The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

Here are some new shots of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie boarding a private plane on Saturday with their four children — Maddox, 5, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 13 months.

It’s been reported that the Jolie-Pitts took a short trip to Paris, France…

20+ pictures inside of the Brad, Angie and their brood jetting off…

Just Jared on Facebook

• Fans react to Lady Gaga's Super Bowl show reveal - Gossip Cop
  • Cody Simpson is showing off his ripped muscles - Just Jared Jr
  • Kim Kardashian wears a barely there dress - Radar
  • The royal family has never looked cuter - Lainey Gossip
  • Celebs are getting rich off fan conventions - The Hollywood Reporter
  • http://JustJared IslandG1rl

Thanks Jared. You are the best!!! Hello BAMZSP fans. Happy Tuesday. Very hot in Florida. Storms in the afternoon. It is nice to take a break and see my favorite family on JJ. Love you Jared and love the Jolie-Pitt always.

• LMAO

99 Observer2 : 07/17/2007 at 2:15 pm
    96 who : 07/17/2007 at 2:13 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You sound like an owl. Call Brad up and ask him.
    *****************************************

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

• Doutzen Kroes deserves to be the next VS Angel!

98 hanna : 07/17/2007 at 2:15 pm
    #Doutzen Kroes deserves to be the next VS Angel..

Hi, your post name is the girl comes from my town that i lives nearby her parents house, a bit strange when i read that names, cheers…
    ———-
    Doutzen Kroes is a Dutch supermodel, BTW.

• Doutzen Kroes deserves to be the next VS Angel!

97 Boring : 07/17/2007 at 2:15 pm
    I hope she is pregnant. They way the two of them talk about having more and then the year off after making a movie with Clint Eastwood….Well, I guess I will just have to wait and see.
    ————
    I hope she gets pregnant after filming The Changeling. I don’t want it to delay filming of The Changeling. Hopefully her pregnancy can help her regain her weight.

• Obama fans

Oprah is doing a fundraising dinner for him in 2 months in her house.

Prices:
    From 2,300 to 25,000.

• Just my opinion about Brad

I hope that what Star magazine is saying about Brad supposedly introducing Shiloh to Jennifer Aniston is not true. But stories like this; makes the MISTRUST i have for Brad Pitt grow stronger. Yes!! I just don’t trust him. I think he is a Selfish, Egomaniac who is more in love with itself!! I hope he don’t mess up the BEST thing that ever happen to him and that is Angelina!!

In my personal opinion… Angelina is the ONLY woman who has ever love Brad and she was even willing to give him a BIO BABY and lots of Beautiful Kids like Maddox, Pax and Princess Zahara!! Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston in the other hand… i think they didn’t really loved Brad. I mean, Gwyneth cheated on him and Jennifer ONLY use him for her career and fame. Gwyneth and Jennifer treated Brad like Dirt!! BUT Angelina in the other hand… has giving him so much!!

So like i said… i hope Brad don’t mess up the BEST thing that ever happen to him. But sadly, maybe Brad is just too STUPID to realize that he can lose the ONLY woman who has ever love him!!

• mary

Oh my! who is that blonde guy in #11 O.O?
    HOT!!

• http://deleted Lady G

I see the trolls are going on and on about the weight thing again.

All this fake concern is nothing but a joke. We JP fans know they could care less what happens to Angie.

• Observer2

105 Just my opinion about Brad : 07/17/2007 at 2:26 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Eh, opinions are like a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s., everyone has one.

• Brad Fan

105 Just my opinion about Brad : 07/17/2007 at 2:26 pm

Use your head. Does that whole scenario make any sense at all. Why would Brad bring a child he had with a woman he left Aniston for! Brad hates Aniston. They have no relationship any more and nothing to keep them from contacting each other.

• pickle

YAY!! Finally, I’ve been waiting for pics of them. They’re my favorite. Thanks Jared!

• Doutzen Kroes deserves to be the next VS Angel!

How long is their vacation??

• LOVE ANGELINA

Their on the move, hopefully for some rest. Since we may not get pictures for awhile I have been making vids like crazy. I did one for Brad now here is one for the Beautiful Angelina Jolie:

Enjoy and tell me what think. One for the kids is coming soon.

