The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

The Jolie-Pitts' Private Jet -- Part Deux

Here are some new shots of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie boarding a private plane on Saturday with their four children — Maddox, 5, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 13 months.

It’s been reported that the Jolie-Pitts took a short trip to Paris, France…

20+ pictures inside of the Brad, Angie and their brood jetting off…

jolie pitts private jet 01

Getty

1,533 Comments

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1062 » Show All
no thanks @ 07/17/2007 at 3:18 pm

145 Neke : 07/17/2007 at 3:09 pm

129 Interesting

Here’s the thing, just as it takes a large person who wants to lose weight time to physically show that is actually happening the same would be true for a thin person who is trying to put on weight. If she’s still looking the same in January maybe then it’ll be cause for ‘concern’. Either way, I’m sure she’s doing what she needs to do to get better and take care of herself and family.

====

Iwas about to say the same thing. I’m sure if she could wave a magic wand and give herself some lBS she would. Give her time to gain some weight. Jeeze

148 anonymous : 07/17/2007 at 3:14 pm
Estelle #143
————

Actually, the report from Star magazine is saying Brad went to Jen’s malibu house with Shiloh, a nanny and a maid and NOT with Jane his mother. Yeah, apparently, Star magazine is claiming that Brad introduce Shiloh to Jennifer when Brad was in L.A. promoting Oceans 13!!

—————-
lol star is very fun
only shiloh?¿ why not pax, maddox and z?? because they not are biological kids??
tabloids lies

146 piper, with a low : 07/17/2007 at 3:12 pm
126 African Girl : 07/17/2007 at 2:47 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep… ’twas me. In between his retrieving a fresh diaper for Shiloh, finding a snack-sized bag of goldfish crackers for Z and his obvious potato-chip eating in my d@mn ear, he deigned to speak to me. But it was all for naught because he was too distracted to even hear me ask about that woman.

He offered to put Angelina on the line, but she was looking for Pax’s crayons; ultimately Maddox was tapped to speak to me, but he had to find his laptop so they decided that placing me on hold was for the best, but I showed them; I put them on hold!!

That’ll learn ‘um!!!

But my apologies for tying up the Brad line!

——————————————————–
They put you on hold?How rude!Don’t call again,let them call you first.They owe you an apology.

150 angelina american haters : 07/17/2007 at 3:16 pm
You think angelina has it bad? well american conservatites are dangerous.

____________

Yes, and no matter how much we jump up and down, and scream NO – the government does not hear us.

no thanks @ 07/17/2007 at 3:21 pm

148 anonymous : 07/17/2007 at 3:14 pm

Estelle #143
————

====

Maybe I would have believed it if they said he also introduced her to Zahara. Lmao She is obviously the daddy’s girl.

piper, with a low @ 07/17/2007 at 3:23 pm

When fat people are told that they’re too fat and that they should lose weight, they usually get fatter.

Isn’t it possible that if a thin person is constantly told to gain weight would end up losing more due to stress, or a coping machinism or out of sheer spite?

Baker Hughes @ 07/17/2007 at 3:24 pm

interesting

Dont use the word “medically thin” when you are NOT a doctor. Angie never discloses how much she weighs. Yes, she looks thin. But a person can be healthy even she is thin. So stop picking on her.

What’s the matter, no stories to sell to the tabs? I guess these days the tabs are reporting on the Beckams and dont want your ideas or story starter. Why dont you broaden your area or better , just shut your trap.

Damn everyone’s on Brad and Angie’s nuts lol

lol star is very fun
tabloids lies
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Don’t you love how most american tabloids are racists? for them the non-white kids don’t exist at all and it’s OK!. No one cares about the other kids, just shiloh. The sad part it’s that a lot of middle america (not just the tabloids) share that vision. Thank God those kids will grow up in europe or in the most liberal states because otherwise when they reach 14-15 they are going to hate her bio sister.

common sense @ 07/17/2007 at 3:26 pm

148 anonymous : 07/17/2007 at 3:14 pm
But that does not fit with their past stories. Oh I’m sorry, if you are a reader of Star or any other tabloid than you aren’t suppose to remember what was written in past issues.

What is really sad is the these tabs have been using this storyline since Shiloh’s birth and their are people that believe it could be true.

Anybody knows the link of that spanish brangelina site?

hello and welcome to the usa @ 07/17/2007 at 3:30 pm

******************************************
What do you expect from a country that has people who won’t vote for Obama because he’s black. Racists are alive and kicking in the us more than the last 15 years. The KKK and the arian brotherhood have incresing their participation in the last couple of years partly because of the inmigration problem.

