!

Oh and FYI…the sh*t that you are even trying to imply, is not true, so that tells you how well “informed” you are…DUMBA$$.

David so soon,,dude slow down. @ 07/15/2007 at 11:44 pm

I was hoping David would wait at least a month- before he was trying to pick up other women.
Posh hire and investigator if you havent already,,and its best to live here in America and keep an eye on him,instead of hiring another young HOT thang.
Cuz America has it like that- with lots of HOTTIES that would gladly take your place.
Oh and Famous instigating as usual,huh?

he looks a) hot and b) happy. i WILL be watching on saturday in between harry potter chapters haha.

Why would he leave Europe where soccer is HUGE for the US where if you polled 100 people and asked them who the Los Angeles Galaxies where a majority of them would be like WHO.

Hot stuff. Gooooool :lol::

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 12:07 am

Someone’s had a little to much to drink tonight. LMFAO best laugh I’ve had in awhile.

TICKS!

the reason u leave europe 4 the USA is the $250 million pay cheque.

He’s hot. He seems really friendly to his fans and seems to be a great dad. I don’t see a reason to hate him. I just hope he doesn’t turn into an ******* like so many of our sports stars here. And I love soccer! I’ll definitely be watching him play.

when the page was loading, i thought it’s wentworth miller going to starbucks(again) lol wentworth has a t-shirt just like his.

I need WM news, JJ!

David will have some Huge Temptations. HollyWierd women, your’e right,some of them, don’t play, they will kick around the ball and knock it in the goal the first night if given the golden chance with ‘I love the ladies’ Beckham. Are there Cheerleaders on soccer teams?
If so, oh man. LA has some fine plastic looking ladies there. Beck the player,you know it. Go Beck!

Love this man and his family. I enjoy this because Im so sick and disgusted by all the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coverage and photos.
The Pitts have no family values.

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 1:06 am

Best thing about Beckham threads… You don’t see 2000 comments about Jennifer Aniston. Lol

37 cody

Seems you know nothing about the Beckhams. LOL.

Soccer ratings will be up for two games then Americans will remember how boring it is. Same as when the women were successful, Ham and the girls got ratings then it died.

Now bring over some handsome Argentina and Spanish men than maybe just maybe soccer will have ratings for a week.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS MAN?

I SEE PEOPLE LIKE HIM ALL DAY.

HE IS SO REGULAR..

UGH HE’S SO BORING. GO BACK TO THE UK SWEETIE.

BRANGELINA @ 07/16/2007 at 1:13 am

Ugly and should go back to his normal hair color

Krung Krung @ 07/16/2007 at 1:14 am

david is a very goodlooking guy must admit, BUT, his voice is a very big turned OFF, he sounds like a girl y’all bahahahahhaaa, ciao.

happy hannukah….

*yawn*

next.

COVER YOUR UGLY FEET DAVID!!!!!!

FAMOUS HO @ 07/16/2007 at 1:15 am

HE IS UGLY.

TONS OF HOTTER SOCCER PLAYERS. GO LOOK IT UP YOURSELF.

L.A. GIRL @ 07/16/2007 at 1:16 am

NOT HOT AT ALL!!!

I like his wife though.

Why no paparazzi around?

I agree, He is not really cute either. He’s average at best.

Does anyone know how many times he has cheated? Being that he likes to date in his marriage. Is he a college graduate? Is his teeth real?

So cute. I still haven’t heard his voice though.

tres' hot @ 07/16/2007 at 2:00 am

suzy : 07/16/2007 at 12:10 am
the reason u leave europe 4 the USA is the $250 million pay cheque.

__________________________________________________________

ITA Suzy, 250 million pay cheque can make you do alot of things… even playing for a club that you don’t want to. Plus I also think he actually did it for his wife. Posh has his balls in an iron fist!!

I don’t care that sounds like Mickey… I still think he is HOT!!!

Famous, I have to say I’ve been wondering for awhile now: What does TICKS stand for? :lol:

38 [~Famous~] : 07/16/2007 at 1:06 am
_____________________________________________________________

And this coming from the person whose “name” used to be “Fug Face Maniston”. :roll:

If you hate them so much, you don’t have to talk about them in every thread.