• yikes

106 Just my opinion about Brad

+++++++++

How can you even consider to believe such lies? Those who buy, read and believe tabloids belong to the low educated class.

• The real lou

I hope the Jolie-Pitts have a quiet and paparazzi free vacation.Have a nice afternoon everyone!Thank you Jared for the pictures.

• mjc

106 Just my opinion about Brad
    Your opinion doesn’t count. It is the product of your useless imagination.

• The real lou

#106 Just my opinion about Brad,this person posted this same crap on the last thread.Funny that a person would get this worked up over a Star magazine story,considering the fact EVERYTHING they print is lies!

• Boring

113 LOVE ANGELINA : 07/17/2007 at 2:31 pm

Enjoy and tell me what think. One for the kids is coming soon.

++++++++++++++++++

Wow, Loved it. Great song choice by the way. Angelina is a stunning Beauty. I forgot about the pic with the panther, thanks.

• Idiot48 viv

48 viv
    ***************************************************************
    If you can’t stand them why even come to a thread with their pictures. Admit it you have Obsessive Compulsive Illness and you’re obsessed with the Jolie-Pitts. You like to come and torture yourself looking at the pictures of people you say you can’t stand. You must be an Idiot!!!!!

• Peaches

95 Doutzen Kroes deserves to be the next VS Angel! : 07/17/2007 at 2:10 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What is it with you and the weight thing? You mention it in almost every post ot response. She said she is grieveing, give her a break.

• no thanks

84 ntt : 07/17/2007 at 2:01 pm

Sorry guys to bring this post over from the last thread, but I think since we are already on the third page, I hope you’ll forgive me. To all the fanfic writers, please write something about the Beckhams so the tabs can have some materials for their weekly lies. :lol:
    ————————-

1306 Gussie : 07/17/2007 at 1:06 pm
    I see David and Victoria Beckam are taking American celebrity websites by storm. Can we hope they also win over all those bizarre trashy tabloid magazines that feed on B&A? You know, instead of Shiloh’s first year anniversary being on the cover of US, couldn’t we have Cruz’s second birthday bash? Instead of “Angie pregnant with twins”, “Victoria tries for a girl”? It won’t happen, I suppose, but we can dream…

Anyway, I think we should ALL encourage the American celebrity media to adopt the Beckams. So, here is my two cents.

David is a nice guy, and very, very decorative. He was once an extremely good football player (all known universe – except for the US – calls this sport football, I see no reason to call it soccer), not out-of-this-world (British playing style is more about strength, energy and fighting spirit than technique or finesse), but very effective and with a formidable kick. He’s on his last days as a player, of course, but he wouldn’t go to America otherwise. The US are, at the most, third rate in terms of football and, at the best, a rich retiring pasture for the word’s first sport’s sacred cows. Beckam may be a bit thick, but he is handsome, was a gifted player and photographs very well. Moreover, he is a good father, not in the least macho – a plus as most footballers are often a bit cro-magnon – and accepts directions in life from his wife, the first rule for a long and successful marriage.

Victoria is not stupid at all. She is not a brain, of course, and her interests define shallow, but she is smart and media savvy. And she has a certain self-deprecating sense of humour. She is a superficial cow – but she’d be the first to say so, which is somewhat redeeming. She accepts David’s escapades and then makes him pay for them by convincing the poor ******* he wants to play football in LA. Manipulation, thy name is Victoria.

Com’on, guys, she’ll have a ball playing American tabloids. While David will warm many vegetative brained trash-buying lonely hearts. Let’s all hear it for the fashion driven Beckams and their quest to win middle America. Personally, I’m looking forward to “Posh’s twisted treble life”… Yep, we B&A fans are up to any sacrifice.
    ======

I like the Beckhams.Posh is like a mix between Paris and Nicole.

• piper, with a low

Regarding not trusting Brad Pitt,

Unless he is watching your purse, caring for your kids or your elderly/ailing parent, handling your food, administering your pension fund or bank account, etc. I don’t see how trusting or not trusting him is a hindrance to your day or a source of personal jeopardy to you.

Get a grip!

• Peaches

108 Lady G : 07/17/2007 at 2:26 pm
    I see the trolls are going on and on about the weight thing again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Along with the this tab said this I so hope it isn’t true, yeah right.

• Me too….

