The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

Here are some new shots of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie boarding a private plane on Saturday with their four children — Maddox, 5, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 13 months.

It’s been reported that the Jolie-Pitts took a short trip to Paris, France…

20+ pictures inside of the Brad, Angie and their brood jetting off…

jolie pitts private jet 01

• Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

1,533 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 962 » Show All
African Girl @ 07/17/2007 at 2:47 pm

#33 / piper, with low
Rotflmao….is that you on the phone? I’ve been getting the engaged tone.

Interesting @ 07/17/2007 at 2:51 pm

93 Cutie Pie : 07/17/2007 at 2:09 pm
86 Interesting

+++++++++++++++

I am just wondering how Interesting looks? I think she definitely looks like this:

… no wonder she hates Angie’s model figure.
*******************

Actually I’m 5’6″ and weigh 120 and wear a size 4 clothes.

You?

Face it, people. Angie is too thin. She looks sickly. Its a fact.

I still think she is one of the most beautiful women in the world, but she is not doing herself or anyone any favors by not eating.

Interesting @ 07/17/2007 at 2:53 pm

What is it with you and the weight thing? You mention it in almost every post ot response. She said she is grieveing, give her a break.
************************

Because I see pictures of the JP’s HOPING that Angie is finally starting to look like she’s serious about getting healthy again, and every single picture she looks sickly skinny.

Look at how her pants hang on her, how big they are. And I guarantee you, those pants are TOPS a size 4. Probably a two. On a woman who is 5 feet 8 inches tall, that is MEDICALLY too thin.

122 piper, with a low : 07/17/2007 at 2:47 pm
Regarding not trusting Brad Pitt,

Unless he is watching your purse, caring for your kids or your elderly/ailing parent, handling your food, administering your pension fund or bank account, etc. I don’t see how trusting or not trusting him is a hindrance to your day or a source of personal jeopardy to you.

Get a grip!

———————————————————————
ITA…LMAO

CAN ANYBODY XPLAIN SOMETHING…
IF ANYBODY SEE THIS COMMENT,
TELL ME WHERE IS ANGELINA’S SHOULDER
TATOO!!!????
I HOPE IS COVER UP WITH MAKEUP!!!

117 The real lou

>>>>>>>>>>>>

#106 Just my opinion about Brad most probably works for the STAR. She is trying very hard to sow SEEDS OF DOUBT.

And after meeting Angie I became a new man, intimately and artistically speaking … says Brad Pitt

I know this is a bit OT- and Angie, and Brad have not made “Save the Earth” their celebrity cause, but considering all the recent publicity about curbing pollution, I do find it kind of sad, and hypocritical that so many celebs jet around the planet on a whim in private jets, which contribute to such substantial carbon emissions pollution while preaching to the ‘common people’ to change their lifestyles. Once again, Brad, and Angie have not done this persay, but everytime I see a private jet it gets to me a little.

the family are looking good as usual,thanks jj even though it is a continuation of pics from yesterday

125 no thanks : 07/17/2007 at 2:47 pm
Angie needs a tan… a natural tan not all orange and gross looking.

++++++++++++++

Natural tanning leads to skin cancer.

122 piper, with a low : 07/17/2007 at 2:47 pm
Regarding not trusting Brad Pitt,

Get a grip!

______

Actually, the way he is with children, I would let him watch my children.

African Girl @ 07/17/2007 at 3:00 pm

Rotflmao….how can anyone not laugh at statments like

“Stories like this from Star make me trust him less”

Lol, Lmao….Ha ha ha ha ha. Oh my heavens! Excuse me a minute while I wipe the tears from my eyes! “Makes me trust him less”….ha ha ha ha ha! Like she’s is wife or something….lol.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Who knows what really is going on with her and I not mean the “drugs” rumor, maybe she’s depress?

not today,another day with pathetic and crazy fools,am not in the mood to argue the same old thing today,i will rather leave,just bored with these lunatics

129 Interesting : 07/17/2007 at 2:53 pm
************************

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And you mentioning it over and over again in every single post is going to change what, exactly? What exactly do you want from her? She admitted that she knows she is thin, she is grieving (if you ever lost a parent it isn’t just something you get over), she has four children and she just stop breastfeeding. This is what she said, that she is trying to get healthy. She kows she isn’t at her most heathly. So, what again do you want from her? She admitted it, she is working on it, so what exactly you mentioning it every 5 seconds is going to change? You are beating dead horse.

Interesting @ 07/17/2007 at 3:07 pm

Peaches – 140
You are beating dead horse.
******************

Sorta like everyone else that posts about Jennifer Aniston day after day, when they are supposed to be talking about the JPs?

What do I want from her? For her to eat. Honestly, the grieving thing is fine and all, but I have lost a parent. Yes, you do lose weight. But 6 months after the fact, you’re still sad, you still miss them terribly, but you don’t starve yourself.

