The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

Here are some new shots of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie boarding a private plane on Saturday with their four children — Maddox, 5, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 13 months.

It’s been reported that the Jolie-Pitts took a short trip to Paris, France…

20+ pictures inside of the Brad, Angie and their brood jetting off…

jolie pitts private jet 01
jolie pitts private jet 17
jolie pitts private jet 18
jolie pitts private jet 19
jolie pitts private jet 20

1,533 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 762 » Show All

anyone know who Brad was hugging?

Nice that they are on vacation.

Why is this worthy of wasting up good internet page space?

JJ thanx for answering me. lol

19 dancingqueen : 07/17/2007 at 1:17 pm
Holy ****, a post on the first page…right place, right time. Sh*t, I don’t have anything to say. ****…time is running out. Submit…Submit…Submit

****

:lol:

Doutzen Kroes deserves to be t @ 07/17/2007 at 1:21 pm

Sharon Stone and Craig Ferguson are dating!!! Source: PerezHilton

france – great choice. france seems to bring out the best in these two as we saw in cannes this year and when angie was preggers with shiloh. i hope their exact location will be hidden from the freaking stalkerazzi for some time, so that they can enjoy a nice quiet (and romantic) vacation.

piper, with a low @ 07/17/2007 at 1:22 pm

Ladies,

Someone asked who was that woman who hugged Brad.

Let’s get on our Brad phones, toute d’huite!

Missouri Fan

I watched a little of The Godfather last night. I heard the theme song and immediately thought about your beautiful video. From no on that song is no longer The Godfather’s theme song, it is Missouri Fan’s Angie & Brad’s video theme song. It is a beautiful video. Peace.

The end of my comment upthread was cut off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#26

Airport worker maybe.

ha ha ha .

dont know sorry.

There is a dude who looks like becks there lol

think positive! @ 07/17/2007 at 1:22 pm

Yoohooo!! Thank you just Jared fo the additional pics. You are the BEST!!! Whereever they are right now I wish them to have a nice time away from the paps.

Happy vacation.

I think taht dude looks like Brad’s brother. lol

ha ha ha

he he he. lol

I kinda like that new body guard (#11/12) 8-)

think positive! @ 07/17/2007 at 1:27 pm

The girl just gets a “Thank you” hug from Brad. She helped them with their stuff.

33 piper, with a low : 07/17/2007 at 1:22 pm
Ladies,

Someone asked who was that woman who hugged Brad.

Let’s get on our Brad phones, toute d’huite!

————————————————–
I don’t know who that woman is but since it’s not me,I don’t really care.

They seem like they’re saying goodbye to all those people,so I believe that their Prague staying is over.France next?

Doutzen Kroes deserves to be t @ 07/17/2007 at 1:34 pm

Are they really in France or is that just a rumour?

Thanks Jared!

I really hope the Jolie-Pitts enjoy their vacation.

Doutzen Kroes deserves to be t @ 07/17/2007 at 1:35 pm

How long is their vacation?

#44

Maybe.

Lots of people like doing there vacations in France.

I guess we will know when new hot pics are out. lol

I can’t stand Jolies arrogant face and her disgusting anorexic body. Why doesn’t she and the wimp she calls her boyfriend go away for good? And no, i can’t stand Maniston either!

45 Lady G : 07/17/2007 at 1:34 pm
Thanks Jared!

I really hope the Jolie-Pitts enjoy their vacation.

======

Me too. They are beauitful

#46

If i remember well Angie said two months. Not sure though.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 762 » Show All