Naomi Watts' Baby Shower

Naomi Watts' Baby Shower

Celebrity guests included fellow pregnant pal Isla Fisher (Sacha Baron Cohen‘s fiancee), Kate Hudson and Robin Tunney (Prison Break).

Naomi is due later this month while fellow Australian actress Isla is due this fall.

25+ pictures inside for a peek inside Naomi Watts‘ baby shower…

naomi watts baby shower 01
naomi watts baby shower 26
naomi watts baby shower 27
naomi watts baby shower 28
naomi watts baby shower 29

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Dirty Cougar @ 07/22/2007 at 8:24 pm

OMG! First again. I just got back online too! WooHoo!!

Dirty Cougar @ 07/22/2007 at 8:27 pm

Naomi, looks due right this minuete! We’ll less tehn 2 weeks. Isla looks like she’s going to get big too! to much pregnancy sheeit for me! Congrat’s to Naomi however.

Noami has a fabulous bump. :) Good actress, I like her and also her babydaddy.

I hate Liev Schreiber as well. He is a homo and a bad actor which is just as worse !!!

Shoes4life @ 07/22/2007 at 8:50 pm

Okay, what is up with wearing freaking boots in the hot ass summertime!! I mean on the west coast it has been hot as hell based upon the local news reports I have seen in my area and these folks are sporting sweaty make your feet stank ass boots! Enough of this trend already, it is not cute!! All the money these women have they should have plenty of beautiful sandals and summer shoes and they definitely can afford a good pedicure or Podiatrist, if they think their feet are atrocious.

Poor Naomi I bet she can’t wait to have her baby but at least it looks like she is all stomach.

Lillianne @ 07/22/2007 at 9:16 pm

did somebody give her a sofa and rug?

Dirty Cougar @ 07/22/2007 at 9:24 pm

I bet Naomi’s is more then ready now. Her poor ankles look a bit swollen too. Christ! I’m glad my tubes are tied!

aww Cute! She is so big now! I would have thought that baby would have been born already.

Kate Hudson looks great, glad she attended.

Dirty Cougar @ 07/22/2007 at 10:28 pm

Isla looks STUPID period w/ the stupid fake leather boots on with a very short mini dress. BTW- do you think she’s got panty hose or socks on with them boots on in the hot summer? I don’t think so. Just wait till she takes the boots off her, feet are going to STIAAANNK to high heaven. What a dipshit!

Wow, is that right at their house? It’s so nice. I like the swimming pool design.

Liev Schreiber makes me sick. Celebrities taking pictures of the paparazzi is so stupid. Is he trying to show everyone how lame he is. What a loser.

Isla forgot her pants. hahahahahhaha whoever she is

My guess….it’s a BOY!

liev is a great actor and he gives naomi more attention and respect than that douchbag heath ledger ever did! where is nicole kidman? i thought they were bff?

Liev probably isn’t taking pics of the paps – the camera is never perfectly in line in the photos – he’s probably taking pics of people at the party…

And, he’s obviously not a “homo” – he seems pretty into Naomi! ;-)

Naomi looks cute – I wish her a speedy birth!

“Naomi Watts and “fake husband” Liev Schreiber celebrate the impending birth of their baby by having a baby shower at their home in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon with 40+ friends and family members.”

What does this mean, ‘fake husband’?

I guess “fake husband” refers to the lame joke Liev played on Access or E! when he announced (at the Tonys, no less) that they got married. Of course he was just kidding–he’s not going to get tied down with some gal he got pregnant, right? Look at him hugging the skinny blonde. I have a feeling he’ll bolt (with a PA or a model) when his ego gets bruised by living in Naomi’s shadow. Naomi looks gorgeous, btw, hope she has an easy birth and a healthy baby.

Isla’s outfit looks like it’s straight from the “Britney Spears’ Collection”, doesn’t it?

this guy make´s me sick

7 Dirty Cougar : 07/22/2007 at 9:24 pm

*****************************
Her ankles look normal.
I bet a lot of people are glad your tubes are tied!

Lillianne @ 07/23/2007 at 3:15 am

her feet look swollen to me. she normally has slim ankles and dainty feet. not too bad like pre-eclampsia but you can definitely tell her circulation is slowing down. nothing a little 8 lb baby can’t cure.

I bet everyone got to smell Isla’s feeties — looks like they put down soft pillows and oriental rugs and such so that the gals (especially the Moms-To-Be) could be comfy and barefoot at the party. OOoooh, Isla…I hope she wore some Peds! Naomi looks cute, I’m so glad she’s had a healthy first-time pregnancy at 38! Gives gals like me, in my 30′s and not yet a mom, hope for an easy, healthy pregnancy! :)

pregnant Naomi makes me horny.

so are they married or not?(naomi/leiv) I’m confused.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All