Jimmy Fallon to Replace Conan O'Brien

Jimmy Fallon to Replace Conan O'Brien

Conan O’Brien will be replaced by Jimmy Fallon, if NBC has their way.

“We know him from SNL and saw what he can do on-camera and off-camera, and I think he’d be terrific,” says NBC late-night chief Rick Ludwin. I think he’s be terrific, and he’s at the top of our short list.”

Conan has less than two years left in his contact, making way for Fallon in 2009.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”?

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Nuh-uh, Conan all the way!

Jimmy Fallon really isn’t that great at all!

nooooooooooooo

no no no no no way Conan is way better than Jimmy I wouldn’t watch it anymore if they replace conan

dancingqueen @ 07/30/2007 at 10:56 am

Jimmy Fallon s.u.c.k.s b.a.l.l.s, but as long as Conan replaces Jay Leno I have no problem with this news. I’ll just go to sleep early i ’09.

Oh NO. Conan is the man. They can’t replace him. NBC is bunch of ******* idiots.

why him?? conan was great!

where will conan go then if Jimmy takes his place? I mean, wasn’t conan supposed to take Lenos place? blah…

Dorothy Porker @ 07/30/2007 at 11:06 am

What a crappy choice.

Conan will take Leno’s job in ’09 which will leave his job open

They are not firing Conan! He will do the Tonight Show staring in 09!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Love Conan … and cannot wait for Jay to retire he sucks!

Quiet Observer @ 07/30/2007 at 11:35 am

They aren’t replacing him. He’s moving to Jay Leno’s spot and they need someone to fill the late-late night slot. I don’t know how Jimmy Fallon will do, but I never really found him funny doing the news on SNL.

nooooooooo i love conan he is so funny, great as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he’s the best

Conan for the win @ 07/30/2007 at 11:44 am

NOOO!!

I know people are saying Conan will take over for Leno but there are talks that Leno might stay and they might buy out Conan.

They better not take Conan off the air. He’s the only funny one. What the hell is wrong with these people?

noooooooo!!! not jimmy fallon. he is so not funny. i love conan!!

Jimmy Fallon is not funny ar all, he is terrible!!!!
DON”T DO IT!!!!

DAVID CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Fallon sucks.

It sounds better when it’s Late Night With Conan O’Brien. And if they don’t take off Jay Leno then Conan should stay with Late Night.

[~Famous~] @ 07/30/2007 at 2:07 pm

Do not Replace Conan! Unless Conan replaces Leno. I don’t mind Fallon, but I think he would get on my nerves very fast.

Fallon’s to goofy.

I love Jimmy, I really do, but I can’t see him hosting Late Night!

love him can’t wait

I love Jimmy, but I don´t think that anyone can replace Conan.

cool! as long as conan stays!

Jennifer H. in Calgary @ 07/31/2007 at 1:39 pm

What a ridiculous idea – they want to replace someone as talented and funny as Conan?? And with… Jimmy Fallon? Are we living in some kind of alternate universe where Jimmy Fallon is considered talented or funny?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All