Djimon Hounsou - Calvin Klein Ads

Djimon Hounsou - Calvin Klein Ads

Blood Diamond actor Djimon Hounsou is featured in the new ads for Calvin Klein Underwear, which were shot by photographer Peter Lindbergh in the Palm Springs desert.

This is first time the brand, launched in 1982, has used an African model in its ad. The CKU ads are also a throwback to the original Calvin Klein Underwear campaign, shot by photographer Bruce Weber back in the 1980s.

“I regularly watch how much, when and what I eat,” Djimon told the NY Post. “It really becomes a daily journey. You just have to do it – get up, eat something, go to the gym – so you can burn as much as you can and look lean. It’s pretty challenging.”

Djimon, 43, has recently been seeing the dynamo director of Baby Phat fashions Kimora Lee Simmons.

djimon hounsou calvin klein ads 01
djimon hounsou calvin klein ads 02

Getty

Yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I want me some of that!!

Moonlight @ 07/18/2007 at 4:05 pm

Well HELL-O!! Damn! He looks really good.

OMG!!!!SO ******* HOT!!!

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!! I love this man :)

This BLACK MAN IS MINE, MINE, MINE!!!! I knew about him years ago when he was modelling for French mags, and fell in love with him immediately. Gladiator came along and he got noticed big time. So, if anyone out there is trying to make a play for MY BLACK MAN, FORGET IT!!!!!! This New Yorker claimed him a long time ago!! LOL

Those lips, those eyes, those legs, that ****!!! YEAH BABY!!!! Where’s the oil, I’d like to oil that man from head to toe — going slowly on that middle — if you get my meaning!!!

God, I need a cold shower real bad!!!

Djimon was in Janet Jackson’s video – what a smile, what everything. When was that? I either saw Djimon first in that video or as the star in Amistad.

Lord…no words for this *.*

SSSSOOOO HHHOOOTTT!!!!! need I say more.

sexybeasts @ 07/18/2007 at 4:30 pm

LOL at Maria! This mans body is so buff, he looks like he’s been chiseled(?spelling)from stone.

What a beautiful, beautiful man. Kimora Lee? What is he thinking?

I am speechless — all I can do is drool and drool some more.

Djimon is just too freaking FIONE!!!!!!

Thanks Jared!

Alexanderina @ 07/18/2007 at 4:49 pm

OMFG DH is so freaking hot and what a great body. I love him

Alexanderina @ 07/18/2007 at 4:53 pm

6 Maria : 07/18/2007 at 4:12 pm

God, I need a cold shower real bad!!!

==========================================================================
:lol: hey Maria, I know he is your man, but girl he is fine as hell, and I am not trying to claim him, he is all yours but girl he is hot

Hmmm…surprisingly he is not packing heat ;p

damn.. what a man

I remember that video … I think he sort of stole it from Janet and in Gladiator …. he is such a great actor… and now… a sex symbol? And he is a bit over 40, no? WOW

I know he is a black man but is there any need to dip him in black paint as well?

42 and hawt! Go Boy!

hmmm….. he’s hot!!

Lookwhaticando @ 07/18/2007 at 5:18 pm

Now that is one hot man

excuse me maria, but i claimed him since “love will never do without you” video, eventhough i was a preteen back then. hahaha!!!!

lol @ #19

he is not dipped in black paint more like creme was sprayed on him and then rubbed in.

anyhow im glad someone in hollywood can admit that they go to the gym and watch what they eat since a lot of actors just happenly to be born the way they look now ;). i have much respect for him. i wish some of the female actors would admit to working out i think it would possible change the way a lot of young girls and older women feel about themselves. but i wont hold my breath. he looks beautiful and its well deserved

reminds me of Seinfeld when Kramer poses for CK.

*Yummers* he look’s so delicious. I wouldn’t mind taking a bite…

Nice, very nice. Did I say very nice? That is one fine looking man.

Krung Krung @ 07/18/2007 at 6:19 pm

it’s mmkay..like him but not that crazy bout him….

