The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

Here are some new shots of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie boarding a private plane on Saturday with their four children — Maddox, 5, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 13 months.

It’s been reported that the Jolie-Pitts took a short trip to Paris, France…

20+ pictures inside of the Brad, Angie and their brood jetting off…

jolie pitts private jet 01
jolie pitts private jet 16
jolie pitts private jet 17
jolie pitts private jet 18
jolie pitts private jet 19
jolie pitts private jet 20

Getty

1,533 Responses to “The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux”

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 862 » Show All

1. 101
    IslandG1rl Says:

Thanks Jared. You are the best!!! Hello BAMZSP fans. Happy Tuesday. Very hot in Florida. Storms in the afternoon. It is nice to take a break and see my favorite family on JJ. Love you Jared and love the Jolie-Pitt always.

2. 102
    LMAO Says:

99 Observer2 : 07/17/2007 at 2:15 pm
    96 who : 07/17/2007 at 2:13 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You sound like an owl. Call Brad up and ask him.
    *****************************************

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

3. 103
    Doutzen Kroes deserves to be the next VS Angel! Says:

98 hanna : 07/17/2007 at 2:15 pm
    #Doutzen Kroes deserves to be the next VS Angel..

Hi, your post name is the girl comes from my town that i lives nearby her parents house, a bit strange when i read that names, cheers…
    ———-
    Doutzen Kroes is a Dutch supermodel, BTW.

4. 104
    Doutzen Kroes deserves to be the next VS Angel! Says:

97 Boring : 07/17/2007 at 2:15 pm
    I hope she is pregnant. They way the two of them talk about having more and then the year off after making a movie with Clint Eastwood….Well, I guess I will just have to wait and see.
    ————
    I hope she gets pregnant after filming The Changeling. I don’t want it to delay filming of The Changeling. Hopefully her pregnancy can help her regain her weight.

5. 105
    Obama fans Says:

Oprah is doing a fundraising dinner for him in 2 months in her house.

Prices:
    From 2,300 to 25,000.

6. 106
    Just my opinion about Brad Says:

I hope that what Star magazine is saying about Brad supposedly introducing Shiloh to Jennifer Aniston is not true. But stories like this; makes the MISTRUST i have for Brad Pitt grow stronger. Yes!! I just don’t trust him. I think he is a Selfish, Egomaniac who is more in love with itself!! I hope he don’t mess up the BEST thing that ever happen to him and that is Angelina!!

In my personal opinion… Angelina is the ONLY woman who has ever love Brad and she was even willing to give him a BIO BABY and lots of Beautiful Kids like Maddox, Pax and Princess Zahara!! Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston in the other hand… i think they didn’t really loved Brad. I mean, Gwyneth cheated on him and Jennifer ONLY use him for her career and fame. Gwyneth and Jennifer treated Brad like Dirt!! BUT Angelina in the other hand… has giving him so much!!

So like i said… i hope Brad don’t mess up the BEST thing that ever happen to him. But sadly, maybe Brad is just too STUPID to realize that he can lose the ONLY woman who has ever love him!!

7. 107
    mary Says:

Oh my! who is that blonde guy in #11 O.O?
    HOT!!

8. 108
    Lady G Says:

I see the trolls are going on and on about the weight thing again.

All this fake concern is nothing but a joke. We JP fans know they could care less what happens to Angie.

9. 109
    Observer2 Says:

105 Just my opinion about Brad : 07/17/2007 at 2:26 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Eh, opinions are like a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s., everyone has one.

10. 110
    Brad Fan Says:

105 Just my opinion about Brad : 07/17/2007 at 2:26 pm

Use your head. Does that whole scenario make any sense at all. Why would Brad bring a child he had with a woman he left Aniston for! Brad hates Aniston. They have no relationship any more and nothing to keep them from contacting each other.

11. 111
    pickle Says:

YAY!! Finally, I’ve been waiting for pics of them. They’re my favorite. Thanks Jared!

12. 112
    Doutzen Kroes deserves to be the next VS Angel! Says:

How long is their vacation??

13. 113
    LOVE ANGELINA Says:

Their on the move, hopefully for some rest. Since we may not get pictures for awhile I have been making vids like crazy. I did one for Brad now here is one for the Beautiful Angelina Jolie:

Enjoy and tell me what think. One for the kids is coming soon.

14. 114
    yikes Says:

106 Just my opinion about Brad

+++++++++

How can you even consider to believe such lies? Those who buy, read and believe tabloids belong to the low educated class.

