Tue, 17 July 2007 at 2:09 pm
Kirsten Dunst Hits The Town
- Kirsten Dunst hits the town.
- Faith Hill‘s arms really aren’t that skinny.
- Sting has to pay up for firing pregnant chef.
- Does Lily Allen have a third nipple?
- Eva and Tony take their love around town.
- Lindsay Lohan parties in alcohol ankle bracelet.
- Tim Gunn is the new croc slayer.
- Paris Hiton is queen of flap.
- ImNotObsessed had a baby boy last night. Congrats, Vera!
- Celebrities: Summer is here and so are jean shorts.
- Lance Bass’ boyfriend is a bad tipper.
- Star Jones: I’d have Rosie on my show.
- Tom Brady’s ex, Bridget Moynahan, is due to give birth this Friday. The day also happens to be Brady’s current girlfriend Gisele Bundchen’s birthday. Spies say there is so much tension between the couple right now that they recently argued in front of hotel guests in Napa while staying at the Auberge du Soleil.
- NBC is bringing back The Apprentice with a celebrity twist. Stars will compete on the revamped show, and the winner will donate proceeds to charity instead of going to work for Trump. Entertainment chief Ben Silverman said Monday that Trump wanted to invite Rosie O’Donnell to join the show but Cindi Berger, Rosie‘s spokeswoman, quickly squashed that idea. “It will never happen in this lifetime or beyond,” Berger said. She did confirm, though, that Rosie was in talks with NBC about other projects.
- J.K. Rowling is backing the search for missing British girl Madeleine McCann. Rowling has asked booksellers around the world to distribute a poster of Madeleine when they sell “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” which goes on sale Saturday. Madeleine, 4, disappeared on May 3 after her parents left her and her 2-year-old twin siblings alone in their Portugal villa while they dined nearby. Rowling has also pledged several hundred thousand dollars to a reward for Madeleine‘s safe return.
Just Jared on Facebook