Hottest Couple Ever @ 07/18/2007 at 6:30 pm

Lord…have mercy! No wonder that Brad was so attentive as Angie chatted with her former co-star. DH is very good looking and what a body!!! WOW

Nice body but am I the only one that thinks he’s ugly? I mean he’s face! :(

I AM SPEECHLESS AND TINGLING IN ALL OF THE RIGHT PLACES… :-)

30 Sarah : 07/18/2007 at 6:38 pm

=======================================================

That’s why it says ‘beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!’

Longtime Fan/Lurker @ 07/18/2007 at 7:19 pm

Maria…woman take a seat…this man has been mine for the begining of time. He is mine…okay

Take it for a fellow New Yorker.

Djmon is finer in person and so soft spoken.

To all of you who don’t see the beauty of this man..please…please..please..have you eyes check. Beauty is not meant for a classical look only. There are different forms of beauty and this man is beautiful.

Longtime Fan/Lurker @ 07/18/2007 at 7:22 pm

OMG..all I want to do is lick him from head to toe…my sexy dark chocolate..oh….oh….my…..

Passing Through @ 07/18/2007 at 7:36 pm

6 Maria : 07/18/2007 at 4:12 pm

God, I need a cold shower real bad!!!

++++++++++++++

Simmer down, Maria! I told you there would be a WWE-style Smackdown over the Black Man! I’m going to be contacting Madison Square Garden to see what their rental fee is…

BTW – Djimon…dude…you can do sooooooooo much better than the LezboTranny!

Da…da damnNN! and he’s 43?! I’m not even going to bother lining up, I’ll just ogle from a distance jk.

Passing Through @ 07/18/2007 at 7:38 pm

I cannot believe this man is 43 years old! Look at that body! He’s obviously got great genes to go along with strong discipline!

Passing Through @ 07/18/2007 at 7:41 pm

19 mel : 07/18/2007 at 5:09 pm

+++++++++

That’s not paint! It’s baby oil. It’s a bodybuilders trick to make the muscle stand out and look even more defined.

Oh my! Go and rent “In America” and just drool! This is one foine man.

38 Passing Through : 07/18/2007 at 7:41 pm

=================================================================

Darn, I wish he had called me to rub that baby oil all over his body. Man I getting all hot and bother just thinking about it!

liked him since Cradle of Life. When are the high resolution images coming out?

I think he is one sexy mofo. The one guy that just might be a little hotter than Beckham.

Now Mr. Honsou is DEFINITELY one fine Panty-Creamer! (Or G-Creamer, or Pants-Creamer, or whatever else you wear, or not wear perhaps…) :lol:
DAYUM!

aROOOOOOOOOga!!

how can I explain how hot he is??? I cant find the word.

Yummy I want me some dark chocolate ;)

whoa,very hot.love it

SUPER SEXY!!!!! WOW…

Sharon/Longtime Lurker:

This man has been mine since BEBORE Janet video, before Gladiator, before Amestad — PERIOD!!! I was in Paris years ago and picked up this mag and saw this GORGEOUS BLACK MAN in suit and from that moment on I was HOOKED!! So, HANDS OFF PEOPLE! THE MAN IS MINE, MINE, MINE.

From what I’ve heard he’s a very nice person. Don’t know what he sees in ‘what’s her name’, but hoping his brain clears up soon and he dumps the slag.

PT: Oh, we’re talking ‘All Out Brawl’ over this one. HA! HA!

BLACK PAINT? Who said that? That’s oil ladies, O….I….L. Now, why couldn’t I have gotten that job. It would have been the best trip my hands ever had!!!! LOL

There is a great story about him from the Blood Diamond set. Supposedly in the scene at the end, when Djimon has to carry Leo up this steep mountain over his shoulder, he did it in one take, looking like it was no effort for him. Director Ed Zwick asked Djimon to do it again, and act like he was struggling to get Leo up the hill. Djimon had difficulty with this because carrying Leo was like nothing to him! Ed Zwick talked about this in interviews. Just goes to show how darned strong the man is! Highly recommend the movie, btw, Leo and Djimon are both extremely hot and do some great acting! Jennifer Connelly is good too as the love interest.