Don’t take the bait…stick to the family and not the tabs or the ex stuff :)

• no thanks

Angie needs a tan… a natural tan not all orange and gross looking.

• African Girl

#33 / piper, with low
    Rotflmao….is that you on the phone? I’ve been getting the engaged tone.

• Interesting

93 Cutie Pie : 07/17/2007 at 2:09 pm
    86 Interesting

+++++++++++++++

I am just wondering how Interesting looks? I think she definitely looks like this:

… no wonder she hates Angie’s model figure.
    *******************

Actually I’m 5’6″ and weigh 120 and wear a size 4 clothes.

You?

Face it, people. Angie is too thin. She looks sickly. Its a fact.

I still think she is one of the most beautiful women in the world, but she is not doing herself or anyone any favors by not eating.

• ida

hi bampzs

• Interesting

************************

Because I see pictures of the JP’s HOPING that Angie is finally starting to look like she’s serious about getting healthy again, and every single picture she looks sickly skinny.

Look at how her pants hang on her, how big they are. And I guarantee you, those pants are TOPS a size 4. Probably a two. On a woman who is 5 feet 8 inches tall, that is MEDICALLY too thin.

• Scorp

122 piper, with a low : 07/17/2007 at 2:47 pm
    Regarding not trusting Brad Pitt,

Get a grip!

———————————————————————
    ITA…LMAO

• Yari

CAN ANYBODY XPLAIN SOMETHING…
    IF ANYBODY SEE THIS COMMENT,
    TELL ME WHERE IS ANGELINA’S SHOULDER
    TATOO!!!????
    I HOPE IS COVER UP WITH MAKEUP!!!

• Hmmmm

117 The real lou

>>>>>>>>>>>>

#106 Just my opinion about Brad most probably works for the STAR. She is trying very hard to sow SEEDS OF DOUBT.

And after meeting Angie I became a new man, intimately and artistically speaking … says Brad Pitt

• Shauna

I know this is a bit OT- and Angie, and Brad have not made “Save the Earth” their celebrity cause, but considering all the recent publicity about curbing pollution, I do find it kind of sad, and hypocritical that so many celebs jet around the planet on a whim in private jets, which contribute to such substantial carbon emissions pollution while preaching to the ‘common people’ to change their lifestyles. Once again, Brad, and Angie have not done this persay, but everytime I see a private jet it gets to me a little.

• ida

the family are looking good as usual,thanks jj even though it is a continuation of pics from yesterday

• Boring

125 no thanks : 07/17/2007 at 2:47 pm
    Angie needs a tan… a natural tan not all orange and gross looking.

++++++++++++++

Natural tanning leads to skin cancer.

• Boring

122 piper, with a low : 07/17/2007 at 2:47 pm
    Regarding not trusting Brad Pitt,

Get a grip!

______

Actually, the way he is with children, I would let him watch my children.

• African Girl

Rotflmao….how can anyone not laugh at statments like

“Stories like this from Star make me trust him less”

Lol, Lmao….Ha ha ha ha ha. Oh my heavens! Excuse me a minute while I wipe the tears from my eyes! “Makes me trust him less”….ha ha ha ha ha! Like she’s is wife or something….lol.

• =000

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Who knows what really is going on with her and I not mean the “drugs” rumor, maybe she’s depress?

• ida

not today,another day with pathetic and crazy fools,am not in the mood to argue the same old thing today,i will rather leave,just bored with these lunatics

• Peaches

129 Interesting : 07/17/2007 at 2:53 pm
    ************************

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And you mentioning it over and over again in every single post is going to change what, exactly? What exactly do you want from her? She admitted that she knows she is thin, she is grieving (if you ever lost a parent it isn’t just something you get over), she has four children and she just stop breastfeeding. This is what she said, that she is trying to get healthy. She kows she isn’t at her most heathly. So, what again do you want from her? She admitted it, she is working on it, so what exactly you mentioning it every 5 seconds is going to change? You are beating dead horse.

• Interesting

Peaches – 140
    You are beating dead horse.
    ******************

Sorta like everyone else that posts about Jennifer Aniston day after day, when they are supposed to be talking about the JPs?

What do I want from her? For her to eat. Honestly, the grieving thing is fine and all, but I have lost a parent. Yes, you do lose weight. But 6 months after the fact, you’re still sad, you still miss them terribly, but you don’t starve yourself.

