Nicole Richie Goes Behind-the-Scenes with NYLON

Nicole Richie Goes Behind-the-Scenes with NYLON

Nicole Richie gives us a behind-the-scenes peek at her August 2007 photo shoot with Nylon, which came out last month.

How did the photo shoot come about? “We’re in Australia, we’re bored, let’s just do a shoot!”

Check out the video below of behind-the-scenes in Sydney, Australia at Nicole Richie‘s photo shoot for Nylon Magazine.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Colbert ROCKS! @ 07/27/2007 at 9:24 pm

Not sure why she is friends with Paris? She seems like she is actually cool

Colbert ROCKS! @ 07/27/2007 at 9:26 pm

Color sunglasses are back? I still have my redones from highschool

Dirty Cougar @ 07/27/2007 at 9:34 pm

I’m not about to wear day glo colored sunglasses. I’ll stick with my Ralph Lauren’s or Aviators. Is this nut pregnant or not?

Life is good @ 07/27/2007 at 9:34 pm

she looks great.. ya Nicole is really cool

love her:)
how hawt did she look in court today?

its hot like perez is writing on http://www.rehablohan.com now

jolie-pitt fan @ 07/27/2007 at 9:51 pm

Nicole is so pretty and I love her fashion sense.

I hope this biiitches goes to jail. She’s annoying and fugly. This girl has no talent and beside being Paris’ sidekick, she have nothing to offer. This biiitches is really ugly in real life. I have a pic of her unphotoshopped and she look like a drug maniac that is if she wasn’t one already.

Digging the song,anyone know the name of it? ,Gosh, I luv the casual jeans look,especially the black jeans/boots/gold top.I think she is adorable. Cleaned up her act and it shows. I bet she rocks her jail suit. Just so pretty.

#8 Nicole actually does have talent, musically and other wise get your facts straight and google. Same people always hating.
Wow she looks so beautiful,I like the way she accented her clothes it’s not over done. That’s a nice sharp Hoodie. I wonder what make-up their using on her, it looks natural.In my world God is in charge,so I’m sending her blessings.# 9 Sorry don’t know the song.

she looks like a frog.

“we’re in Australia, we’re bored, let’s do a shoot”. So, what do you want? a medal?

who needs your stupid shoot? is it something of artistic value? she is bored. go screw yourself if you are bored.

BEAUTIFUL!
she’s the pretty woman in this world! *——–*

whats the name of the song playing on the background.. its really nice :D

nicole has no fashion sense. a stylist and the people who send her free crap do. did you see her before she had her makeover. she had like yarn and crap ties in her hair and wore dirty wife beaters. Its the machine people not nicole

Nicole no matter what she does or does not do some people- very few that is -will be a hater just 4 the heck of it.The young woman looks gorgezz and I too like that song. We all get bored it’s normal.Even rich people like ‘Oprah’ ‘Bill Gates’ get bored,duh. Anywayz de white shirt-jeans-black heels-awesome.

Don’t care who dresses her it looks hot!! The black jacket is fab with the tank. Luves it! Good luck Nick.

nicole doesnt look likes she into it . but anyway still love her

[~Famous~] @ 07/27/2007 at 11:40 pm

Its fcuking hilarious how people only like Nicole because of the way she dresses. Lol

Why does she not look pregnant? wtf? Damn you tabloids..damn you. I actually fell for that sh*t

She is fun an funny an smart.Only a few reasons why I like her. Tabs,tmz.Perez all haters. They make me like her more.She does look good though. What kind of jeans are those?

Okay uh nice rags, boots rockin. Sung please yal know it? Cool chick cute.

Are you people totally delusional!??

Nicole Richie; 25 year old female, began her career as Paris Hilton’s sidekick on reality TV show ‘The Simple Life’, arrested for drink driving in her early 20′s and then again last year. Clearly jealous and feeling left out of all the attention her thinner counterpart (Paris) was receiving she dumps her bestie and takes up an eating disorder till she receives more attention that Paris finally giving her the self esteem to be in Paris’s company again. Once drug addict (and possibly still using), no education or credible music/acting career (and let’s face it, anyone can have one of those these days) except a useless reality TV show where she calls hosts ‘*******’, spent a few weeks in rehab and now going to prison for her second offence. ‘You know…like…whatever?’

Cool?! Intelligent?! Was that a joke?

I could kick myself for even wasting my time to comment on this post!

Shoes4life @ 07/28/2007 at 12:36 am

I agree with you Iris.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I LOVE THISS. =DD
thank you SOOO SOO MUCH.

Nicole:

“Hmmmmm…how come I am pregnant going to jail and the firecrotch is getting more press than I am??….hmmm…let me show them how I pose in expensive clothes. Posing will definitely get me a lot of attention. Everybody will want to see me pose.”

Sure thing. Keep posing Nicole. You are bringing lots of value to this world.

NOT.