Tue, 24 July 2007 at 3:39 pm
Bear Grylls is a Fraud?!
- Is Discovery Channel’s Bear Grylls a fraud?
- Tom Cruise uses Serena Williams.
- Claudia Schiffer strips for Vogue Paris.
- Kiefer and Hugh‘s family fun at the TCAs.
- Top Model‘s Adrianne Curry‘s got style.
- Paris could buy a million more puppies.
- Diddy cashes in on his break-up.
- Fergie and Carrot Top are look alike twins.
- Katherine McPhee wants you to save the wildlife.
- Ethnic inspired garments are appearing in Hollywood.
- Drew Carey is the new host of The Price is Right.
- Brody Jenner and Spencer Pratt have called it quits.
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony will co-headline their first tour together this fall, kicking off Sept. 29 in Atlantic City. The two will perform together and separately, in English and in Spanish.
- Insiders at the Beckham’s “Welcome to America” party say everyone had an amazing time dancing and eating cupcakes (one of Katie Holmes‘ fave desserts).
- Rihanna, whose pop hit “Umbrella” has been on the Billboard Hot 100 charts for 15 weeks, has teamed up with Totes to develop her own line of umbrellas.
- Hilary Duff made a young female fan cry when she refused to talk to the girl because she was spending time with her family. “Sorry,” Hil said to the fan as she walked passed her and out of Pier 36 Seafood and Oyster Bar in Richmond, Texas.
- CBS has canceled the Marc Burnett-produced reality show Pirate Master. The five remaining episodes will be available online each week starting today.
Like Just Jared on Facebook