Shannon Funk: Britney's Fired Assistant

Shannon Funk: Britney's Fired Assistant

Britney Spears pulled the plug yesterday on her latest blonde, Shannon Funk.

Britney felt a lot of her recent troubles started and stopped with Shannon,” an insider close to Britney tells Life & Style. “Britney thought she was talking badly about her. She was very rude and Britney felt she was letting business emails fall by the wayside.”

Britney fired assistant/cousin Alli Sims last month. She’s been going through assistants like nothing!

WOULD YOU WORK as Britney’s new assistant? She’s hiring!

Photos: Andy Johnstone/Bret Thompsett/PacificCoastNews.com
Posted to: Britney Spears, Shannon Funk

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Shoes4life @ 07/26/2007 at 6:02 pm

If she is paying a ridiculous amount of money to put up with her antics, I would. At least until I saved enough money to move on from the circus of Britney.

Lillianne @ 07/26/2007 at 6:03 pm

I’d be working my butt off and making notes all the way.

And go through all this embarassment? HELL NO!!!

Yeah, Britney, really. It’s all her fault. Yep. Yep. She’s to blame for everything.

Blueskyeyes @ 07/26/2007 at 6:12 pm

It really seems like Britney is spiraling out of control. I feel sorry for her and hope that someone comes around who will be honest with her, and who will lead her to the kind of care, support, and understanding that she needs. Peace.

I wish the best for Brit, she deserves to be happy, and sorround herself only by people who truly care about her.
Go Britney!!!!!

I would. I’d point her in the right direction

yeah, all the trouble was everyone else’s fault.

take the lohan poll at http://www.hollywoodheathens.com it’s pretty funny!

I’d rather drink muddy water and sleep in a hollow log!

[~Famous~] @ 07/26/2007 at 6:33 pm

Everyone who she fires she just pen a tell all book, or just sell information to the tabs – I would.

Yeah, I’d take the job. Watch her damage herself again and again and get paid thousands for a tell-all book. The working title, Assistant Dearest.

Tell all book? Stupid. You don’t think you’d have to sign a non-disclosure agreement?

Are you kidding? I totally would. I would be her best friend and gain her trust… then sell all my juicy stories to pigs like Perez and laugh all the way to the bank!

[~Famous~] @ 07/26/2007 at 7:32 pm

You know what’s stupid, someone thinking Britney’s smart enough to make her employees sign anything. Especially when that workers an ‘Assistant’, which to Brit is nothing more than a friend to hangout with in front of photographers.

Stupid..

YESS!!!! I DEF. would! call me Brit ASAP!!!

She’s just like Hohan, always blaming everyone else.

NADIA LIKES SIENNA :) @ 07/26/2007 at 7:43 pm

NEVER

You mean britney’s new babysitter, and hell NO she is crazy.

bring alli back, at least she is better than that ***** funk.

Dirty Cougar @ 07/26/2007 at 8:01 pm

Funny you, people are bored w/ Rachel Bilson or our beloved Sienna but, you never grow tired of crazy Britney. I don’t get it?

just me an my last doughnut he @ 07/26/2007 at 9:40 pm

I’m unemployed- no life -where is the application?
I stand to gain millions.
I wont tell even if she beats the he11 out of me wit her weave extentions.
Hire me brit-brit!

Britney was just upset that this woman is thiner than her.
Britney is such an arrogant b*itch, she upsets everyone, and blames
everyone else for everything. It’s about time someone shut this vile w.hore up for good.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All