Matt Damon Gets 'Walk of Fame' Star

Matt Damon Gets 'Walk of Fame' Star

Angel-faced actor Matt Damon is honored with the well-deserved 2,343th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Wednesday in Los Angeles. Not too long ago, he had his handprints and footprints cemented at the Grauman’s Chinese Theater alongside George Clooney and Brad Pitt.

“I can’t believe I’m standing on a star with my name on it. I’m going to show my kids that,” Matt beamed during the ceremony. “A few times in my life I’ve had these experiences that are just kind of too big to process and this looks like it’s going to be one of those times.”

Ben and I lived in a really crappy apartment about five blocks away from here and we used to walk up and down here. It’ll probably sink in when I’ve walked down the street in about six months and see someone peeing on my star,” he laughed.

Matt was accompanied by his wife Luciana Damon, his mother Nancy Carlsson-Paige (a professor of education at Lesley University in Cambridge, MA), Mayor of Hollywood Johnny Grant and Bourne director Paul Greengrass

Expect more Matt coverage tonight — the world premiere of The Bourne Ultimatum is tonight in Los Angeles!

In the meantime, check out this snippet of Variety‘s review of the film: “If they could bottle what gives The Bourne Ultimatum its rush, it would probably be illegal. The third and purportedly final installment in the mountingly exciting series is a pounding, pulsating thriller that provides an almost constant adrenaline surge for nearly two hours. Worldwide B.O. will be terrific and likely surpass that for each of the previous two pictures, which combined pulled down more than $500 million.”

25+ pictures inside of Matt Damon getting his Hollywood star…

matt damon walk of fame 01

• Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Elizabeth @ 07/25/2007 at 4:55 pm

Congrats to Matt!!!!

Anonymous @ 07/25/2007 at 4:57 pm

well deserved recognition

D.a.m.n. he is ugly! GAWWWD!

I’m happy for him, he’s a great actor. Nice to see his Mommy joined him for this special ocassion.

Matt and Lucy are looking great! And nice to see his mom there too.

LOVE ANGELINA @ 07/25/2007 at 5:22 pm

Congrats!!!! I happy for you Matt.

his wife looks great! Congrats Matt! You’re a great actor!!

He’s just now getting one? That surprises me a little. He’s such a great actor, I can’t wait for the Bourne Ultimatim.

They buy them! @ 07/25/2007 at 5:32 pm

He didn’t ‘get’ it he bought it. lol They all buy it and you too can have one for a fee. I believe in the segment on a news channel that it’s something like 10 grand just to get an ‘interview’ then they decide wether or not to ‘give’ it to you and if not you don’t get that money back.

So it kinda makes it pointless to congradulate them…

They look great. Lucy needs a sylist.

requiredname @ 07/25/2007 at 5:38 pm

i dont think he is ugly..very boy next door. wow. he and jennifer aniston would make the perfect boy/girl next door couple.

[~Famous~] @ 07/25/2007 at 5:47 pm

Its cool he got one, but they do give those things to anyone.

Matt’s starting to look old, in the main picture he looks like The Predator.

But Congrat’s

his wife is not pretty, but she seems like a nice girl.

Colbert ROCKS! @ 07/25/2007 at 5:58 pm

I like Matt

Dirty Cougar @ 07/25/2007 at 6:04 pm

I like Matt. My son’s name is Matt too but, I have to agree w/c Sugar Walls however Matt Damon, is UGLY!

aww yay! i love matt.

carrie nae @ 07/25/2007 at 6:16 pm

I like Matt. He may not be a next door boy type but she is smart choosing roles that makes himthrive as an actor.
But my gosh, can’t his mother wear a better outfit, even a better footwear for her child’s important event???? That’s why Matt doesn’t look so pleased with her on those pictures. He seems like he wanted to get away from her.

I love Matt Congrats he may have been voted Sexiest Man Alive yet but he has his own star on the HW Walk of Fame.

congrats Matt!!! it is well deserved.

You think Matt Damon is UGLY????

You two are the walking endorsement of “the only taste they have is in their mouth”

Love to see what your husbands/boyfriends look like….

lookwhaticando @ 07/25/2007 at 7:23 pm

Congradulaitons Matt, You are a wonderful actor and a nice person. You deserve it

well deserved! :clap:

looking forward to the movie!!

lookwhaticando @ 07/25/2007 at 7:25 pm

Can’t wait for the new Bourne movie either, and Congrads again Matt

Go Matt! Luv you @ 07/25/2007 at 7:26 pm

Yay for Matt. Go Matt,you deserve all the STARS YOU GET! What a smile,luv his suit.He and his wife look happy.

S.T.-FREAK UP,FAMOUS You HATE everyone that is friends with the JPS, too bad so sad.
Fate awaits you. Is that why you are on these boards so much hating every-one, WELL ALMOST EVERY-ONE- WE KNOW YOU LIKE a select few.
Even those few wouldnt like such a hateful person like you.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All