Yes, he´s very good looking. And Sarah: about his face, I think he looks just fine. For me it´s weird when a black man has thin nose and lips, but you´re allowed to think he is not handsome. Have you guys seen how hot he was in Constantine?

He wins the award for the blackest man in Hollywood. Working out is probably 45% of his body and the rest is great genes. My brother drinks beer and eats like a horse and has the most unreal set of abbs. Myself I look like my mothers side of the family “Damm” Life isn’t fare.

PERFECTION, I’M SURE JESUS LOOKED A LOT LIKE THIS. YUMMY!

The man is beyond fine he has the body of ADONIS! Not only is he gorgeous he is also very talented. It is too bad that Hollywood didn’t give him more credit for his acting attributes- but just shows color is still a factor- guess they are still intimidated by BLACK FOLKS

OH HE IS PACKING, DONT LET THAT RELAXED LOOK FOOL YOU. BOY OH BOY YOU HATERS JUST WISH HE WAS NOT PACKING BEACUSE HE IS A BLACK, WELL YOU ARE WRONG HE IS PACKING THANK YOU

LAUREN YUMMY WANT SOME DARK CHOCOLATE—— GO GET YOU A HERSHEY BAR AND LEAVE MY CHOCOLATE MAN ALONE. IM CHOCOLATE SO WE MATCH GOOD. GO GET YOU SOME VANILLA ICE CREAM

COME ON YOU PEOPLE CANT BE THIS STUPID IF A BLACK MAN HAS A THIN NOSE AND LIPS ITS BECAUSE SOME BODY WHITE MIXED UP IN THE RACE, THATS WHY I CANT SEE HOW ITS SO MUCH RACISM EBERYBODY HAS SOME MIXES RACE IN THEM OR YOUR ANCESTORS DO. THIS MAN IS GORGEOUS AND THAT DOES NOT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE WHITE TO BE GORGEOUS. ME MYSLF AND THIS IS MY OPINION SO DONT COME WITH THE HATER BULLCRAP. I DONT LIKE THIN LIPS AND BLONDE HAIR, I LIKE DARK FEATURES. BEUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER SO DONT PUSH YOUR BEAUTY STANDARDS ON ME.

this man is the sexiest man on screen ever!!!!!!!!!!! he’s all that, and then some.

OMG…the body is beyond 300…dark choclate yuuummmyyyy…black is indeed beautiful

Wow Black men do really have the best bodies out there! Its about time they start to be the models of now and the future!

Fuck me!!!!!! @ 11/28/2007 at 6:16 pm

I would gladly **** him anyday!!!

Fuck me!!!!!! @ 11/28/2007 at 6:17 pm

I would suck him anyday

Gooooooooooooooooooooood Damn!!!!!!!!!!
that man is fine as **** i would like to taste that chocolate

If Kiomr don’t know what to do with with it i’ll show her.

sccerbabe @ 12/31/2007 at 5:32 pm

Sarah you’re not the only person that thinks he’s ugly, his bod is amazing but who would wanna date something that looks like a monster. I think david beckham has an amazing bod for a relationship.

gurly gurl @ 02/01/2008 at 5:34 pm

WOW!!!SPEACH LESS!!!! LOL:D

Tough Body @ 03/12/2008 at 4:19 pm

I would F*** him really good. I know he got a mandigo piece of meat. I loved to lick it and suck on that one.

Djimon Hounsou is very ugly & these women that claim “He’s sooo Hot” are only looking @ his muscle$ & his bank account! If he was over weight & working at a gas station….They wouldn’t even look in his direction! Grow up and give your hormones “the day off”, If he’s so hot, start up a collection @ work,and buy him an air conditioner! Kimora Simmons is alright looking for a rich “cougar”, who basically got rich by marrying a rich record/fashion mogul! She is what I call a Urban-Asian rich ghetto queen, I bet she left her “visa gold $$” hard hat @ home when she got Russell Simmons to marry her! With her ego, I give that marriage about same odds or life span of “P-Diddy’s” reality bands on MTV! & that’s “stretching” it!