The Beckham Boys @ Soccer Practice

The Beckham Boys @ Soccer Practice

Victoria Beckham takes her three sons — Brooklyn, 8, Romeo, 4, and Cruz, 2 — to play soccer on Tuesday at Pierce College in Woodland Hills, Calif.

Brooklyn and Romeo were introduced to the youth coach in charge of The ReaL So Cal Soccer Club.

The Beckham boys showed off their soccer skills they inherited from his famous father.

Brooklyn wore his support for Becks by wearing a “David Beckham Academy” t-shirt, Romeo wore Nike Basketball gear, and Cruz wore a Dodgers outfit. (Vix threw out the first pitch for the Dodgers last month.)

Posh also wore a very similar off-the-shoulder grey ensemble back in February while house hunting in Los Angeles. She sure looks weird without the blonde bob now!

beckham boys soccer practice 01
beckham boys soccer practice 02
beckham boys soccer practice 03
beckham boys soccer practice 04
beckham boys soccer practice 05
beckham boys soccer practice 06
beckham boys soccer practice 07
beckham boys soccer practice 08
beckham boys soccer practice 09
beckham boys soccer practice 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
colewoodson @ 07/17/2007 at 11:42 pm

How long do you think thiscouple will make it?? I hope it is happily ever after with them!!

colewoodson @ 07/17/2007 at 11:42 pm

How long do you think their marriage will last?? I hope it is happily ever after!!!!!!!

Romeo oh romeo!

colewoodson @ 07/17/2007 at 11:43 pm

sorry I entered twice!!

guess everyone’s given up on the beckham’s thread, haha. anyways, they look happy…well victoria isn’t smiling, as usual but oh well!

They’ve been married for 10+ years, so I think they are making it! Cute boys. Hope the press will give them a break here in America. They got enough of it from home.

I’m liking this family. Their body language shows that they are very close. They are going to be fun to watch.

Why would she be smiling like a moron for every picture? Do you smile while your doing your business look like a ****** just walking down the street?

You have to understand that the paps are on her everytime she is out, so no, she does not have to smile all day. Damn people, you guys are so judgmental, from all the interviews ive seen of Vicky she is extremely down to earth and really funny.

The boys are adorable!!

bitchez u better get really for the lil mrz. gordenballs!!
they are going to kick ur azz, oh yeahh!!!!! u can ask their dad!!!

is she so short that she has to wear extreme high heels to every function?Not a great thing to do to your feet.
Her boys play soccer ball and she has 2 plastic soccer balls underneath the flash dance shirt she is wearing.
Check the under arm pits thats where the breast implants were inserted.
Saw the video of her an david an she was pissed an trying not to show it and the paps or maybe that was fake since her pr. person ‘simon cowell’ call them himself- to let the paps know ‘hey they are going out’.

WELCOME TO AMERICA WHERE THEY BUILD YOU UP IN THE HOPES OF TEARING YOU DOWN..MEET B1TCH MIN OF US WEAKLY..SHE IS FAMOUS FOR IT…

call them himself- to let the paps know ‘hey they are going out’.
____________
Just the same as some celebs call the paps every time they make a baby purchase.

I enjoyed watching that special about her on NBC. She was really funny. I love her commitmment to her family and her children.

boys look cute.
I thought she wears HUGE ring always.lol

Love that Brooklyn is so good with his little brothers, and very protective of his mother. So sweet.
Thanks for the pics Jared!!

14 Rootie>>would that be your m-m? Jealous much? Don’t drag certain celebs into it child. Cuz someone calls it how ‘they’ see it. I agree USA tabs are known to do this. Keep it a Beckum thread. We all do not share the same thoughts about them. Its a celeb blog that is how it goes. Don’t blame other celebs for poster’s opinions. They are gonna get their ‘we dislike them hits’its a given, American celebs get it all the time. Get use to it. Chidish! Blog. Insert info. Opinions. Sing a different song already.

Her documentary was hilarious. Initially I didn’t like her blonde, but it’s really grown on me and I actually prefer it on her now. It really softens up her features.

Aww, the boys are adorable! They’re going to be great soccer player in the future just like their dad.

Adorable pictures. That Romeo is too cute!

Doutzen Kroes deserves to be t @ 07/18/2007 at 1:03 am

I’m surprised a lot of people like her now. I didn’t like her before I watched her TV Special. She has a really fun personality and IS capable of smiling, believe it or not. I’m actually surprised Posh and David have lasted so long together. Hopefully they will last forever, and break the Hollywood marriage breakup curse.

I think she is a great mom!
LOVE HER!

Poor children @ 07/18/2007 at 1:27 am

I wonder how the other parents feel about their children being photographed knowing these photos will be published everywhere. You would think some people would have some decency and respect and at least blur out their faces. Poor cruz, wonder what made him cry? not sure if he ‘stole’ the ball or it was the paps. Posh has some really bad posture. Why does she always stick out her neck like ET?

Moonlight @ 07/18/2007 at 1:27 am

I’ve really started to like her after seeing her special…she seems like such a btich in photos, but in her special and on Leno she seemed sweet and funny.

Those kids are adorable.