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 2:27 am

52, Lol ‘Fug Face Maniston’ – Memory’s. those were the good old days.

TICKS – Tom, Isabella, Connor, Katie, Suri.

I dont get Fug#52 @ 07/16/2007 at 3:14 am

52 Yeah
And this coming from the person whose “name” used to be “Fug Face Maniston”.
Dont 4get after that name it was Famous Fug Face now Famous. Oh and he gets his kicks insiting and instigating posters against each other,by pitting celebs against each other. If you have been here a long time you know how he operates.He only likes Tom&Katie&Suri-JZ-Rihanna and a few others.
He just wished that BS would kill herself ,so he could watch on her thread, hopefully its just another taste less comment,still so not right in any way.
To Famous:
Why do you say or do these things,you need to stop being this way,and play fair, whats the point? So you can laugh at people. Posters try and be nice to you. But you just keep saying this wack stuff.
Many Blessings anyway.

He looks damn fine ! Hotttt !! I love him so much !

Yeah I like Beckham but he’s seriously overrated.

He’s supposed to be playing Chelsea but he will definately act like he has an injury why? because he doesn’t want to look like an overrated overpaid athelete when chelsea beat them 3-0.

He aint worth the hype.

maybe he went to visit perez lol

Let me know when you stop publishing the Becks pimping out themselves and their kids. Posh turns my stomach.

33 suzy : 07/16/2007 at 12:10 am

the reason u leave europe 4 the USA is the $250 million pay cheque.
_______________________________________________________________________

He’s not getting paid 250 million by The Galaxy. He’s getting 30 million but through endorsements it could go up to that. Regardless, that’s not why his here. They’ve been trying to get themselves to America for years and sell The Beckham product. His Vanity Fair cover a couple of years ago was one of the worst selling.

Both he and his wife are famewhores. She will be far more popular in America then him because at least she has a personality.

It’s funny to see all these UK fans and others being obsessed about American’s taking an interest in them. They won’t. lol

I’m kinda sick of Beckham and his wife.

39 soccer : 07/16/2007 at 1:09 am

37 cody

Seems you know nothing about the Beckhams. LOL.

——————————————————————-

Very true and Women’s soccar is more popular in the US then Men’s. MLS will get the curiosity factor for awhile but it’s babseball season, Football training camp is about to open and then basketball.

This isn’t Europe he’s going to have to criss cross the US to all these other cities. Welcome to the vastness that is America.

You Americans are so nasty

62 bpp : 07/16/2007 at 7:24 am

You Americans are so nasty

============================================

Yeah, that’s why the both of them have been creaming themselves over America for so long. lol

But it’s true. What is UP with all these Beckham fans obsession over needing American’s to love them? He’s supposed to be an athlete, right? Put your freak’n cup on David and play the damn game. Keep your wife off the tv screen, in print, on television shows, etc. And stop saying things like “oh you have Tom and Katie, Brad and Angelina here” All it does is show your desperation and obsession to be part of that.

Geez, can he get a LA dentist to shave down those freak’n teeth of his? He looks like that cartoon with the kitten and the bull dog. I can’t think of the name but you know what I’m talking about. Those teeth, man need to go.

Oh yeah, there was an article in the LA Times yesterday that said that 250, 000 of his Beckham #23 were NOT sold. Addidas printed 250, 000 of them. Very different thing. Simon Fuller from American Idol is their manager. Nuff said

creativegirl @ 07/16/2007 at 7:41 am

49 Samantha : 07/16/2007 at 1:26 am
So cute. I still haven’t heard his voice though.

————————————————-

Samantha – I too think this man is soo hot but I had never heard him speak either. Finally just this past Friday I saw a news clip of him talking and it killed the fantasy for sure. His voice is a high pitched whiny one, very strong british accent. I was just expecting a deep manly voice to go along with the beefy package, so I think whenever I see him on tv now I will just turn on the mute button and enjoy the view.

Just Wait @ 07/16/2007 at 7:45 am

I still haven’t heard his voice though.
—————————————-

How do you take anyone serious other then Mike Tyson who has a voice like that? LMAO

Predication @ 07/16/2007 at 8:02 am

56 Sean : 07/16/2007 at 4:50 am

Yeah I like Beckham but he’s seriously overrated.

