Julia Stiles @ 'Bourne Ultimatum' Premiere

Julia Stiles @ 'Bourne Ultimatum' Premiere

Julia Stiles goes ultra-feminine in a lacy white floor-grazing gown at the Los Angeles premiere of The Bourne Ultimatum held at the ArcLight Hollywood on Wednesday in Hollywood.

Julia will be reprising her role as special agent Nicky in the future boxoffice killer, out August 3.

10+ pictures inside of Stiles rocking the red carpet…

julia stiles bourne ultimatum premiere51
julia stiles bourne ultimatum premiere52
julia stiles bourne ultimatum premiere53
julia stiles bourne ultimatum premiere54
julia stiles bourne ultimatum premiere55
julia stiles bourne ultimatum premiere56
julia stiles bourne ultimatum premiere57
julia stiles bourne ultimatum premiere58
julia stiles bourne ultimatum premiere59
julia stiles bourne ultimatum premiere60

wonder where she’s been?

she looks nice, great smile. my cousin met her at columbia, said she’s a sweetheart.

The dress looks pretty from far but up close kinda like a doily
Pretty face though

[~Famous~] @ 07/26/2007 at 12:39 am

Fug Fug Fug. Is she getting uglier?

i’ve always thought she was so fake in ALL her roles. so stiff.

agree with #4, its not the best dress….when you go close- up, its looks like a night gown. oh well, she looks okay here. not that great though

I can’t wait to see this movie. And hope there would me some romantic scene between her character and Matt’s.

I’m sure Julia is a sweet girl, but good lord, she is a total Plain Jane in the looks department.

She would look 1,000 times better if she would simply stand up straight. Her posture ruins what could be a soft look on a strong woman. Instead she ends up looking like a rag doll in a nightgown like Angelina said.

Very sweet girl in person
and really good actress

I really like Julia Stiles. She seems sweet. Not a fan of the look though.

Had a class with her, she seemed very genuine. It’s hard to say anything bad about her looks cause she’s such an awesome girl.

Whenever she smiles she looks like she has fangs; and she definitely could use some whitener on them…yuck

remember da truth @ 07/26/2007 at 7:16 am

How can anyone call her ugly? Have they seen the general public — or looked in a mirror? She’s not drop-dead gorgeous, but she’s certainly not ugly, or even plain.

The dress showing her bra straps is kind of sloppy. The bra isn’t even giving her much support. I agree about her posture, too. Stand up straight, get a strapless bra that supports you, and the look would be much better.

HottieTottie @ 07/26/2007 at 10:43 am

Definitely one of the UGLIEST non-celebs out there.

[~Famous~] @ 07/26/2007 at 11:22 am

Fcuk! I just has a nightmare about this biish – I cant get ’10 Things I Hate About You’ out of my head.

Dirty Cougar @ 07/26/2007 at 3:40 pm

It looks like a nice nightgown. Lipstick is day glow brite. Mabye, she’s trying to disguise she’s, got a nightgown on!

why do you call these people pretty / they are airbrushed, when you see them in the market they look like everybody else, pimples , puffiness under the eyes , ole red ass veins or rosea what ever the hell that crap is/all that pale skin witn blue veins showing and liver /age spots omg let me quit im about to throw up.

what a ugly skin color at least black people come in all shades not one dumb ass color

plain and flat-chested

I think she looks adorable. Very sweet looking. She has a unique look, but I think it fits her. She’s awesome!

Pritty lady

jonisjackingoff @ 08/28/2008 at 6:24 pm

I’d like to have her **** in my face as I liked her ********

jonisjackingoff @ 08/28/2008 at 6:25 pm

she could f-a-r-t in my face as I suck her -bung-hole