• Boring

118 Boring : 07/17/2007 at 2:40 pm
    113 LOVE ANGELINA : 07/17/2007 at 2:31 pm

Enjoy and tell me what think. One for the kids is coming soon.

++++++++++++++++++

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Hey people – watch this video – its fantastic

• Estelle

105 Just my opinion about Brad
    ———————————
    oh come on, IROTFLMAO when I saw the article. Remember the week before Jane Pitt was at the Father’s day party at Angie’s house and she leaved to meet X, Angie was upset? now Brad and Shiloh went with Jan Pitt? ROTFLOL…how can you believe that? the tabloids prints so many lies that they don’t even care to check. The tabloids forgot that this is the age of internet, pictures of the Jolie-Pitts leaving for Prague on Saturday from NY and pictures of Brad and the kids back in School on Monday in Prague are on all the gossip bloggs.

Think about it, Prague is 8 or 9 hours ahead of Los Angeles and 6 hours ahead of NY, they can not be in LA from (estimate times was from 12 pm to 4 pm) on Sunday and be in Prague working/schooling on Monday morning, 9 hours plus 9 hours flying? come one….( oops I’m doing math, I hope the math police is not around).

• Peaches

133 Shauna : 07/17/2007 at 2:55 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Realistically, I look at it as part of the cost of doing business. Some stars are just not going to be able to get on a commercial plane. There are just to many crazy people out there. They put themselves and their children at risk. For work purposes it is almost necessary in order to be all the places they need to be day in and out. They can cut back and do other things in their life to help the environment. No, one is 100% politically correct on anything, it just isn’t possible.

• Neke

129 Interesting

Here’s the thing, just as it takes a large person who wants to lose weight time to physically show that is actually happening the same would be true for a thin person who is trying to put on weight. If she’s still looking the same in January maybe then it’ll be cause for ‘concern’. Either way, I’m sure she’s doing what she needs to do to get better and take care of herself and family.

P.S. In looking through pictures of her throughout the years she always has been slim and if someone who has a slim build looses just 10 lbs from their frame it will is very noticeable.

• piper, with a low

126 African Girl : 07/17/2007 at 2:47 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep… ’twas me. In between his retrieving a fresh diaper for Shiloh, finding a snack-sized bag of goldfish crackers for Z and his obvious potato-chip eating in my d@mn ear, he deigned to speak to me. But it was all for naught because he was too distracted to even hear me ask about that woman.

He offered to put Angelina on the line, but she was looking for Pax’s crayons; ultimately Maddox was tapped to speak to me, but he had to find his laptop so they decided that placing me on hold was for the best, but I showed them; I put them on hold!!

That’ll learn ‘um!!!

But my apologies for tying up the Brad line!

• Pretty in Pink

ANGIE has always been SLIM. She used to be a fashion model.

…. and I just think she enjoys Brad Pitt too much; if I were Angie and with Brad as my partner, I would be painfully thin by now.

…. Relax, both she and Brad are just enjoying life to the fullest.

• anonymous

Estelle #143
    ————

Actually, the report from Star magazine is saying Brad went to Jen’s malibu house with Shiloh, a nanny and a maid and NOT with Jane his mother. Yeah, apparently, Star magazine is claiming that Brad introduce Shiloh to Jennifer when Brad was in L.A. promoting Oceans 13!!

• Peaches

141 Interesting : 07/17/2007 at 3:07 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, now she doesn’t just need to gain 10lbs she is starving herself? A little dramatic isn’t that? How does what you want from her matter? I mean really? You have said it, she has said it can we just give it arrest?

As far as JA she has nothing to do with this conversation this is about AJ. If you have a problem with people talking about JA day in and day out then don’t bring her into a conversation that isn’t about her. Secondly, If you see these people as wrong then how are you better than them if you do the same thing with AJ? It is like high school, well they do it so why can’t I.

• angelina american haters

You think angelina has it bad? well american conservatites are dangerous.

I’ve been listening to AM radio latley (bad idea) and all I hear on there is the conservatives psycho babble about how we’re going to lose our freedom if we don’t continue this war, and how we need to blow them all up. Yes, more than one person on syndicated radio has voiced their wishes to eliminate an entire race of people, and slap the label “WAR” on it, when really it would be mass murder.