Angelina Jolie in 'Beowulf' -- FIRST LOOK

Angelina Jolie in 'Beowulf' -- FIRST LOOK

Here is your first look at Angelina Jolie in Robert Zemeckis‘s animated film Beowulf, which is set for a Nov. 17th release.

The LA Times describes the pictured scene: “Angelina Jolie‘s lips look even fuller than usual. She’s emerging naked from a pool of dank cave water, rivulets of gold streaming gently down her body.

“Giiiif meee sonnnn,” she coos, in an Old English accent.

Her flaxen hair is braided down her back in a long tail that slowly undulates and slaps the dark pool around her. She continues to purr enticements about making babies as a virtual camera circles 360 degrees panning around her long limbs and waist. Gold dribbles down her inner thighs past her feet, revealing sharp stilettos merged with bestial hooves.

Beowulf is a hyper violent and highly sexualized tale of the warrior Beowulf (Ray Winstone) who must slay the monster Grendel (Crispin Glover). Later, Grendel’s mother (Jolie) seduces Beowulf so that she can produce a replacement heir that will allow her to reestablish her dominion over the kingdom. (Hence, Giiiif meee sonnn.)”

SEXY!!!!!

Pictured below: Winstone and Hopkins. The film also stars Crispin Glover, John Malkovich and Robin Wright Penn (Sean Penn‘s wife).

Just Jared on Facebook
beowulf angelina jolie 01
beowulf angelina jolie 02
beowulf angelina jolie 03
beowulf angelina jolie 04
beowulf angelina jolie 05

Credit: SoulieJolie; Photos: Paramount Pictures/Shangri-la Entertainment
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

SplashNewsOnline
  • Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson moving in together? Not really, but kinda - TMZ
  • Louis Tomlinson is about to drop new solo music - Just Jared Jr
  • Here are the five strangest moments from Aaron Carter's post-arrest interview - TooFab
  • New details are emerging in the investigation to The Walking Dead stuntman's death - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Thomas Doherty laughs off comparisons he gets to Zac Efron - Just Jared Jr
  • HEY!!!!!!

WoW – Big deal

• Bradleyfan

great!

• angelah

YEA!

• Mzslil

Cool

• Mary

Ay ay ay caramba!

• angelina_mmm

Jole or Jolie?

• angelah

“People working on the project have described it as ‘Lord of the Rings meets 300′. It’s got nudity, violence and gore..” (Elgar)

• http://deleted Lady G

Thanks Jared.

I can’t wait to see the movie. Angie is looking good and old so sexy, too!

• ???????????????

THANKS YOU JARED,

• angelah

8 Lady G : 07/25/2007 at 2:59 pm
    ——–
    Likewise. Yup she’s sexy there and most of her images up above are just headshots! unbelievable..lol

• GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS
  • HEY!!!!!!

I can’t believe that I was first. I can’t believe that there is not almost 100 post, it has been over 5 minutes now. Still, I am going to see this movie – I love the Poem. When I was young my family would get together and take turns reading to each other. This is one that we read. Well….I am getting out of here now before all the real hate begins.

• minnie

yippe yeyyyyyyyyyy

• Rubi

WOW! ME AND FRINDS HAVE A DATE! NOV 17 WE ALL BE THERE.

ANGIE LOOKING VERY SEXY!

• julia

SEXY!!!!!..
    thank you Jared..

you are so cute Jared with your commentary.. That’s why we love you…You are the best..
    thanks for the new thread.

• LOVE ANGELINA

I can’t wait to see this movie. It is going to be awesome. Even though that technically isn’t Angelina, thats just how she looks CGI animated. How cool?????

• [~Famous~]

Burn in… Angelina with your Dead…

• laugh

your readers must be retarded or 9 years old if you have to put in () (sean penns wife) shes one of the most respected and well know actresses of our time. shes just not a magazine cover whore retard like the scarlett, jessica b’s and lindsays.

• ?

How big is AJ’s role in this film?

• LOLA

love this family so much ,thank-you, she is so beautiful.

• who?

who’s the guy with no t-shirt on? nice bod

Thanks Jared for the new thread. :-)

Somebody provided a link to Splash, sorry forgot who. Found this in the comments section.

“My partner and I ( he is a photographer) met them in Cannes ,as we know George Clooney.I was surprised ,given the flak they get, to see and feel the genuine love and respect they have for each other.The were both eloquent and charming and the chemistry and passion ( not just sexual ) between them is amazing.Is it volatile.. probably….BUT that they are deeply in love is beyond doubt and they are both really interesting and openly happy with each other.”

Sweet!!! :-)

• Sarah

Damn she’s ugly.