He aint worth the hype.
—————————————————————–

It’s already started. It’s already out in the papers that he feels his ankle isn’t 100% and needs work.

He better get his English a** out there. He doesn’t show up to play on the 21st and it’ll be worst thing he could do in America.

Love beckham and his famo!!

Yep I told you so. Sadly when things aren’t going right on the Pitch he does always act injured, this must be part of his PR machine “if in doubt david play injured”.

Don’t get wrong I’m not hating on the man, and he is a good footballer (soccer player), but there are too many people behind the “Beckham Brand”.

So his wife has finally got what she has always wanted – Fame in America. Since his affair she’s got him by the balls (excuse the pun). She manouvered this and now it looks like all the publicity is not about him but all about her. Notice how since they’ve moved to America she is constantly smiling just so the americans will warm to her. Sadly for David he has married a woman that is more interested in her image to the press than anything else. The sooner he finds himself another woman the better. No doubt the children would rather live with their father than their absent mother.

He is so much better without Victoria … normal … chatting.

Youralllosers @ 07/16/2007 at 8:35 am

Doesnt even look like him.

America is ‘fame *****’( who comes up with these words) central.so whats the difference with them…bet u r all probably rushing out to buy People magazine or something to read about it.
Besides I hope he and his wife settle in to America but saying that…I am a Londoner and Chelsea r gonna kick LA Galaxy’s tush. GO CHELSEA

Predication @ 07/16/2007 at 8:48 am

70 Sean : 07/16/2007 at 8:22 am

====================================================================

In America we’ve never seen anything like it. There are plenty of US athletes that have married women/celebs and none of them have gone on the pr blast like she has. You’d think David was running for office.

It’s a curiosity factor at first but then knowing the American public they’ll want her to shut up, get out of their faces and will want him to do what he supposedly does the best, i.e. be an athlete.

American’s will but up with cry babies and diva’s ONLY if they deliver on the field. If they can’t, then it’s over for him here.

Already the whispers of his ankle doesn’t bode well. As far as Victoria is concerned she’s so obsessed about American’s loving her she’s going to turn them off. People will always be kind, they’ll invite them to parties, introduce them to other people but she needs to relax.

One thing I dread is when Tom Cruise is back in the US. It won’t be pretty. lol

Certainly hotter when he keeps his mouth shut. I was weirded out to hear his voice.

sexybeasts @ 07/16/2007 at 10:04 am

#28 ustfu too! Your instigating some bs too!

LMAO I love to hear that soccer is boring coming from people who love american football or baseball.

I mean soccer is 1h30 non stop while american football or baseball are like 4 hours with 10 sec of play, 3 mins of nothing, 10 sec of play, 3 mins of nothing…

The only reason americans don’t like soccer is because they didn’t invent it.
Soccer is the most popular sport in the entire world, exept for America.

sexybeasts @ 07/16/2007 at 10:11 am

Gosh,,, can you be more hateful? Probably jealous of the attention they get. Go back to your Brangelina thread.

It’s sad that they’ve come here- soccer will never be as popular as basketball, baseball and football. They had such a good thing going in Europe, they should have stayed. I keep cringing every time I hear news about them ’cause I know they’ll go back to England eventually- and the Brits can be pretty harsh when their own try to make it big in the States but fail- ’cause there’s no way this is going to end well. (I do hope it works out for them, though.)

I totally agree with Lulu. Football, like most part of the world call it (I really don’t like the name soccer), is the most exciting sport. American football is such a stupid game, so pre-historical…

sexybeasts @ 07/16/2007 at 10:15 am

Becks and his wife are the hottest couple in Hollywood. Love em, and yes i will watch the game along with millions of others. LMAO

Of course I will watch the game !

My, Vicki is a brave woman trusting Dave. He’s sooo handsome, and women in LA are going to throw themselves at him. Keep a leash on him Vicki!

I JUST WANNA PUKE!

I’m always amazed when someone says he is not hot! Holy hell, he is beautiful. Done and dusted.

I cant wait to watch his first game, but Becks still isnt fully healed from his ankle injury. I hope hes ok :)

Love hat he is so nice to fans, he’s so cute and hot! Thanks Jared.

