Wed, 25 July 2007 at 3:44 pm
Ava Priestley: Jason's Baby Bundle of Joy
- Jason Priestley‘s daughter takes the cover of Us Weekly.
- Beam me up, Sylar!
- Lindsay Lohan was framed!
- Anne Hathaway is the anti-Lindsay Lohan.
- Amanda Bynes keeps the Hairspray beat going.
- Nicola Roberts is Lilo‘s temp replacement.
- Natalie Portman didn’t strip naked.
- Melanie Brown says baby was planned.
- So many celebs have lip deformities. Gross.
- Anne Hathaway does David Letterman.
- Celebs love their light and breezy dresses.
- Nicole Scherzinger is not a whore.
- Lindsay Lohan is still set to appear in the film Dare to Love Me, despite her arrest yesterday, said Bowline Entertainment production company consultant Michael Sands. “The producers have compassion and kindness for her, so for now she’s insured and still with the movie,” he said. The film is supposed to begin filming this summer.
- Luke Wilson had to have his cell phone number changed after Johnny Knoxville played a prank on him Saturday night. Knoxville hired a plane to hover over the Polaroid Beach House in Malibu with a sign that gave away his digits. The sign read: “Luke Wilson’s phone #: 3105000082.”
- Producer Will.I.Am on working on Michael Jackson’s new album: “He still sings like a bird. We have a real opportunity to do something here. It’s either going to be really big or nobody’s going to care. Ain’t no middle ground on this one.”
Like Just Jared on Facebook