Jessica Alba Has a Huge Tooth

Jessica Alba Has a Huge Tooth

A newly single Jessica Alba spends some time at The Farm Studios in Santa Monica on Friday. The Fantastic star wore a huge tooth of a necklace underneath her striped scarf and it looks like she has a picture of the Fantastic Four cast in the London Eye while they were promoting their latest superhero flick last month.

On her way into the studio, she carried around a Jennifer Aniston-endorsed bottle of smartwater.

Just the day before, Jessica cuddled up with co-star Dane Cook to promote their romantic comedy Good Luck Chuck at the 2007 Comic-Con Convention.

10+ pictures inside of Alba‘s stop at the studio…

jessica alba tooth necklace 01
jessica alba tooth necklace 10

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

“A newly single Jessica Alba…”?

what? she’s broken up with that guy Cash Warren?

don’t like her.

1 bee

“A newly single Jessica Alba…”?

what? she’s broken up with that guy Cash Warren?
+++++++++++++++++

Geesh, where you beeeeen?

Her loss. Cash was way too good for her! He’s a hottie. She doesnt’ look to heartbroken. ?????

like the scarf @ 07/28/2007 at 3:34 pm

Even though I think she is zzzzzz I like some of her scarfs and I do like this outfit. But I still see her as a ‘-stuck-up-snob’- who is pretty but not as ‘-beautiful-’ as the ‘hype’ tells us she is.
I still say she needs to be taught ’101 in Acting’ classes cuz, she is a rotten actress if you can call what she does acting.
Don’t be such a Snob Jessica ‘you aint all that.
The tooth? Jmo.

hmm i wonder what Baron Davis is thinking right now. strike gold with Alba, or still have Cash as a friend.

Cute woman and a cute outfit.

My Mom has a necklace similar to that, and hers is a lion’s claw

Aniston’s pizz water can only hurt her not help. There are reports recently out that most bottle water is just tap ,it’s a fraud. But oh well. I like the outfit, not the tooth necklace as much.

DON’T CALL HER LATINA, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

She’s cute and I love the outfit! :)

[~Famous~] @ 07/28/2007 at 4:32 pm

She should quit acting, and find something else to do.

The girl sure knows how to dress. She always looks really well turned out. As a for her not wanting to be called a Latina, she has more than explained why and I completely agree. Good on her.

Umm.. get your facts straight, and more importantly get over your hate of Jennifer Aniston. Smart water is is not just regular bottled water, it has electrolytes and vitamins. Its actually very good. Too bad you’re so bitter to know any different.

Leigh Ann @ 07/28/2007 at 5:01 pm

Like the outfit but is it chilly in LA or what? It’s July???

shes pretty n cute but when you think of it theres much more beautiful women than her and magazines and the press go OTT when talking about her!!

Ugly,no talent and so snotty.

global warming @ 07/28/2007 at 5:31 pm

Drink tap water Jessica, bottled water pollute the environment. It has been banned in most states. Also you can refill the same container to prevent overloading landfills. Global warming is real. Good luck.

to #14 plain old Nancy @ 07/28/2007 at 6:04 pm

14 Nancy
—***—
I’m not bitter but if I waz it aint you bizwax bitz,okay? Worry bout yourself and all those ham sandwiches you are scoffing down okay. I said ‘pizz water’ no name did I call her. Who says I’m a AJ-BP fan.
I might be a person who cares about the ‘environment’ get it bitz. If I want to call ‘Dusti’ a name I can do that,so shut your large pie hole up. Now that I’ve stooped to your hater 3rd grade mentality, next time ‘READ CLOSELY’ be4 you post -in your eagerness- to hate on the -AJ-BP fans-. Go to their threads, I’m sure they will ‘DERAIL’ your dum@ss! I’m 4 the EVIRONMENT hater!
Jess’s scarf is nice,like the white top/jeans.

space cowboy @ 07/28/2007 at 6:25 pm

with the exception of her premiere appearances, every time I see this chick I just SMH and wonder what the hell is all the fuss about? Walk down any street in NYC or LA for that matter and you’ll see a minimum of 50 latinas that can put this broad to shame. Oh, and they don’t have an issue with being called Latina. LOL.

she always looks good

Elizabeth @ 07/28/2007 at 7:33 pm

She is getting really skinny.

She looks plain…

And yes really skinny,someone told me that she looks even more skinny in person,DAMN!
I guess cameras do add pounds.

[~Famous~] @ 07/28/2007 at 7:45 pm

Hot – No, ‘Adorable’ – Yes, but that’s it. People who cant act shouldn’t be considered movie stars, I don’t care what you look like.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All