Sheryl Crow Takes Baby Wyatt For a Dip in the Pool

Sheryl Crow Takes Baby Wyatt For a Dip in the Pool

Sheryl Crow takes a dip in the pool with son Wyatt, 2 1/2 months, while vacationing in Ischia, a volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea, at the northern end of the Gulf of Naples, off the coast of Italy.

The 45-year-old singer-songwriter was accompanied by actress pal Hilary Swank and boyfriend John Campisi. (Hilary is relaxing in the lawn chair next to John and holding baby Wyatt. She’s also in the bikini behind Sheryl and Wyatt by the pool.)

hilary swank wyatt crow
wyatt crow sheryl crow pool 01
wyatt crow sheryl crow pool 02
wyatt crow sheryl crow pool 03

Photos: INFphoto.com
Posted to: Bikini, Celebrity Babies, John Campisi, Sheryl Crow, Wyatt Crow

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Precious baby! I’ll bet that Sheryl Crow is a wonderful mother.

She has amazing thighs I hope I look that good when I’m 45! Oh I forgot she never had children! ha ha!

Beautiful baby boy!!!1

He is so cute and Sheryl looks good and happy. I wish them all the best.

piper, with a low @ 07/17/2007 at 10:34 am

Nothing’s cuter than a baby yawning.

Lovely little boy.

So cute! She looks happy

[~Famous~] @ 07/17/2007 at 10:43 am

Famous, say something nice… Okay, Wyatt’s a really cool name.

remember da truth @ 07/17/2007 at 10:57 am

That’s cool — I had no idea Hilary Swank and Sheryl Crow were friends. They look very happy and relaxed together — glad they are getting some time to just have an ordinary day out, even if the paps are there and idiots online will scrutinize them and then make unnecessary nasty comments. Looks like they couldn’t care less about the paps and won’t let them ruin their day. Good for them.

sexybeasts @ 07/17/2007 at 10:58 am

I love fat babies! wyatt’s got dimples all over I bet! :)

LOL that pic of Wyatt, looks like a lil ole man.

hillary an baby @ 07/17/2007 at 12:15 pm

Awww..their so cute..Hillary and baby Wyatt that is..
Cheryl still stuck in a 1970′s time warp.
Homely regardless.Where’s her nannies?
New trend- wear a bikini even if you have a flabby belly, show all.
The flabby tummy must come from her years of drinking an I dont mean water.

Adorable baby.

she is kinda weird.
But he is way to cute!!

And it kinda looks like maybe he might have a little sibling on the way.

I guess you never eat! @ 07/17/2007 at 1:33 pm

why is that babysis? Because god forbid her stomach bulges a little. Hmm maybe she actually ate something so therefore her stomach is a little bloated. Good god. Poor women always being said to be pregnant just because they have a little fat around the tummy. No wonder all of hollyood is so skinny obsessed.

Cute baby, hot mommy. i wish them all the best!

i had totally forgot that she adopted cause she’s not throwing it in everyone’s face.

I hate to burst your bubble – but that’s not flab, those are muscles.

Moonlight @ 07/17/2007 at 2:31 pm

11 Mmmmm : 07/17/2007 at 12:12 pm
LOL that pic of Wyatt, looks like a lil ole man.
___________________________________________________

LMAO! :lol: :lol:

He’s kind of cute.

Um…you’re not supposed to take infants out in the sun, and you’re not supposed to put sunscreen on them. I hope everyone knows that by now.

She needs to take him out where it’s shady.

julia weinstein @ 07/17/2007 at 2:45 pm

precious chubsy-wubsy

No sunscreen? That would be stupid!

EntBizOfficeBitch @ 07/17/2007 at 3:16 pm

ewww shes going in the pool, and she only uses one square of toilet paper! EVERYONE OUTTA THE WATER!!!

Yes, the baby is adorable, but I have to confess that I lost a great deal of respect for Sheryl Crow after her pro-green commentary lecturing the public about conserving fuel, and paper products, only to find out that her travel demands on tour require eight fuel guzzling SUVs, luxury accomodations for a minimum of 16, and private jets for all air travel. Her carbon footprint was one of the WORST out of several tours recently. If you don’t follow your own advice, you shouldn’t lecture others to do so either.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All