Coffee Bean: David Beckham's Java Chain of Choice

Coffee Bean: David Beckham's Java Chain of Choice

Daily trend alert!

It seems that David Beckham has definitely chosen his java chain of choice — Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Los Angeles. The footie ace grabbed another cup of joe before heading off to practice with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Monday morning.

As always, Becks was gracious enough to chat with a few fans and sign autographs. (Doesn’t it look like he’s wearing two different colored t-shirts? There was no Photoshop-ing involved!)

15+ pictures inside of Becks looking pretty in pink…

01 david beckham coffee bean

• Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Dirty Cougar @ 07/16/2007 at 6:27 pm

Hee Hee! First!

Dirty Cougar @ 07/16/2007 at 6:30 pm

Mabye, I should try Coffee Bean & tea Leaf again. I had Starbuck’s tall coffee today and, it tasted bitter it, was so strong. I usually, love it strong but, this was bitter tasting sheeit! Mabye, David being English loves the tea there.

Is this a gay dude??????? REAL men don’t wear capris!!!!!

Looks like he shaves his legs too!!

David Beckham is HOT!

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 6:52 pm

There he goes again, out and about by himself, no psycho baby kicking bodyguards. What a nice guy.

What a gorgeous little girl Suri is -

Thx, he looks great :)

Oh and he shaved his legs because of the biking ;)

EDIT: Actually, his legs aren’t shaved at all.

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 7:05 pm

I bet the chicks that work at that Coffee Bean get to work early every day now, they probably be fighting for more hours.

Jewel, the way this guy is hung he could wear a pink dress with ruffles and still be the sexiest man in town. When I close my eyes I can still see his image in his tidy whities burned on my eyelids.

Gorgeous!

Cant wait to see some Tom-David sightings especially Katie and Posh.

Hey! I know EXACTLY where that CB is! I go there occassionally. Must make more frequent stops there now!!!

Hmm…not bad…the man capris i can forgive, i guess…i noticed man capris left and right when i was in Europe :)

brookbeck @ 07/16/2007 at 7:24 pm

I LOVE HIS SMILE

Lillianne @ 07/16/2007 at 7:25 pm

Thanks for the link to Suri. You can tell she’s full of personality.

He is so hot. Victoria is a lucky woman.

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 7:28 pm

Those are Cargo shorts not Capri’s, and their hot.

@ Jewel
Is this a gay dude??????? REAL men don’t wear capris!!!!!

— it’s not capri it’s cargo shorts, and Becks can wear whatever he wants.. he looks awesome. America will fall in love with him, i’m pretty sure :)

Look at him looking at that brunette

he’s kinda hot. :p

Dirty Cougar @ 07/16/2007 at 8:29 pm

Those are not Capri’s! Those are Cargo shorts! Capri’s go past the knee about, mid calve. 3/4 quarter length is considered Capri. These type of Cargo shorts that David has on happen, to be popular. You see them at Target Stores a lot. I’m sure David’s brand of Cargo’s is better then Target. Anyway, my son has several pairs like, David Beck’s has on. I assure you my son is no ******!
BTW- David’s legs are not shaved. I see hairs on his legs. He’s one of those that, doesn’t have long hairy legs.

My bad…he has wearing the shorts really low so they look like Euro capris at first glance..either way, any man who can pull off a pink shirt is hot ;)

seems like a decent enough guy
also can’t help thinking that vix must be kinda OK too if he’s found something in her that’s kept them 2gether so long… plus i saw her briefly on – was it leno? – and she came across as far less hysterical than i thought she might be.

6 [~Famous~] : 07/16/2007 at 6:52 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You better STOP talking about me!!!

:lol:

the brand of david’s short is abercrombie, he loves that brand, victoria bought david many stuff from abercrombie

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All