Nicole Richie's Baby Bump Drive

Nicole Richie's Baby Bump Drive

Pregnant Nicole Richie, who has recently been sentenced to four days in county jail for a DUI, stay well hidden behind a gigantic white bag while her boyfriend, Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden drives away from a Los Angeles recording studio on Saturday.

Do your time early, Nicole!! Protect your baby!!

nicole richie baby bump 01
nicole richie baby bump 02
nicole richie baby bump 03
nicole richie baby bump 04

Photos: Danielle/Dave/Zfi/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Joel Madden, Nicole Richie, Pregnant Celebrities

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

first! and haha, WOW. white bag? lol.

Dirty Cougar @ 07/29/2007 at 7:48 pm

***** is so teeny she, can easily fit in a bag. Too funny!

3RD this feels nice she should do her time early get it over i like nicole hopefully she gets her life together

That’s just stupid….why do celebrities hide behind things. Just wave and get it out of the way instead of acting like an idiot.

LMAO !
i hope she gets more time in jail
shes so stupid.. like seriously, who drives
the wron way on the highway? you know what would
be relly funny? If she had her baby in jail. hahah
is tht evn possible?

she is so cute.love her!

[~Famous~] @ 07/29/2007 at 8:24 pm

Nicole’s a lame.

I am starting to question if she is pregnant. If she had gone straight into jail and done her time over this weekend and gotten it over with it would have made sense. It would have shown that she was doing just that, getting it over with to make sure that she did it really early on in the pregnancy so no real worries about it being far along and having the baby in jail like people were saying she was worried about. But instead of going and doing the time she just goes on about her business like no big deal. Alot of people said she was never pregnant and was faking to get out of jailtime and then she would say she miscarried and now I am starting to wonder myself.

If you know anythingabout pregnancy the easiest time is between 4-6 months as far as comfort and safety of the baby. If I were her I’d wait until 16 weeks (4 months) or so to do it……..Earlier the baby is more vulnerable to miscarriage, later than 5 months you are more uncomfortable….

i luv nicol,but i dont believe she is preggo.

Anonymous @ 07/29/2007 at 8:39 pm

how stupid to try to hide. I dont believe she’s pregnant. Its all a manipulation to get sympathy and to get people to forget that she could have beena stone cold murderer if she had killed someone while she was driving stoned.

She ‘s probably dodging ‘TMZ’ the loosers. She could Sleep the first few months like a baby if she is pregnant and goes now.
BUT WE DO NOT KNOW IF SHE IS REALLY PREGNANT NOW DO WE?

if she’s pregnant, isn’t it unwise to be sitting in the passenger seat which undoubtedly has an airbag??

Your comment sounds lame num 11. We know nada her bizness, let her handle it an like some one says -she might not be expecting-. If she is so what. I don’t think she needs sympathy ,,just to be left alone. If they would stop following her,we would not see her. So go write to the tabs/sites.

Nicole chooses to hide let her. It is only stupid if youre’ not in her situation. Leave her be. If I was having a baby, I would just do my jail time quickly, but that’s me. She is over 21. Leave her be.

heather in the mix @ 07/29/2007 at 9:25 pm

Wow what a stupid question. I’m pregnant and I drive an ‘SUV’ with an air bag in front driver’s side..are you serious?? 14 if you find her disgusting why post?? Now that is lame..Good luck Nicole. I guess we regulars at ‘JJ ‘have to deal with Perez’s out-casts.

the bag looks like a goyard to me.

It looks like a qilt jacket. Anywayzs Nickole has mention she has problems with one/both of her eyes that she had operated on when she was little she has problems with bright lights/flashes at times.
I think she had some laser work done 2 yrs ago for a stigma or something. Anywayzs I would’nt give those @-holes any foto’s for their money benefit. SC-rew them.

Iim willing to bet she is smarter than your dum@ss #5.
Never post or waste my time on a blog 4 people I hate.
Get your priorities straight gurlfirend.
Hide baby hide.
Nobody’s life but your own.
Trashloids make up lies and recylce em’.

Drive pass them Joel and give the middle finger salute. Luvvve heerr!

KrungKrung @ 07/29/2007 at 10:38 pm

me thinks she’s preggers, it’s not confirmed yet, so i will have to wait for her xclusive interview on abc or nbc? whe is it again?

maybe yes maybe no the goons w @ 07/29/2007 at 10:52 pm

just take care and turn yourself in soon and *then i guess you should hide in a closet since u want so much publicity* cuz your haters say so.
but im sure the vulgar harvey levin will have his goons hide in your bushes cuz *THEY* want news for their blogs* and *you have no where to hide *they* wont stalk you. puleeese she cant hide even if she wanted to and why should she?

Post 8 Lasa I totally agree with you, I am also wondering if she is event preggers or if it is just a publicity stunt. I hate her anyway, but I was thinking

Question…

Ever wonder why it seems, consistantly, that the bigger the celebretard, the bigger the vehicle they drive? Hmmmmm…. Yea for Jessica Alba and her Prius!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All