AS OF 07/16/2007 at 11:43 am,

ANGELINA thread – 558 comments

BECKHAM thread – 86 comments

Looks like only few are interested with the Beckhams.

Hey Beckham fans, you should work harder!

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 12:18 pm

87 Stat man : 07/16/2007 at 11:49 am
AS OF 07/16/2007 at 11:43 am,

ANGELINA thread – 558 comments

BECKHAM thread – 86 comments

Looks like only few are interested with the Beckhams.

Hey Beckham fans, you should work harder!

***

ANGELINA thread – 558 comments, 458 of those comments are all about Jennifer Aniston, Lmfao It might as well be her thread.

#87 it just show that the beckham fans are not as crazy as the “brangelina” fans.

And why bring this couple in every topic, you people a re obssessed go see a doctor for that.

sexybeasts @ 07/16/2007 at 1:27 pm

besideds Brangelina fans congregate here at jjared. No mystery!DUH!

inhirnamy137 @ 07/16/2007 at 1:33 pm

He is cute, but I wonder can he live up the hype around him.

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 1:35 pm

There’s about 35 of ‘those’ fans, and each one of them post about 88 times.

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 1:42 pm

Of course Beckham cant live up to the hype, he’s no Lebron James Lol

He’s not going to go out there and score 2-4 goals a game. But he can live up to the celebrity hype, all he has to do is go outside look pretty and smile for the cameras. As long as he stays in the public eye, sell tickets and jerseys The LA Galaxy will get what they wanted from him – Publicity.

93 [~Famous~] : 07/16/2007 at 1:35 pm

There’s about 35 of ‘those’ fans, and each one of them post about 88 times.

———–

Come on! Those 35 can post 88 times because they have something to say. Either the posters are very good or the subject(s) is interesting.

You Bakedham fans can’t even start a decent discussion (besides, he’s hot). It either you are boring posters or the Bakedhams are just too boring to talk about.

——————————-

HELL TO THE NO!

Irishgirl @ 07/16/2007 at 2:11 pm

David is so gorgeous. He gets better with age – he wasnt this cute 10 years ago! I dont like Victoria. She is so vain and obsessed with being a megastar in America, she is so desperate!!

She needs a reality check – she has no talent, she was lucky to get a place in the Spice Girls, she cannot sing/dance, she will never be a ‘HOLLYWOOD A LISTER’. The only reason why she is the most famous out of the Spice Girls is because of the fact she is married to David Beckham!!!

He’s sooo beautiful!

Soccer? Who gives a crap? Its the most boring game on earth. Only people who come from foreign countires like this stupid game. I would like to see this loser in a football game. He would not last a minute! Him and his boney wife should go back where they came from. Best couple in Hollywood? Some of you people need brain surgery, but then you all must be as gay as he is if you think that. Dont worry about Beck, Tom will make him happy.

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 2:22 pm

You’re right 95, all those comments are very good and interesting… Jennifer Aniston, Huvane, Jennifer Aniston, conspiracy theory’s, Huvane.

It would be pointless to keep going, ‘their’ the laughing stocks of the internet.

Beckman fans? Let me see, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13. OK, that does it. All accounted for.

#99 you do realize that your american football (i don’t even know why you call it football) is the gay version of a sport called Rugby.

And Who gives a **** about soccer? pretty much the entire world.(exept your country).
Maybe americans don’t like it because there’s no show at halftime or cheetos ads every 30 seconds.

And it amazes me to see people who say they hate beckham, or say stuff like “who cares” but are in every single topic about him.

if you don’t care or hate them just skip the topic, you’ll be far more credible.

Oh and less posts doesn’t mean less fans. (a lot of people come in here, look at the pics and leave, that’s what i was doing before).

PS:Sorry to post 3 times in row.

to 95 Stat man @ 07/16/2007 at 2:41 pm

95 Stat man /RIGHT ON DUDE !
FUG USE TO BE on those AJ/BP threads daily,nightly.
There is more than 35 people posting, new fans come and go, regulars are there ,it is full of everthing, we talk about alot, past present, all every one is welcome who is positive. You would fit right in.

BTW I like the Beckums and I hope it goes well 4 them the tabs can turn on you in a heartbeat.