Interesting# 129 I’d advise you to check pictures of Angie when she was younger until 2006. She’s always been a skinny girl. She only gained some muscles for the TR movies and now, most people who know nothing about her assume that’s the way she’s always looked like(Her lara croft character. WRONG)
True she’s been looking slimmer lately because of her mum’s death and breastfeeding but she’s aware of that and is working on it. The pics there are not so close up so nothing proves she hasn’t put her normal weight back.
Next time do some more research before spitting diarrhea out of your mouth. People you should focus on are Nicole Richie, a constant anorexic and V Beckham who used to be a very beautiful curvy woman until the birth of her 3rd kid. Now she’s a broostick.

Leave Angie alone!She’s always been slender.

I’m very worried about Angie. OMG she is gaining weight! Her tush and arms are becoming fat. OMG she must be binging! And I hear she is going to get pregnant soon, this is not very healthy. OMG keep away from the hamburgers, Angie!

Please ignore this post, it is just an experiment.
I was just trying to find out if stupidity is contagious.

159 well
Don’t you love how most american tabloids are racists?

========

Yeah, these tabloids are racists. They should be exposed for their racist attitude.

We should post in all blogs that STAR magazine is racist.

Who is the editor of STAR? Can we do a research on her/him and expose her/his racist tendencies.

Baker Hughes @ 07/17/2007 at 3:34 pm

Can someone post what Common said about Angie in Wanted? (something about athletic?)

many thanks !!!

____________________

“More than the last 15 years”. Unfortunately, there has been racists in this country since America became America. Just asked a Native American Indian.

We should post in all blogs that STAR magazine is racist.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
The readers are racists too.

What is it with you and the weight thing? You mention it in almost every post ot response. She said she is grieveing, give her a break.
************************

Because I see pictures of the JP’s HOPING that Angie is finally starting to look like she’s serious about getting healthy again, and every single picture she looks sickly skinny.

Look at how her pants hang on her, how big they are. And I guarantee you, those pants are TOPS a size 4. Probably a two. On a woman who is 5 feet 8 inches tall, that is MEDICALLY too thin.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here we go with the weight thing again. Please give it a rest. Angie has not ever been a big person. NEVER. The only time I have seen her with extra weight on was when she did the Tomb Raiders movies. Yes she has lost weight this past year, but she has said time and time again that she would rather be curvy, and she is going to work on her health. I don’t think that she is not eating on purpose. And it is not MEDICALLY too thin to be 5’8 and being a size 4. My friend is 5’9 and she wears a size 5-6 and she looks fine. I’m 5’8 and I wear a size 6-8, some people are naturally thin. And are you a freaking doctor to determine what is “MEDICALLY TOO THIN.”

LOVE ANGELINA @ 07/17/2007 at 3:39 pm

People are really still discussing her wieght. We have already established her lose of wieght is do to the fact she lost her mom this year and she has FOUR children. Angie has always been skinny, its her new fans that seem to think she was this whale before and suddenly lost it all. They will learn sooner or later. Vicky Beckham got the same treatment. She has always been skinny as well and people claimed all this stuff about her too, so please.

Star magazine, ROTFLMAO. You people must just love to argue. You should be checking out the amazing vid I did for Angelina.

164 Gussie
————
ROTFLMAO……….you are so funny, I hope not.

++++++
Right now, I’m more worried about the muslim community in the us. The radio hosts are the worse but some newspaper writers are as bad. The hate is getting out o control.

piper, with a low @ 07/17/2007 at 3:40 pm

153 Meli : 07/17/2007 at 3:20 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh, those people owe me more than an apology.

For the inconvenience that they’ve caused me, I get to complain about them; criticize every decision that they make; say nasty things about their children for the next two years.

But most importantly, since I’ve done more than my fair share of sitting on my @$$, I deserve to receive a visit from Brad, with the child of my choosing, in order to right the wrong they’ve done to me. And if the child barfs on him, he has to wear the barf-covered shirt to his red carpet premiere. No quick wardrobe changes for him; I want that vomit to represent his visit with me!

Doutzen Kroes deserves to be t @ 07/17/2007 at 3:41 pm

Post some cute pics please, so we can change the conversation into a happy one.

Schlumberger @ 07/17/2007 at 3:46 pm

those pants are loose fitting CUT. just look at the style of the pants. it’s cut broad from top to bottom.

I always wear COMFORTABLE clothes especially as a mother.

Comfortable clothes are usually loose fitting.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1062 » Show All