Britney Takes Her Sons For a Spin

Britney Takes Her Sons For a Spin

Britney Spears takes her two sons — Sean Preston, 1 1/2, and lookalike brother Jayden James, 10 months — for a spin around Starbucks in Los Angeles on Tuesday. (To clarify, JJ is the one in green.)

After circling the Starbucks parking lot four times, Britney drove around the block back and forth until she finally stopped the car. Her friend hopped out for some Starbucks while the pop princess stayed in the car.

SP and JJ don’t look especially happy in their car seats…

sean preston jayden james 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Doutzen Kroes deserves to be t @ 07/18/2007 at 1:05 am

Britney looks like white trash as usual. She should really get her act together and bring back the old Britney we all loved.

She looks like white trash because she IS white trash and this is the REAL Britney. The “old” Britney was an act. Now that she has made her millions nothing else matters and she can be her real fugly self. Poor kids!!!!

The kiddies are too cute!

Dirty Cougar @ 07/18/2007 at 1:08 am

Haaawww! The kids look pissed!!!! I wonder what kind of driver Britney is? LMAO ya’ll!

omg no wonder she hides those kids, they look like blobs!!!!!!!!!

why does she look terrible all the time? you think she could look decent at least once in a while, but i guess not. what a screw-up. i’m surprised beverly hills doesn’t ban her butt from coming into their town. she brings the whole place down with her nasty, trashy self.

Jayden’s 22 months, huh? She really is “country.”

Britney Owns Your Ass @ 07/18/2007 at 1:14 am

Lol, stupid jealous *******.

SERIOUSLY all that money and she can’t even buckle her kids into a seat properly. Poor Jayden’s straps are sooo loose and the chest clip should be at the chest!! Didn’t she get training after her last PROBLEMS!! SAD SAD SAD!!!

jealous of what? a bald headed **** who has to cover her bald head with the worse wigs possible or ugly weaves that no respectable hair dresser would admit to putting in. jealous of a person with no friends, no family, no one who wants to be around her. jealous of a no talent has been who can’t sing or dance and is a laughing stock to the world. yeah we are all jealous, lol

Moonlight @ 07/18/2007 at 1:20 am

Jared, I doubt Jayden is 22 months old. That would make him older than Preston. :lol:

Her kids are cute…sort of.

poor kids, why doesn’t she take them for a playground or at least something kids related every once in a while.
That house/hotel switching tacobell/starbucks rides is not really a out for the boys. I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt here.
But the kids are missing out on so much love and attention. And getting so much trouble and craziness in return. It’s heartbreaking.

Ugh!! Why is the 10 month old forward-facing already, and his straps aren’t even secured properly either!! When will she ever learn…

everywhere she goes she gets photographed and you want her to take them to a park where the paparazzi will be hounding her by the ten folds, yeahhh that’s a good idea…judgements should only be left to those who are perfect, and nobody is perfect

Is that really Jayden? His hair looks blonde, doesnt really look like him

OMG! Sean and Jayden are adorable. I haven’t seen Jayden at all until now. He’s so cute. He look like his big brother. Aww…those chubby cheeks! So cute!

such a tragic story, … or comedy?

Aww. Her kids are so cute!

Attacking babies? Some of you should be ashame of yourself. Even I don’t go dat far and I criticize a lot of celebrity heheh xoxo. beside sean and jayden are adorable!

Sexy Mama @ 07/18/2007 at 2:15 am

Britney ought to move back to the backcountry of the Appalachian Mountains where she can go a-hunting for those ‘coons. And put her cute children up for adoption because she sucks at being a mother.

No wonder the kids look pissed. I think they would rather be playing with their mom than sit in the car.

someone please save the babies!

Some of you people are ******* insane. You can’t even see how she looks, so how can you say she looks bad? Jayden is fine in the car seat. You can see the buckles and they are fine. He’s nearly 11 months old and obviously over the weight limit. Go watch your own damn kids.

Britney doesn’t do photo ops in parks like other people. She has a house full of toy and a huge backyard. Her boys are adorable. If you want to bash her fine, but at least do it when she’s doing something wrong. Sitting in a car is not doing something wrong idiots.

Of course Sean is mad. His mom just got something yummy and he got stuck with a sippy cup.

Yeah, Britney is not doing anything wrong! Some of you guys are just plain mean.

For the love of God are some of you stupid? She can’t move. Kevin lives in LA and they are in a custody agreement. Britney can’t go move back home and then jet the kids every other 3 or 4 days back to Kevin in LA.

