Julianne's Moore's Blonde New Do

Julianne's Moore's Blonde New Do

Former fine-featured redhead Julianne Moore took to the bleach and clippers, sporting a shorter, blonder do while out and about with her Cartier Marcello handbag and Chloé sunglasses in NYC’s West Village on Tuesday.

Thankfully, Julianne is filming new drama thriller Blindness, out March 2008. Blindness tells the story of a doctor’s wife who becomes the only person with the ability to see in a town where everyone is struck with a mysterious case of sudden blindness. She feigns illness in order to take care of her husband as her surrounding community breaks down into chaos and disorder. Based on a novel by Nobel Prize winner Jose Saramago.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Julianne Moore’s strawberry blonde hair?

julianne moore blonde hair 01
julianne moore blonde hair 02

Photos: Thornton/Green/INFphoto.com, Francois Durand/Getty
Posted to: Julianne Moore

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

NO! Keep it red! Blonde makes some people look older than they really are!

she looks much better as a redhea. hopefully she will switch back to red once she’s done shooting the movie

piper, with a low @ 07/17/2007 at 4:12 pm

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I hope this isn’t a permanent change; I always loved her red hair.

I think she looks older , and lost her “spice”

Moonlight @ 07/17/2007 at 4:20 pm

I like the haircolor, just not on her. She looked good with red hair.

HottieTottie @ 07/17/2007 at 4:30 pm

I hate this woman. My hubby hates this woman. She should feel sufficiently hated.

She looks better as a redhead.

She looks like Marcia Cross on the first picture.

NOOOO! Big mistake. She is so pale she needs her vibrant red hair. Older women should never go lighter with their hair colour. It makes her look too washed out.

I loved how she had sex in various movies. I would like to be spanked hard by her – redhead or blondie.

eeeeewwwwwwwww…she looks way better with her natural red hair! i hope this nasty blonde is for a role.

Dirty Cougar @ 07/17/2007 at 5:27 pm

Oh NO she didn’t?! Yuck! Why oh why did you do that Julianne? Her red hair was so pretty! I wish I had natural red hair like that. You know how long I died it to be red that color? It was a couple of years till, my hair started falling out. So, I’m back to dirty dirty blond. Perfect for a Cougar! Anyway, ****. Her red hair and freckles all over. She’s was beyond cuteness. My husband likes her. He’ll say her hair now looks like fcuking ass ****! It’s got to be for a movie she’s doing is all I can say.

Hottest Couple Ever @ 07/17/2007 at 6:08 pm

Top-flight actress! I like her better with red hair.

Lillianne @ 07/17/2007 at 7:45 pm

Anybody can be a blonde but Julianneis is so lucky to be a natural redhead. Besides, don’t her kids have red or reddish hair too? Kids are cute as well.

Julianne besides having been blond will use a stuffing that will leave her very fat.

Guys, its for a MOVIE; its not like you can say I want so and so for a role. But definitely better as a redhead.

She looks 10 years older. The red is much much better for her. But if it is for a role then there’s not much to say

She needs veneers.

tv to movie star @ 07/17/2007 at 9:32 pm

I like Julianne.
Just think a few years ago she was ‘Frannie’ on a soap opera.
Granted most of her movies are lame,not watchable after the 1st 15 minutes.
The hair blonde is a no-no.

Love her red.

LadySherotica @ 07/17/2007 at 10:52 pm

Blonde? Ewwwww try BLAND! Julianne, that blond does nothing for you! Your red hair adds untold dimensions to your face.

julianne looked so much hotter with her red hair! blonde does make her look older and more unattractive. not many celebrities can pull off a redhead but she’s one of them that can! keep to the redd!

She needs to go back 2 RED!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All