Jack & Heather's Beach Romp

Jack & Heather's Beach Romp

Heather Locklear spends some quality time on the beach with her old flame Jack Wagner.

The couple looked very comfortable in each other’s company, with Jack giving Heather a playful slap on the rump whilst they enjoyed a game of football by the water’s edge.

Locklear, 45, and Wagner, 47, were accompanied by their children from previous marriages — Heather‘s 8-year-old daughter with Richie Sambora and Jack‘s 12-year-old son Harrison with Kristina Crump.

The couple originally met on the set of the 1990′s soap Melrose Place and have recently rekindled their romance following divorces for both parties.

20+ pictures inside of Jack and Heather‘s beach date…

heather locklear jack wagner beach 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I am glad these two hooked up – they really seem to like each other.

I think they make a cute couple, hope it lasts. She looks a bit too thin tho .. ugh!

she looks grosse in a bathing suit

Actually ‘Melrose Place’ was a 1990s soap (1992-1999). And Heather and Jack played the main couple on that show who married and ran into the sunset in the final episode. In the 1980s, Heather starred on ‘Dynasty’ and ‘T.J. Hooker’.

I like this couple. I like Melrose Place too..

i was going ot stay the same. melrose place was in the 90s. Werent you born in 1995 jared? lol..jk

She looks great for how old she is….but those boobies are soooo fake!

They make a great couple now just like they did on Melrose Place.

disgustin -wrinkly -old leathe @ 07/23/2007 at 2:25 pm

Heather put your DAM clothes back on! That is dam NASTY!
I get it ,she has a figure but its old as he11.
Put it away or expose it late at night real- late at night.
She looks like a running SKELETON.
A bag of bones with fake ta-tas. Just -yuck -yuck.
How wrinkly do you have to be ,to know it aint pretty.
JUST DAM!
I don’t care if she still has a waist, its time to use a blanket and cover that bag of bones up!

[~Famous~] @ 07/23/2007 at 2:30 pm

‘Her face’ is still beautiful.

I dont care, how is she look now. She is not 21!! Nobody is perfect!

I don’t know, man. She looks pretty good to me. I have no CLUE why everyone says women age worse than men, either…This lady is only 2 years younger than the dude, yet he looks positively geriatric! It’s like she took grampa outta the home for a day at the beach! Oh, Heather! You can do better than him, girl!!!!!

Heather looks gorgeous! Did Jack Wagner’s ex-wife remarry, her last name is Crump?

She is not 21! But she looks like the other 40′s..I like this woman, and man .-)

Crump was her maiden name she went back to it after they split; the young man in the last pic with is there oldest son; I think he look just like her (meaning his first wife)

Look'n Good @ 07/23/2007 at 3:07 pm

I don’t care what anyone says, she looks hot. I would love to look like her when I hit 45. She looks more natural than half of the actresses these days do. At least her face isn’t all botoxed up like Nicole Kidmans!

Jack and her look like a great couple. I hope they stay together. It actually looks like they are having FUN with their kids and not putting on a photo-op for the photographers.

creativegirl @ 07/23/2007 at 3:40 pm

yes – i did a little check and Crump is her maiden name. She went by Malandro before marrying Jack and taking his name. Malandro was from her first marriage.

Heather definitely resembles Kristina – but I really have always loved them when they were together on Melrose, so I’m happy they have reconnected.

Although I was a die hard Frisco and Felicia fan and loved them together, they gave it a lot of tries, but just couldn’t make it work in the end. I know in latter years their troubles were all centered around Jack’s philandering. He cheated on her in 2000 when he was on Broadway in jekyll & hyde – I was there at the closing show and sat next to his supposed mistresses parents, and the girl was totally choked up during that show you could see. Kristina was no where to be seen.

Anyway – they seem happy so I’m happy for them, they make a cute couple.

Dirty Cougar @ 07/23/2007 at 3:50 pm

She’s doesn’t look bad for 45 years old. Her boobs are too big and too fake for her slender frame is all. She’s still looks a lot better then some younger broads.

a realist @ 07/23/2007 at 5:20 pm

Who cares about that washed-up broad!

I like these two together. She needed someone more mature acting than Richie…although I liked Richie until he effed up. They look so happy together.

I feel bad for Kristina. She hung in with that bum for years. Look out, Heather. You’ve been had twice already.

They look positively great together. Both blonde, fun and fit. Richie Sambora was a real cutie pie when he dated Cher, but now he looks old, bloated and fat. He did not take care of himself. Physically, Jack matches Heather better than Sambora.

That’s so great – I’m so happy for these two hotties. Heather is considered one of the nicest people in show biz so it’s great to see her happy again.

She looks good in a swimsuit. She is 45!
Have somebody take your photo while you’re running in a swimsuit and you’ll be surprised!

Why hasn’t Jack Wagner been offered a primetime series since “Melrose”? He was a very good actor and he still has “it” after all these years. He’d be perfect in “Desperate Housewives” or “Grey’s Anatomy”.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All