Further more Britney has taken the kids to playgrounds. But sometimes she can’t because the paparazzi make it almost impossible for her to do so.

She’s with her kids she gets bashed upon, she’s not with her kids because of the obvious custody arrangement and it’s Kevin’s days to have them and she still gets bashed upon. What are you people like 10 that you can’t comprehend a little common knowledge that’s looking at you right in the face? Idiots.

i never thought sp was a cute baby, but he’s becoming a pretty cute toddler.
jj looks just like his mom i think, maybe not so much hope for him then.

please brit @ 07/18/2007 at 3:14 am

clean up poor SP hands, they are filthy.

and dont’ lick your fingers and then wipe his hands, spreading germs sucks, oh wait, SP is crying cuz you WONT’ PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT HE IS ASKING YOU, you would rather smile for the cameras.

please go away.

Everywhere Britney go, she’s being follow! Where can she take the kids? And even if she did take Sean and Jayden out, you guys know the photographers will be all over them like they’re animals! I can understand why Britney is so protective of her sons! There’s nothing wrong with her being defensive and putting a wall up for the sake of her family. I don’t judge her at all.

It’s great seeing Britney with the kids. #29 stop assuming you know what going on with a few snap shoots. I’ve been around quite a few children in cars. Some don’t like to be buckled up and cry about it. Children are not dolls. They will get dirty, sticky and cry. It’s call life.

you are stupide and jealous and thanks god britney don’t care about you .britney is pretty and sweet try to life with it stupid american

b you are a big idiot britney is pretty i want to see your face i’m sure you look like a ****.and cat please shut up and go away ***** ur comment is stupide like you.

the world love you @ 07/18/2007 at 3:27 am

i love britney she’s great girl ans she deserve a good man not a ugly mama boy like justin timbershit.

At least she’s with her kids for a change. I’d much rather see her out with her kids than at some nightclub.

She dresses, talks and smells like her babies. Oh, and really sucks too. Thank you.

Cripes…..Someone needs to teach her how to properly use a carseat. A chest clip should be at chest level. If she gets in an accident poor “JJ” is going to fly out of that harness. The seat he’s in says he needs to be 1 year and 20lbs before forward facing “AT LEAST”. And those that are condoning her carseat misuse are probably just as ignorant and are putting their children at risk too.

SP’s front teeth look yellow.

Mediterranean @ 07/18/2007 at 6:36 am

Until 18 months of age, the kids’ car seats SHOULD face the rear of the car, not forward like Britney has done. But I am still thankful to God, her kids are in the car seats at least.

Weren’t both of her kids born in September with a year difference? The eldest one is 22 months old, the youngest one is 10 months old, am I right?

I still believe that Britney has deep problems which need to be solved.

The kids faces look sunburned, maybe thats why they aren’t happy. Her kids are cute, she needs some help.

Oh Kasey put a sock in it

Those poor kids look a bit special.

those poor children don’t have a chance. she’s such a freaking narcissistic cow.

The children are adorable. Leave them alone. They look cute and happy. Ms. Spears, well that is another matter. I just hope she reads to the kids and plays with them. Driving around in a car and drinking Starbucks does not qualify as quality parenting time.

wow, I feel bad for Britney’s kids….Jayden is forward facing and he isnt even a year old, poor kids neck will snap if she gets in an accident (and does anyone think that drunk is a good driver?)

Also feel pretty bad for “Boohoo”‘s kids, as he/she clearly doesn’t know a thing about carseat safety (car accidents are the leading cause of death for kids, after all). Kids must be a minimum of 1 year before forward facing. All seats rear-face to at least 30 pounds (he is in Britax, they rear face to 33 pounds).

and those rubber things are NOT the buckles or the chest clips. Man, I hope you don’t have kids of your own.

doesn’t she have anyone in her life with common sense?

It is illegal to have that child forward facing, I hope she gets ticketed. moron

once again u haters r being ****** ridiculous…she looks fine, babies are fine. get over it already, same old comments.

Has anyone else noticed??? JJ is facing forward??? He’s not supposed to be until the age of one!! I can’t believe that she hasn’t learned anything from past experiences with SP. People say we just pick on her because she is out there and famous, but I feel she wants to be judged, otherwise she would have her children’s car seats put the proper way. What a LOSER!!!!

One thing about Brit she really draws the posters, Shes good business thanks to all of you posters. I think she is good as a mother.
Her mother Lynn stinks at it.

They are probably sitting in a smoke cloud..She smokes like a chimmney! Poor babies……Is this woman ever going to get her act together?

