Fri, 20 July 2007 at 2:15 pm
Naomi Watts is Really, Really Pregnant
- Naomi Watts looks just about ready to blow.
- Britney strips ‘n’ swims.
- Gisele turns 27 while beau Tom turns Daddy
- Rachel Bilson sets a record.
- Lindsay Lohan surrenders herself to police.
- Shemar Moore is not gay.
- Michael Jackson au naturale
- Debra Messing — love it or hate it?
- Men’s cardigans are so sexy.
- Madonna is armed and dangerous for your eyes.
- Heidi Klum celebrates emmy nom.
- Lindsay Lohan’s next film, Poor Things has been canceled because insurers were worried Lindsay’s partying, according to emails from staffers. After being released from rehab, Linds went clubbing in Las Vegas and L.A. A Lindsay pal said her behavior has nothing to do with the film falling apart.
- Tom Cruise began filming the movie Valkyrie Thursday in a forest outside Berlin. The German government said it was letting filmmakers shoot anywhere they requested, except Bender Block, the former German general staff headquarters, saying, “the dignity of the place should not be violated.” It was originally speculated that officials would not let Tom film at military sites because he is a Scientologist, but a government spokesman said his religion was irrelevant.
- John Mayer told GQ that he was well prepared for Ryan Seacrest to ask questions about Jessica Simpson during an interview last year. He practiced his Japanese for three days prior to the interview.
Naomi Campbell‘s Dunkin Donuts Commercial
Directed by: Zach Braff [via IDLYITW]
Like Just Jared on Facebook