Shia LaBeouf's Fuzzy Facial Hair

Shia LaBeouf's Fuzzy Facial Hair

Shia LaBeouf shows us his fuzzy logic at the Los Angeles premiere of Hot Rod on Thursday.

The star of the summer blockbuster Transformers showed off his facial hair patches as he walked the blue carpet and chatted up Brad Grey, the CEO of Paramount Pictures.

Will this scruffy Shia look be featured in the new Indiana Jones?? Please say no!!

Shia also turned 21 last month by going to a Beverly Hills cigar lounge, where he celebrated with friends by drinking and smoking old-school style.

shia labeouf facial hair 01

• Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

first to comment! yaaay!

shia is hot

[~Famous~] @ 07/27/2007 at 5:20 pm

Its ‘Summer Of Shia’

He wont have facial hair in IJ.

NYC_BELLA @ 07/27/2007 at 5:26 pm

hes gorgeous. skruffy and all.

He’s so hot!!! He was such a dork on Even Stevens!

damn he is hot

Dirty Cougar @ 07/27/2007 at 5:36 pm

He’s looks better scruffy! Looks less boyish. I must say he’s kind of sexy! Puurrrr!!!

Our world is coming to an end. @ 07/27/2007 at 5:37 pm

Nice eyes, ridiculous hair do. Yeah he tries to look like a man with the scruffy look…lol!

[~Famous~] @ 07/27/2007 at 5:41 pm

I think he’ll be one of the best actors in Hollywood one day. Right now he’s the best young actor, imo.

Overrated

Whip me beat me damn damn damn Shia is hott!
geez that was fast…. i so wouldn’t mind being his chick on the side!

The hair doesn’t bother me, but those jeans are disgusting! They make him look so dorky, I know he has more money than that. Leave the hair, get some new jeans!

Hes so hot! Yummy

unroll your jeans, dude.

anonymous @ 07/27/2007 at 6:17 pm

wtf is he trying to look like? he looks like a 13 year old with fake facial hair on his fugly face. what an ugly guy. and for those of you who find him cute: either your eyesight has gone bad, or you clearly have brain damage and is in need of a craniotomy.

JESSICA_ALBA_IS_FUG @ 07/27/2007 at 6:28 pm

HE IS STILL CUTE AND ADORABLE AND I WOULDN’T HESITATE TO BANG THE LITTLE FELLA!!

Yari & Timo @ 07/27/2007 at 6:45 pm

I STILL LUV HIM!!!

he looks better. hes over rated. and will be forgotton in a few years. but at least he doesnt look like such a queen anymore. Its obvious jared likes the “lady” type men

Who cares about facial hair, he’s got talent.
I hope he does great in Indian Jones. Third reason to see that one!
Thax for pics, he is just growing up…that’s what it is. I wish him luck! And stay away from crapy hollywoodians youngsters!

Me and famous are in the same page, I agree with him.
Hes looking hotter by the minute, damn I wish I was there.. I just wanna…
Pretty sure he wont have that look in IJ4.

him/her*
Sorry, I don´t know =X.

i like it.

he’s not hot but very charming and so down to earth. Heard him on the radio and he’s so nice. So Jared is it true Spielberg and Geffen will leave Paramount?
They might take the Transformers franchise with them too.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All