118 Boring : 07/17/2007 at 2:40 pm
113 LOVE ANGELINA : 07/17/2007 at 2:31 pm
Their on the move, hopefully for some rest. Since we may not get pictures for awhile I have been making vids like crazy. I did one for Brad now here is one for the Beautiful Angelina Jolie:

Enjoy and tell me what think. One for the kids is coming soon.

++++++++++++++++++

Wow, Loved it. Great song choice by the way. Angelina is a stunning Beauty. I forgot about the pic with the panther, thanks.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Hey people – watch this video – its fantastic

105 Just my opinion about Brad
———————————
oh come on, IROTFLMAO when I saw the article. Remember the week before Jane Pitt was at the Father’s day party at Angie’s house and she leaved to meet X, Angie was upset? now Brad and Shiloh went with Jan Pitt? ROTFLOL…how can you believe that? the tabloids prints so many lies that they don’t even care to check. The tabloids forgot that this is the age of internet, pictures of the Jolie-Pitts leaving for Prague on Saturday from NY and pictures of Brad and the kids back in School on Monday in Prague are on all the gossip bloggs.

Think about it, Prague is 8 or 9 hours ahead of Los Angeles and 6 hours ahead of NY, they can not be in LA from (estimate times was from 12 pm to 4 pm) on Sunday and be in Prague working/schooling on Monday morning, 9 hours plus 9 hours flying? come one….( oops I’m doing math, I hope the math police is not around).

133 Shauna : 07/17/2007 at 2:55 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Realistically, I look at it as part of the cost of doing business. Some stars are just not going to be able to get on a commercial plane. There are just to many crazy people out there. They put themselves and their children at risk. For work purposes it is almost necessary in order to be all the places they need to be day in and out. They can cut back and do other things in their life to help the environment. No, one is 100% politically correct on anything, it just isn’t possible.

129 Interesting

Here’s the thing, just as it takes a large person who wants to lose weight time to physically show that is actually happening the same would be true for a thin person who is trying to put on weight. If she’s still looking the same in January maybe then it’ll be cause for ‘concern’. Either way, I’m sure she’s doing what she needs to do to get better and take care of herself and family.

P.S. In looking through pictures of her throughout the years she always has been slim and if someone who has a slim build looses just 10 lbs from their frame it will is very noticeable.

piper, with a low @ 07/17/2007 at 3:12 pm

126 African Girl : 07/17/2007 at 2:47 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep… ’twas me. In between his retrieving a fresh diaper for Shiloh, finding a snack-sized bag of goldfish crackers for Z and his obvious potato-chip eating in my d@mn ear, he deigned to speak to me. But it was all for naught because he was too distracted to even hear me ask about that woman.

He offered to put Angelina on the line, but she was looking for Pax’s crayons; ultimately Maddox was tapped to speak to me, but he had to find his laptop so they decided that placing me on hold was for the best, but I showed them; I put them on hold!!

That’ll learn ‘um!!!

But my apologies for tying up the Brad line!

Pretty in Pink @ 07/17/2007 at 3:14 pm

ANGIE has always been SLIM. She used to be a fashion model.

…. and I just think she enjoys Brad Pitt too much; if I were Angie and with Brad as my partner, I would be painfully thin by now.

…. Relax, both she and Brad are just enjoying life to the fullest.

anonymous @ 07/17/2007 at 3:14 pm

Estelle #143
————

Actually, the report from Star magazine is saying Brad went to Jen’s malibu house with Shiloh, a nanny and a maid and NOT with Jane his mother. Yeah, apparently, Star magazine is claiming that Brad introduce Shiloh to Jennifer when Brad was in L.A. promoting Oceans 13!!

141 Interesting : 07/17/2007 at 3:07 pm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, now she doesn’t just need to gain 10lbs she is starving herself? A little dramatic isn’t that? How does what you want from her matter? I mean really? You have said it, she has said it can we just give it arrest?

As far as JA she has nothing to do with this conversation this is about AJ. If you have a problem with people talking about JA day in and day out then don’t bring her into a conversation that isn’t about her. Secondly, If you see these people as wrong then how are you better than them if you do the same thing with AJ? It is like high school, well they do it so why can’t I.

angelina american haters @ 07/17/2007 at 3:16 pm

You think angelina has it bad? well american conservatites are dangerous.

I’ve been listening to AM radio latley (bad idea) and all I hear on there is the conservatives psycho babble about how we’re going to lose our freedom if we don’t continue this war, and how we need to blow them all up. Yes, more than one person on syndicated radio has voiced their wishes to eliminate an entire race of people, and slap the label “WAR” on it, when really it would be mass murder.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 962 » Show All