Tara Reid: Saggy Stomachs Suck!

Tara Reid: Saggy Stomachs Suck!

Tara Reid takes a dip in the water and tosses around the football at a beach party with friends in Malibu on Monday.

The party gal wore and red and white bikini, revealing more lumps and bumps from her her botched up plastic surgery — saggy skin on her stomach and legs.

Tara has said, “I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted – I’m not going to lie – a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing.”

tara reid saggy stomach 01

• DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

First?…yuck

[~Famous~] @ 07/17/2007 at 10:47 am

Jared you’re dead wrong, we’ve done nothing to deserve this!

now she’s got the same body than courtney love…

She got “lipo” and “body contouring.” How does that help her terrible acting.

I think she would have been better off just doing crunches. Kind of feel sorry for her. These people are so desperate to look a certain way that they’re willing to risk procedures that may make them look like this permanently? No thanks.

Get a private jet @ 07/17/2007 at 11:11 am

Why doesn’t she just wear a tankini? Or a one-piece?

that really is too bad. she has/well she had a pretty face.. then she had to go and get cartoon breasts and a botched tummy.. yes, crunches would have been better. all that for a 6-pack and now look at you.. i really am sad for her.. all she wanted was to look pretty. all that money though, why didnt she go to someone good!!!

that is so sad! i feel bad for Tara

cover that belly in saran wrap @ 07/17/2007 at 11:56 am

Tara’s stomach looks like its been aged an burned then mummufied.
Scars all over her left leg from lipo.
Ratty extentions.
Breasts a mess.
But this has been- is to high& drunk & out of her mind to care.

I do sort of feel bad for her. A victim of her own insecurities and bad surgery. Should be a warning to everyone else: you want a six pack? get off the damn couch and exercise.

I say good for her for sticking a finger up at all the body critics and having the confidence to go out like this in a bikini. at least she looks happy. its just such a shame that she has these scars from procedures that were meant to make her look ‘good’.

I don’t feel sorry for her. That was her doing. Sh emade a really stupid decision and as a result she looks like a ******, lipoed, disgusting girl. If she was young I might feel sorry for her, but she is old!

Can we say one-piece? For her overexposure, she sure portrays a huge display of insecurity…lipo at 30? poor girl…she still has the trashy party girl image though.

Not to be mean, because I realize that Tara’s poor body has been through hell and back, but if I looked like that I wouldn’t be parading around in a bikini.

Would you?

I agree with you brass #14, 30 does seem quite young to be having “procedures” done. At that age you should be motivated to exercise and make yourself look good. To be relying on the knife this early, WHAT is this poor woman going to look like at 40?

Scary.

dancingqueen @ 07/17/2007 at 1:20 pm

She should wear a burka (sic)!!!!!!!!

I’m happy to see that she isn’t going to let the botch surgery keep her from doing things she loves. She’s still a beautiful girl and she should continue going out and enjoying herself. You go Tara!!!

Moonlight @ 07/17/2007 at 2:27 pm

She wouldn’t look bad if it wasn’t for that stomach.

Guess money doesn’t always buy you a perfect body.

Ugh! Cover it Up! @ 07/17/2007 at 3:04 pm

This girl needs to wear a tankini!

I give Tara credit for resisting the temptation to go back under the knife again. Seriously! A lot of people get addicted to cosmetic surgery and keep thinking that ‘this time’ it is going to fix everything the other surgery messed up. I agree, it is sad that she felt such pressure to do this to herself. It doesn’t look like it will ever look normal again either.

ussh! that is not looking good!

Dirty Cougar @ 07/17/2007 at 5:00 pm

Seriously, it’s stupid to go under the knife if, you are already skinny. She ought to sue her plastic surgeon and hire a new one to fix the lumps & bumps. That looks weird. The faux breasts. Jeez! Was she drunk when, she chose her plastic surgeon. Probably wasen’t even board certified. The bubble breast looks cartoonish. I rather have little one’s then, have them ***’s blown up like that. It’s too bad really. She really has a beautiful face. Her body’s nice but, it looks a bit weird around the stomach area. I agree go, with the tankkini!

hahahaha agree with [~Famous~] LOL what we’ve done? hahah xD LMAO

Get that fixed or cover it up!!! Why would you wear a bikini when you look like that…???

she looks discusting