Anne Hathaway @ 'Becoming Jane' Premiere

Anne Hathaway @ 'Becoming Jane' Premiere

Anne Hathaway goes simple and chic in a black Roberto Cavalli mini at the premiere of Becoming Jane at NYC’s Landmark Sunshine Cinema on Tuesday night. She finished off her look with a matching black clutch,classic slingbacks and Piaget diamonds.

The 24-year-old actress will play author Jane Austen as this biopic hits silver screens this summer. James McAvoy, James Cromwell and Maggie Smith co-star.

Becoming Jane is slated for an August 3rd release.

20+ pictures inside of Anne looking out of this world…

anne hathaway becoming jane premiere 19

Photos: Evan Agostini/Getty
Posted to: Anne Hathaway

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

beautiful

pretty Anne @ 07/24/2007 at 8:51 pm

Luv Anne’s dress, she looks pretty .
Luv her silky brown hair.

looking good.
thats is one wide smile.

she’s gorgeous. adore her! :)

Colbert ROCKS! @ 07/24/2007 at 8:56 pm

She really is beautiful

[Fug Face Anorexic Jolie] @ 07/24/2007 at 9:01 pm

she’s a cute little nerd.

I lost respect for her after reading that magazine interview where she’s cussing and trying to sound hard. She just sound retarded.

[Fug Face Rihorra's Stone ACNE @ 07/24/2007 at 9:23 pm

I love Anne,sure the interview waz wacky, but its all good ,luv Anne.

She went through a faze of desperately wanting a new image since she was 14, can you blame her!? she’s a female and dosen’t want to be thought of as a gawky, dorky comic actor, she trys to project a deep and intense persona but shes a child of the 80′s! for goodness sake,

jesus christ she’s ugly!!

where’s James? he should be there campaigning for the oscar.well at least he’s got Atonement opening up the Venice Film festival. possibly he’ll show up???

she looks ugly and her eyes are creepy.

She’s a sellout now. No talent and she’s so bad looking!!!!!!!!!

Anne’s great! By far the more likable of the younger actresses. She seems not to be cheap, dump or stuck up that’s why she’s my favourite!

She is really pretty, but I get the feeling that she is such an airhead who doesn’t know how to correctly express herself or know much about the world. This is probably an unfair claim, but it probably stems from the fact that she has done such childish movies when she was a young adult-late teenager. Hopefully she will ‘expand’ her roles in the future.

What’s so cool about her when she’s ashame of being a good girl?

she is so plain Jane.

August 3rd? I saw ‘Becoming Jane’ last month! It was good, her accent slipped on a few occasions, but still, good on her :)

No one can go wrong in a black mini- dress…haha. Anyhow, Anne looks good and thats all it matters- she usually looks disastrous in public.

Ace Tomato @ 07/25/2007 at 2:05 am

Haven’t seen a thing she is in, but I have a house full of toddlers, so that’s not her fault.

She reminds me of Julia Roberts a lot in pictures – pretty, not overly beautiful in any glamorous way – but definitely beautiful in a healthy, girl next door way. I like her wide smile.

And hey, she’s not in and out of rehab or blazing down the road, drunk behind the wheel. And you know she’s wearing underwear. Or let me rephrase – you aren’t going to KNOW she’s not anytime soon. I LOVE her for that.

I’m going to see the Becoming Jane movie. Mostly because it is Jane Austen, but now, also, because of Anne Hathaway.

Tev Dorga @ 07/25/2007 at 2:39 am

Loved this enchanted princess `til Havoc broke my heart. She was just pretending a tender girl in white socks! Like everybody else does… Never mind, just conspiracy theory

11: Lori

James McAvoy is currently filming Wanted abroad with Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie.

I don’t really find Anne attractive. She’s not beautiful IMO but she’s cute. That Marie Claire interview she did really put me off, but it’s all good. I like her…she seems nice.

I love Jane, I think she will do well in this role.

I love love love her! She’s pretty in an unconventional way.

Her hair and skin are so pretty!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All