If the Paps would leave her alone, maybe she would see the error of her ways and just go away!

Other bigger stars take their kids to parks, playgrounds, etc.
Even madonna does it, and she has to do with more paparazzi in her life then brit ever will.
It’s just a lame excuse. She just doesn’t want to.
It’s what best for britney, not what’s best for her sons.
I am afraid for her boys. I feel for them.
Fans that try to defend britneys behavior are so wrong. What does it have to take? After she hurt her boys? No she is a louzy mother. She needs to clean up her act.

i guess she still has a lot of problems and nees help.i hope that she puts all her time in her children.never thought that sean was cute baby but he looks reall cute there!she was not ready for those kids!

Her kids are adorable. I don’t see anything wrong, it’s pathetic how you guys still take what happen back then and use it now, for no reason ! Where can she go? She’s being followed everywhere she goes.

Wow, those boys are really cute. They look exactly like her, when she was cute too, that is.

Krung Krung @ 07/18/2007 at 10:14 am

in people site, brit will host las vegas club opening y’all, nice…

A mom who cares @ 07/18/2007 at 10:28 am

Hey boohoo,
Do you have kids? If so maybe you should go take a class. The harness has to be snug, not able to pinch any of the harness. And there is a chest clip that belongs at armpit level. Where is it? I don’t see it. So no he is NOT fine in his carseat. He is not a yr old so he should be rear facing. Infact the AAP suggests keeping a baby rear facing until the limits of the seat. Oh and if he is not 20 lbs than even in CA who has a crappy law he has to be rearfacing. She has the some of the most expensive seats you can buy and is not even using them properly.
Oh and by the way, my kids are being taken care of as I type this. They are down for a nap and I have completed all of my “duties”. Infact when my children are in the car they are properly restrained, according the the manuals of the seats. My youngest is 17 months weighing 22 lbs and is rearfacing because she is safest that way. If you have kids I feel sorry for them because they are in danger everytime they are in the car.
All it takes is reading the manual and going to a professional who can check and be sure you are using the carseat correctly. Which as a responsible parent I have done and continue to do. I am also going to be taking the classes to be certified to check and be sure carseats are being used properly.

Those kids look hot (literally), they’re probably roasting in that car…

I hope Britney knows how to work the AC, or isn’t one of those people who are weird about using it b/c they think its costing them more money.

Britney needs to get her act straight and be a better mother. It seems like her children do not have enough attention. GROW UP BRITNEY AND BE RESPONSIBLE YOUR A MOTHER NOW! YOU IDIOT!

Who cares what all of you haters think she looks like! Who are you to call her white trash? I know that alot of you look worser than white trash! Her kiddies are cute, they almost look identical! GO BRITNEY…Don’t worry about what these n.u.m.n.u.t.s. say..who are they..they are miserable loney, jerkoffs..that would love to see you fail, but just because they feel self pity for themselves…you keep shooting for that light…don’t step into the dim, with these scumbuckets!

I Only Speak the Truth @ 07/18/2007 at 11:11 am

JJ looks retarded.

Does she ever wear a seatbelt? Most of the pictures taken of her in her car, she never seems to put it on. Isn’t it a law in California?

Jayden is only 10 mths and should be facing backwards thats the law!!! That baby is way to young to be facing foward no matter what his weight is. The weight factor only plays in when they turn 1

Sometimes kids fuss and driving keeps them from whining. Man those two look soo similar and very adorable.

see the video haters and understand why she doesn’t take the kids to the park.

she can’t becouse of the paprazzi and people like you.

Really sad that she can’t take the kids to the park.

Brit frind: WE CAN’T TAKE THE KIDS TO THE PARK…….

Britney gets in on the toy buying action. We spot her friend buying a swing set for her at Toys R’ Us

no that not tjhe laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that is whet they recomend, if it was that importnet they would make it they low but they don’t why is that I wonder????????????

anyway I rather My kids will be on front car sit becouse how the hall would I know if something is worng if I can’t see my kids????????

I don’t get it???????? if the kid chocks or something I could I see him if what I see is only the back of a car site.

I am so lucky My country doesn’t have this dume org they think they know all.

britney4e4va @ 07/18/2007 at 12:49 pm

she looks gorgeous and she will kick ur asses

Britney is a dumb ho but the kiddies are cute. Sadly, I’m sure she’ll raise them to be white trash, just like her.

It might not be the law in ur country but in this one it is!!!!!

