Dempsey's Flight Delays

Dempsey's Flight Delays

Patrick Dempsey looks exhausted as he readies to depart on a delayed flight out of LAX airport on Friday. The TV doc was gracious enough to stop and sign autographs for fans, though!

Where is ABC, man? Charter this man a private jet. McDreamy needs his beauty sleep!

Grey’s Anatomy co-star TR Knight just got his first Emmy nomination this year but Dempsey and fellow lead Ellen Pompeo were ignored…

More McDreamy looking McFrustrated inside…

patrick dempsey delayed flight 01
patrick dempsey delayed flight 10
patrick dempsey delayed flight 11

Valerie Macon/Getty

Yep he’s so Mcsteamy!
First?

I mean McDreamy!

He looks disgusting!! Hate, hate the hair

Lillianne @ 07/20/2007 at 5:46 pm

hair is a little weird. Patrick, here, step into the shower with me for minute or 40. I’ll fix ya.

this guy will always be the dork from cant buy me love to me…dont see the appeal.

Anonymous @ 07/20/2007 at 6:15 pm

#5 – yeah? well stfu

He looks great…casual and normal.

kinda cute with that seersuck shirt.

seersucker* i mean

Thanks Jared! I love him!

Gah, hes gorgeous!!

stickaforkinher @ 07/21/2007 at 10:02 am

I thought I was the only one that thought this guy was fug. I just don’t see what the attraction is. his hair is stupid too.

Love Patrick Dempsey @ 07/21/2007 at 12:53 pm

I think he is precious! Looks great to me in his blue/white seersucker shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. I just read where he is racing in ALA. today, so that must of been where he was flying to yesterday! Good Luck Patrick!

Does anyone know what brand his bag is?

Aw…It makes me so sad…because he is so gorgeous…but I really don’t like his hair at all.

McDreamy's Intern @ 07/23/2007 at 12:16 am

He’s looking great! I think he’s sexy even when he’s tired ^_^

catherine1975 @ 07/23/2007 at 9:34 am

ohhhhhhhhhhh my goooooooooooooooooooooood
He’s the man of my life…in my dreams of course

born2shop @ 07/23/2007 at 5:39 pm

He just learned that DELTA stands for Doesn’t Ever Leave The Airport…..

i tihnk he’s real hot even wth the unattended-to hair & the fatigue. mcsteamy’s instant head-turning hotness, bt wth mcdreamy u dun notice him at 1st bt he reli grows on u

MY god, what kind of people are you? just imagine every time u walked out of your house u were talked about like this, personaly i think hes freaken HOT!! even if he is looking alittle tired or stressed, he had three kids at home, has anyone ever thought about that!! anyways, Patrick if u see this I LOVE U HOTTIE!!

why don’t we have such good-looking guys here in Germany??