I think he is cute. But I must say he is way overrated than he apears to be.

HE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT HIS UGLY ROBOT WIFE

Just think @ 07/16/2007 at 4:38 pm

Fantasy world like the B&A thread. Lets say every time you posted someone’s name like JT it would post to his thread automatically. There would be tons of posts everywhere, its just that the hags choose to hang out there and talk about everyone else. I bet JA thread would be HUGE, I would bet at least 75% of those threads involve convos of Jen. They are over there talking about Posh right now.

Only people who come from foreign countires like this stupid game
—————————————————————-

That’s because in Europe they don’t have the same type of sports departments starting in grade school with the number of different sports we have in the United States. That’s why soccar is king over there. Here in the US it’s really considered something that anyone can play with a simple skill set. Plus, women’s/girl’s soccar is more popular here because it was something that most schools kept as part of their athletic dept. as opposed to just basketball or lacrosse for girls.

Baseball is KING in the U.S. and always will be with Football and Basketball right behind it. Hell, I think even tennis is more popular then soccar at a national level

Rachael : 07/16/2007 at 2:16 pm
Soccer? Who gives a ****? Its the most boring game on earth. Only people who come from foreign countires like this stupid game. I would like to see this loser in a football game. He would not last a minute! Him and his boney wife should go back where they came from. Best couple in Hollywood? Some of you people need brain surgery, but then you all must be as gay as he is if you think that. Dont worry about Beck, Tom will make him happy.

—->> you american are stupid… soccer is the most famous sports in the world..except in US… why would beckham play football where the game is sucks? you know why the reason american dont like soccer? because american is too scared to compete with others and loosing… people who said soccer is boring,etc. should get a life or learn to understand what soccer really is…

89 [~Famous~] : 07/16/2007 at 12:18 pm
87 Stat man : 07/16/2007 at 11:49 am
AS OF 07/16/2007 at 11:43 am,

ANGELINA thread – 558 comments

BECKHAM thread – 86 comments

Looks like only few are interested with the Beckhams.

Hey Beckham fans, you should work harder!

***

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Isn’t that the truth!!

LMAO :lol:

LMAO /oh 111 Gin /Tomkat fan @ 07/17/2007 at 12:35 am

A post is a post. Better they discuss the has- ben Aniston than keep repeating cheater ‘Beckham is HOT’!
Unless you think discussing Aniston isn’t worthy. But let you Beckham serial posters keep repeating ‘hes hot’ ..no no ‘hes hot so hot’..
Lmao, either way they have more posts hahahaha and to agree with Famous who wish such ill will on Brit Brit..is nothin to smile about.
I can’t go along with any poster who says such vile things even if joking..

112 07/17/2007 at 12:35 am
I can’t go along with any poster who says such vile things even if joking..
——————–
Famous has a valid point, in fact, a very good point. nearly all the comments on a JP thread is about JA.

Jennifer Aniston takes over every Angelina thread and is more popular than Angelina is in her own threads!

To Answer your question, I don’t think Jennifer Aniston is worthy to overpower every Angelina thread, the fans shouldn’t give her the power to overrun every single thread, but they do, they can’t stop talking about her and it’s the same stuff over and over the same articles copied and pasted over and over again. It’s getting quite repetitive! If I go onto a Angelina thread I would like to read about Angelina not Jennifer Aniston.

Just like when I come into a Beckham thread I don’t want to read about AJ or JA but here we are, it never fails!

BTW Beckham is H-O-T!

he’s hott! and soccer “futbol” is the shizznt!

beckham’s haters, if u all dont like beckham then stop making every single comments abt him then.

he looks so much like romeo!!

Been following him as a footballer since 1992

He is an ugly *******, i am a bisexual male, i used to think he was gorgeous – when i was ******* 19

Thanfully i have better taste now, seems some of the blind women here dont

By the way, he is stupid, limited beyond belief at his prefssion and has no personality, but I gues that is ok if he is “hot” right?

So congratulations girls for “loving” a guy wiht nothing going for him, apart from his so called good looks, which have got him where he is in life, which are a lie anyway

Idiots, substance over style………think about it, I have zero respect for beckham fans, they are as bad as Timberlake fans