15. 115
    The real lou Says:

I hope the Jolie-Pitts have a quiet and paparazzi free vacation.Have a nice afternoon everyone!Thank you Jared for the pictures.

16. 116
    mjc Says:

106 Just my opinion about Brad
    Your opinion doesn’t count. It is the product of your useless imagination.

17. 117
    The real lou Says:

#106 Just my opinion about Brad,this person posted this same crap on the last thread.Funny that a person would get this worked up over a Star magazine story,considering the fact EVERYTHING they print is lies!

18. 118
    Boring Says:

113 LOVE ANGELINA : 07/17/2007 at 2:31 pm

Enjoy and tell me what think. One for the kids is coming soon.

++++++++++++++++++

Wow, Loved it. Great song choice by the way. Angelina is a stunning Beauty. I forgot about the pic with the panther, thanks.

19. 119
    Idiot48 viv Says:

48 viv
    ***************************************************************
    If you can’t stand them why even come to a thread with their pictures. Admit it you have Obsessive Compulsive Illness and you’re obsessed with the Jolie-Pitts. You like to come and torture yourself looking at the pictures of people you say you can’t stand. You must be an Idiot!!!!!

20. 120
    Peaches Says:

95 Doutzen Kroes deserves to be the next VS Angel! : 07/17/2007 at 2:10 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What is it with you and the weight thing? You mention it in almost every post ot response. She said she is grieveing, give her a break.

21. 121
    no thanks Says:

84 ntt : 07/17/2007 at 2:01 pm

Sorry guys to bring this post over from the last thread, but I think since we are already on the third page, I hope you’ll forgive me. To all the fanfic writers, please write something about the Beckhams so the tabs can have some materials for their weekly lies. :lol:
    ————————-

1306 Gussie : 07/17/2007 at 1:06 pm
    I see David and Victoria Beckam are taking American celebrity websites by storm. Can we hope they also win over all those bizarre trashy tabloid magazines that feed on B&A? You know, instead of Shiloh’s first year anniversary being on the cover of US, couldn’t we have Cruz’s second birthday bash? Instead of “Angie pregnant with twins”, “Victoria tries for a girl”? It won’t happen, I suppose, but we can dream…

Anyway, I think we should ALL encourage the American celebrity media to adopt the Beckams. So, here is my two cents.

David is a nice guy, and very, very decorative. He was once an extremely good football player (all known universe – except for the US – calls this sport football, I see no reason to call it soccer), not out-of-this-world (British playing style is more about strength, energy and fighting spirit than technique or finesse), but very effective and with a formidable kick. He’s on his last days as a player, of course, but he wouldn’t go to America otherwise. The US are, at the most, third rate in terms of football and, at the best, a rich retiring pasture for the word’s first sport’s sacred cows. Beckam may be a bit thick, but he is handsome, was a gifted player and photographs very well. Moreover, he is a good father, not in the least macho – a plus as most footballers are often a bit cro-magnon – and accepts directions in life from his wife, the first rule for a long and successful marriage.

Victoria is not stupid at all. She is not a brain, of course, and her interests define shallow, but she is smart and media savvy. And she has a certain self-deprecating sense of humour. She is a superficial cow – but she’d be the first to say so, which is somewhat redeeming. She accepts David’s escapades and then makes him pay for them by convincing the poor ******* he wants to play football in LA. Manipulation, thy name is Victoria.

Com’on, guys, she’ll have a ball playing American tabloids. While David will warm many vegetative brained trash-buying lonely hearts. Let’s all hear it for the fashion driven Beckams and their quest to win middle America. Personally, I’m looking forward to “Posh’s twisted treble life”… Yep, we B&A fans are up to any sacrifice.
    ======

I like the Beckhams.Posh is like a mix between Paris and Nicole.

22. 122
    piper, with a low Says:

Regarding not trusting Brad Pitt,

Unless he is watching your purse, caring for your kids or your elderly/ailing parent, handling your food, administering your pension fund or bank account, etc. I don’t see how trusting or not trusting him is a hindrance to your day or a source of personal jeopardy to you.

Get a grip!

23. 123
    Peaches Says:

108 Lady G : 07/17/2007 at 2:26 pm
    I see the trolls are going on and on about the weight thing again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Along with the this tab said this I so hope it isn’t true, yeah right.

24. 124
    Me too.... Says:

Don’t take the bait…stick to the family and not the tabs or the ex stuff :)

25. 125
    no thanks Says:

Angie needs a tan… a natural tan not all orange and gross looking.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 862 » Show All