Rachel Bilson: Pretty in Plum

Rachel Bilson: Pretty in Plum

Rachel Bilson shows off her gorgeous gams in a pretty plum summer dress and Lanvin “Dream” platforms while gassing up her car in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Her hair looks great! Bilson, 25, must have used special ionic effect blowdryer she picked up on Wednesday! Wa wa wee wa!!!

More pictures inside of Rachel filling up her gas tank…

rachel bilson gas station 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Here’s the girl we love!

Pretty Girl

I think she’s cute, but she’s been getting so much coverage lately. I wonder why?

She’s starting to look old in the second shot. She’s always in a new outfit in the last few shots, that’s why paps like taking pictures of her.

[~Famous~] @ 07/26/2007 at 10:35 pm

Eww.. what’s good with that man-face?

This girl is ugg without glasses on.

How old is she looking? 19? You’re crazy.

Sorry but she’s not cute to me, jmo.
Her face looks kinda rough here.
Doesn’t do a it for me.
Average and blah.

oh wait, let me guess, you think Britney should be Miss America

she’s boring

Dirty Cougar @ 07/26/2007 at 11:10 pm

Scandalmonger, ooohhh Scandalmonger where are you? I need a good laugh @ this fug who’s, ever so popular!

Dirty Cougar @ 07/26/2007 at 11:13 pm

OOhh ****! Never mind! THis is Rachel Bison. Forgive me! I just woke up! I thought this was Mrs. Garner a@ a distance. I should have known better. Manifer don’t have that nice of legs or slim body! RB Please, forgive me!!!

Dirty Cougar @ 07/26/2007 at 11:24 pm

Aaawww! She looks young and adorable. At least she’s no prima donna and making, Hayden fill up her gas tank! The girl can do tasks on her own. Can you imagine Paris? She’d ******* blow up the gas station!|!

dirty cougar is one strange mo fo.

I just keep wondering, what is it she does with herself these days? Play dress up to go to the gas station? She’s always out and about, but for what? She hasn’t had any work in some time.

As for all the outfits and the shopping, is anyone else wondering how she affords it when there’s no cash flow?

Dirty Cougar @ 07/26/2007 at 11:34 pm

@ Ava, One stange ************ and proud of it!

shop 'shop 'eat lunch 'shop 'l @ 07/26/2007 at 11:47 pm

Bad skin and to pale. Don’t know why, but I thought her home would be a mansion. The rolled up hose in front of her home was messy for a celeb,just saying. Does’nt she have gardners?
She seems dull,and just shops, dine and do nada like most young celebs. What show is she on? I’ve really only seen her here and she is to zzzz to google.

Dirty Cougar @ 07/26/2007 at 11:49 pm

I’m a strange mo fo. I just woke up and, the Benifer page must have skipped. I just woke up and my vision was blurred. Forgot to put my eye drops in. I wear contacts you know? OOoeehhhwwwww!!! I’m crazy like that. I put my drops in. I can see now. The uglyness is gone! Rachel Bilson is a petite vision of beauty. The color plumb looks wonderful on her. Love the 70′s high heeled shoes! Go girl go! You’ll be late for you’re party!

Aw! She’s soo adorable! and cute!
I love her!
Thanks for all the pics!

so_not_duh @ 07/27/2007 at 12:24 am

I honestly think that Dirty Cougar is ACTUALLY Rachel Bilson… so good luck w/ that!

It’s possible Dirty Cougar is Rachel Bilson. Look how she spells the word PLUM.

Aww! Shes so pretty!

@ Ann:

She is totally & obviously STAGING all these photo opps just to put herself out there, bcoz she thought she’ll boost her goner career aside from doing some hooking up on the side. It was like she’ll get up in the morning, wear those fancy clothes that she just bought yesterday, put some make up on, call on her tipped paparazzi & inform them where she’ll be heading and then she’ll get out of her house. And that how RB’s life after OC… just bumming around!

She’s acting like EVA LONGWHORIA, one of the top “media whores” in Hollywood right now. I bet that in 5 years time, Bilson would actually looked like her as both are just shallow fuggling midgets!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All