Those boys are always so unhappy when they are with her.They suppose to be happy with their mom but they are always unhappy esp sean.Though they are small they can sense what is going on and they are not happy at all. Can wait to see what they will do when they are 8 or even 5.she seem to not have control over them now that they are babies.What she is doing to her mom her kids will do to her 100 times more.

i woudint feel safe driving with her

and why is she always drinking when she’s driving?

inhirnamy137 @ 07/18/2007 at 2:19 pm

The Boys are cute, Britney looks like a redneck

wow the kids are fugly as f*ck. poor kids its not their fault they have spasticated genes. someone give this ho a hysterectomy.

Damn..not once did she look back or communicate with those precious Babies..they will be hell on her when the get older.

You know all you people that make dumbass remarks about this chick make me sick… Who are you to judge this woman?? NOONE should judge anyone… Are any of you perfect? Hell no! I personally CANNOT stand Britney, but I for one, need to deal with my own life and my own mistakes and not worry about someone who has no sayso over my life and does not affect me one bit. Those children do not look like they are being neglected one bit and really she is not doing anything that any of you would rather be doing anyway than sitting on a computer making stupid ass remarks about someone you dont freaking know.

Get a life and leave her alone! When she truly screws up, then say something, but I dont think going to Starbucks constitutes as being a “bad parent”

10 months old and already forward facing? She needs lessons on how to properly use a car seat.

Mediterranean @ 07/18/2007 at 4:17 pm

to lil,

Where are you from? Where do you live? Just wondering, that’s all.

Moonlight @ 07/18/2007 at 4:40 pm

58 Ms. sugar walls : 07/18/2007 at 11:05 am
______________________________________________________________

How do you expect people to take your post seriously when you use words like “worser” and “jerkoffs”??

Her teenybopper fans are so annoying. All they can say is “leave britney alone” “omfg get a life jeliz haters” LMAO Anyone would think you just insulted their mother and not some celeb that doesn’t even know they exist. Yeah sure teenies we haters are jealous of her manly neck and shoulders, just look at her, she is so butch, she looks like a man.

Hey 58 Ms. sugar walls : 07/18/2007 at 11:05 am , WHO CARES?????
YOU CARE!!! that’s who, why else would you have taken the time to tell us all that if you didn’t care?

KIDS LOOK RETARDED

Britney’s features are all over those two kids.

The youngest boy should be rear-facing in his car seat, not forward-facing. When will that girl learn.

what a surprise, she has Jayden facing the wrong direction, I would have thought she learned that lesson by now.

I don’t see why any man would sleep with that scummy looking girl.

That is a fat baby. Oh boy, Starbucks. Just where very kid wants to go. I know she gets stalked by the paps, but she’s far from the only celeb with kids that does. I have trouble having sympathy that the only thing she can do is load her kids up and drive around Starbucks parking lots.

Those babies look like slack jawed dolts. Like their mother, actually.

Plus, that JJ kid is OBESE. Next thing ya know we will see the whole Britney clan on maury.

She can face JJ front ways, the kid is as abig as a damn two year old.

CarSeatNazi @ 07/19/2007 at 1:53 am

OMG, did she learn nothing when she got in trouble for SP forward-facing in his car seat before a year?? It’s the *law*. JJ isn’t even strapped in properly!

Isnt the baby, JJ supposed to be facing the back, he’s not one yet?!

A mom who cares @ 07/19/2007 at 2:24 pm

Regardless of the LAW, the car seats have requirements to work properly. So when a seat says “20 lbs AND one year” that means the child needs to meet both age and weight. Also the LAW states that the child has to be restrained properly in a carseat. Well, JJ is NOT restrained even close to properly. It is actually hard to see if SP is restrained properly or not.
I don’t just comment on her for bad car seat useage. I don’t even let my own sister take my kids because she can’t use a seat properly, even after 4 kids.
Just because she went to Starbucks who says she didn’t take the boys to the park or on a playdate before or after getting a drink?
She has made bad choices in her life but I don’t know one single person who has made perfect choices every single time.
Every child deserves to be buckled up safely in the car.

she’s crazy, and needs help.

The kids only look pissed because they aren’t used to bing strapped in to car seats ;)

The law is children under 1 year must be in a carseat rear-facing!!!!!!!

oh dear! little Jaden James looks like a duplicate of Britney, don’t ya think so?

God, this loony depresses me! What a horrid creature..lol

her fata** is always eating or drinking trash! that’s why she never looks any better.

Britiny spears is a drunk after all. Who would be shocked. She doesn’t need kids becoause she’s a drunk.