The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

Here are some new shots of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie boarding a private plane on Saturday with their four children — Maddox, 5, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 13 months.

It’s been reported that the Jolie-Pitts took a short trip to Paris, France…

20+ pictures inside of the Brad, Angie and their brood jetting off…

jolie pitts private jet 01
jolie pitts private jet 18
jolie pitts private jet 19
jolie pitts private jet 20

Christopher Polk/Getty

1,533 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 762 » Show All

No one knows where they will be on vacation and how long it will be. It’s private don’t you people understand that? Why don’t you all go on vacation like they are? All of us fans pray that they will have very few pictures of their vacation. It’s all about them and their families right now, not about you all.

HA HA HA

HE HE HE.

What a man, What a man!!! @ 07/17/2007 at 1:41 pm

The woman he’s hugging is the same women who has been driving them around. Back and forth to all the kids school. Check out the video(s), she’s the same women.

Can you imagine what these people get paid just to drive them from one location to the next and keep a shut mouth. I hope they come to my home town of “No Where USA” they would have ultimate privacy!!!!

I’d eat their ****

I heard she will not have to filming the changrling until October.

think positive! @ 07/17/2007 at 1:42 pm

48 viv : 07/17/2007 at 1:37 pm
=————————–=
Then get your ass out of this thread and go find someone you like.

Yeah right, wish them nice vacation wherever they are.

It doesn’t matter anyway, they need some privancy.

To #9 – Even if BP and AJ will split Brad will NEVER go back to JA.
She will remain an X in BP’s life.So stop pushing your idol to this thread.

think positive! @ 07/17/2007 at 1:44 pm

53 What a man, What a man!!! : 07/17/2007 at 1:41 pm

=————————-=
I see. Thanks for the reminder!!

no thanks @ 07/17/2007 at 1:44 pm

They sure do have a big crew. who is the guy with the shaved head? hmmm

world traveller @ 07/17/2007 at 1:44 pm

If it’s France, I hope they rent a chateau in the countryside or in Champagne, Bordeaux or any other wine country. Someone posted that before and I thought it was a fabulous idea. It’s fantastic there and away from the hordes of tourists and paparazzi. Plus they have hot air balooning festivals like they do in Santa Fe in the Loire Valley. Since these two love to fly, it would be a great way to see the countryside.

Is that a bodyguard? He looks HOT!!!

48Viv,

You know tt has been written multiple times that if you [oh]so cannot stand the Jolie-Pitt duo, then why bother posting here and wasting your little kinetic energy:roll:.

Who cares who the rest of the people are? You people are annoying!

You know that it has been written***

Observer2 @ 07/17/2007 at 1:47 pm

48 viv : 07/17/2007 at 1:37 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Must suck to be you and being owned by people you don’t like.

Now, continue bending over and grabbing your cankles.

French girl in love with BAMPZ @ 07/17/2007 at 1:48 pm

Hi everyone!!!
I have been visiting this site for over a year but this is the 1st time I leave a reply… I just love this site, especially because I can find news of my favourite family!!!
I really think that the jolie-pitt are in France now! If you watch the interview Angie did last month in the Daily Show, she said that after Prague she will go to France (maybe I am wrong, but at least that is what I understood!).
However, I just hope that they are having a great family time, I think they need some rest now!!!
Gros bisous de la France qui adore la famille Jolie-Pitt!!!

I so new they were going to Paris, France she said it in an interview…what is brad doing

Oh I’m so sorry #9 I meant #8..

no thanks @ 07/17/2007 at 1:49 pm

I just like to know who the hot people are. the new bodyguard or whatever he is looks like he might be cute. A younger version of Brad pitt?

61 world traveller : 07/17/2007 at 1:44 pm

__________________

Balooning is so much fun. I went in Napa Valley, California. Got a little drunk on the wine tho. That would be a fantastic way to see the french countryside, and drink great wine.

Someone sure has a lot of questions today, just like anon from last week…..

Observer2 @ 07/17/2007 at 1:52 pm

64 YAWN : 07/17/2007 at 1:46 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Very doubtful that is how you really feel or you wouldn’t be here.

Love them and wish them peace and a much needed vacation.

66 French girl in love with BAMPZS
———————————————
Welcome French girl to the big BAMPZS family from all over the world.Try to post more often.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 762 » Show All