Zac Efron Gets Funky in a Fedora

Zac Efron Gets Funky in a Fedora

Zac Efron gets mobbed by fans while in town in NYC to promote his latest musical movie Hairspray.

The teen heartthrob wore a straw fedora with a brown leather braid. His shirt read something-M-E-A-something-T-Y. Somebody make it out! And it looks like Zac‘s younger brother Dylan tagged along for the fun!

Zac plays the ladies choice Link Larkin in Hairspray. There’s a must-see scene where Zac gives some tongue action. Check it out in theaters on Friday, July 20!

zac efron fedora 01
zac efron fedora 02
zac efron fedora 03

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

a very talented actor. i see big things for zac in the future!

He looks kinda weird in these pics but hes still hot. XoXoXo

He’s like a young Nick Lachey! Keep singing Zac because you could be very famous one day.

Dirty Cougar @ 07/15/2007 at 11:27 pm

Blah!

dang the boy keeps on getting stalked.
haha anywhoo he looks hot.

Corpus Christi @ 07/15/2007 at 11:30 pm

What is with those stupid Fedora hats??? Johnny Depp was doing that about 10 years ago!

bleuhh…he’s good in acting and everything but he is not hot. what’s the big deal with him anyways?

that red bracelet is definitely not from Kenny. it’s handmade; and definitely not the same one Ashley has sported since last year – hers is a CARTIER Love cord bracelet…

why do we see so much of him…blah blah blah

Because just like Shia, he’s the new IT boy.

to girly-girl @ 07/16/2007 at 12:20 am

Sorry, but he wears to much make-up,on screen an off, is scrawny-and way to thin.
Also he is to short.
His looks reminds me of Clay Aiken.
I think he is a closeted gay and I dont have a problem with that.
He does not have the’it’ thing for me,,to girly.
All those products in his hair grosses me out.
JMO.

Alessandra @ 07/16/2007 at 12:22 am

awwwwwwww ZAc Is Soo HOT!

Dirty Cougar @ 07/16/2007 at 12:22 am

Clay Aikin’s long lost brother! lol!

I thinkit’s the red hair makes him a mini clay

Zac is nice gay boy pretending to be straight. Awwwww.

He looks like a girl.
he is beautiful – yes.
not handsome.

his looks does not appeal to me.

Why is it that every man or boy who stars in musicals must be gay? I am sad to live in such a judgmental society. I like the hat. It makes me smile.

Zacs gorgeous as always. Nice to see a quick glimpse of his brother too. would be nice to see more pics of the Efron brothers togetehr though! x

I’ve always thought he was gay. Has not a thing to do with being in a musical. That is just me, though. Don’t know why being in a musical would make someone gay. That does not compute.
I feel this Zac and Vanessa thing is just a publicity stunt, to keep the public interested and intrigue. I also feel he looks sort of like Aiken. Red hair or not, its their facial that are similar. Nothing wrong with being gay if you are. But he will not come out for years, if at all and still around. He is young and wants to be a big star. We shall see.

oooh he looks like jordan catalano.
super gorgeous.

OMG hes perfect. i love him, hes so gorgeous and a good actor

I don’t see his brother anywhere.. or is it just me?

oh my zac is rockin the hat!

thanks JJ! you rock!!