• angelah

21 who? : 07/25/2007 at 3:04 pm
    who’s the guy with no t-shirt on? nice bod
    ———–_———————-

Ray Winstone as Beowulf

• sara

The animation looks a lot like 300

• http://www.justjared.com keana

WOW! Angelina looks so beautiful and SEXYYYYYY!

Is it going to have a special screening on IMAX?…I just discovered an IMAX theater near my work……I can’t wait!

Hello to my KABABAYANS!
    Huwag sanang babuyin ng Pangitsons ang thread na to!

• sasha

Beautiful lady and a very good movie that all JoliePitt fans will enjoy.
    Funny how fug chin chin always puts her urgly untalented self out there when something good is about to happen to the most beautiful family in the US.
    FUG FACE ANISTON.

• Sarah

Damn, I’m so hot

• angelah

Other not so new images can be found here: XREALMS.NET

• angelah

27 keana : 07/25/2007 at 3:10 pm
    ————-
    Where in San Diego?

• anon

Wait, I thought she was done with the uber sexified roles now that she’s a mother, a saint and better than all of you.

• Sarah

I want to see cliniqua naked that would be HOT

• samara

NO U THE ONES WHO’S IS OOGLY NOT UGLY OOGLY

• perezisbetter

Again, she’s doing what she does best …acting like a HO. This will bomb too.

• angelah

26 sara : 07/25/2007 at 3:10 pm
    ———-

I came across this tidbit:

• ola

+++++++++++++++++++
    Nope, she still doing it, just to piss you off :p her role in “Wanted” is sexy too.

Now go and watch keep watching fox news.

• http://deleted Lady G

To all Angie Fans don’t forget that ET will have a sneak peak on tonight’s show.

Go Angie!

• Sarah

29 is a faker. It’s not me

HEY JARED, here’s a suggestion we should have log-in names because people steal my name!

• Mmmmm

Playing the only roles she can get .. sexual Ho or a head case. Is her costar married? Lets hope not, otherwise she will have no interest in him and her and Brad can stay together and collect more kids.

Eat a steak and prolly a tick tac .. blah!

• http://www.justjared.com keana

31 Angelah

There’s one in Mira Mesa. I work at Poway

• MyIdol

24 Sarah
    *******************************
    Ugly???? You need to see an Opthalmologist ASAP. Jealous much??????

• CLINIQUA

1400 CLINIQUA : 07/25/2007 at 3:06 pm
    1357, Kate — you feel sick inside because you’ve swallowed the ‘pity poor me/VICTIM’ mode & hype from Aniston and Huvane, and you worry that like Aniston, you’ll get left for a woman who not only is more beautiful, talented and intelligent than you are – but who also, is the better person all the way around..not to mention the fact that she is a more compassionate person, and better mom….

THAT is what makes you sick.

But I’m going to tell you something, that will HOPEFULLY make you feel better….

Brad didn’t leave Aniston FOR Angelina Jolie. THAT is a misconception that was promoted by Aniston and her PR agent to make her the sad sack of the planet and engender pity from Mini-vans like YOU….

THE TRUTH IS: Brad left Aniston because HE WAS NOT ‘IN LOVE’ WITH HER, and IN MY OPINION, he NEVER HAD BEEN.

Listen — if there was NO Angelina Jolie even in existence, Brad would STILL have kicked Aniston to the curb. Angelina had NOTHING to do with Brad NOT loving Aniston anymore.

Angelina is not a sexy voodoo priestess temptress who casts spells and leaves sorry bishes like you and Aniston man-less….

….no need to get all nervy bowel syndrome over it.

GOT IT???

Make you feel any better?

• Hmmmm

Is her costar married?
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    The movie was filmed last year and guess what? HE IS MARRIED AND SHE DIDN’T STEAL HIM! OMG! CALL THE UN!

• lol

40 Mmmmm :

you are a jealous BeeAitch.

• M&M

Cliniqua’s obssesed ass is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Can you live one freaking day without talking about aniston? me thinks NO

• Sarah

Fuck Angelina, Ray Winestone is the hottie on this thread!

• http://deleted Lady G

41 perezisbetter : 07/25/2007 at 3:15 pm

===============================================================

I am sure you accidently open a browser and click on Jared site. :roll:

So here is my advise to you….

Well don’t let the door hit your where the good lord split you!

• MyIdol

40 Mmmmm
    ****************************************
    And your fugly idol can’t even get a job, not even a TV job bwahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahh!!!

• lilflowa

Blahhh…….the description for this show looks shite! and it sounds like she’s hardly in it! how interestig! plus its an animation and not even her………BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Hey Cli