Hanson's Boob Signing

Hanson's Boob Signing

Mmm-Boobs!

The Hanson brothers — Isaac, 26, Taylor, 24, and Zac, 21 — sign one female fan’s boobs at her request during Canada’s MTV Live on Tuesday. Unabashed Hanson lover (and MTV host) Jessi Cruickshank just looks about ready to pass out!

Taylor is totally touching. Scandalous! And they’re all married!!!!!

Hanson is going on tour in support of their fourth studio album, The Walk, which was released on their own 3CG label last week.

Explained Zac, “Most of the record is about the struggle and the decisions you have to make in life that are sometimes hard. [Lead track] “Great Divide” does set a heavy tone to the album. I think the message behind it and the lyrics are heavy, but to me they’re heavy in an uplifting way because they’re saying things you wouldn’t normally say. ‘I find hope in your hate for me’ is not something most of us think. It’s the good kind of heavy that leaves you satisfied.”

hanson boob signing 01
hanson boob signing 02
hanson boob signing 03
hanson boob signing 04
hanson boob signing 05

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

Is the middle Hanson brother (the cutest one) gay?

+ – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + -

he’s married duh!!! didn’t you even read what it said up there??

Taylor is cute but i don’t like his brothers

*~*Jinny*~* @ 08/01/2007 at 10:31 am

In the main picture she reminds me of SNL’s Mike Meyers character as Linda Richman, “I’m all verklempt.. talk amongst yourselves.. I’ll give you a topic ..”

lol

phouse1964 @ 08/01/2007 at 10:36 am

He can grab booby anytime.

*~*Jinny*~* @ 08/01/2007 at 10:47 am

Speaking of boobie, I have a lame joke:

What kind of Bee doesn’t sting?

A boob-bee.

Sorry I know it’s lame but I’m at work and I’m bored.

Good Morning Baltimore @ 08/01/2007 at 11:01 am

My friend met her in person and said she was very rude.

haha she must have fun working there. The guys have definitly grown up they look great.

Gosh who smacked that girl in the face with a shovel? Who does she now show her boobs to, to show she has a them autographed? her friends and family? What a loser

wooo those are my guys!! just saw them on wednesday and i’m going to more shows on the tour which will make that totally more than 10 shows. 10 years, same band, same fan

GODDDD TAYLOR’S FAGULOUS SHOES SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE MAIN STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one of the gayest men I have seen in along time. His marriage is a lie obviously.

sorry. you people are idiots. calling this girl a s l u t for showing the top of her breast and having some has-been celebs sign it? Obviously a ploy. Her job for MTV likely requires she do this and give Hanson the advertisement they ‘paid’ for by agreeing to come on their show.

Lame. Really f’ing lame.

by the way… its YOU that is lame. (Hey, they get a free pass based on their reputation!) Grow up. Seriously.

I was there for this and it was HILARIOUS! She had her chest signed like 10 years ago and did it for memories. They sang her this song too. It was so funny.

I was there and it was entirely cute and funny. Not sleezy or tasteless whatsoever. Sigh, why are people so nasty?

CK..CK…CK,….CK….

TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!! WHAT R YOU DOING???? YOU R NOT POLITE!!!!

I THINK U GUYS R NICE PERSONS..BUT I M WRONG..IM SO UPSET READ THIS NEWS.. :( :(

YOU HAVE TOUCHED IT, REMEMBER,,,SHE IS NOT UR NATE,,SHE’S OTHER WOMAN..
REMEMBER TAY,, YOU HAVE 3 KIDS,,

FOR ZAC N IKE : PLEASE DONT DO THAT!!!!

I SO ADMIRE YOU, HANSON,,,BUT U HAVE TO KEEP UR SELVES IN GOD THINGS..
A L W A Y S…..ANGELS ARE EVERYWHERE N EVERYTIME !!!!

-HAPSARI-
INDONESIA

You guys from tv, magazines, whatever are all pig: Taylor is totally touching. Scandalous! Of course he’s touching, he’s giving an autograph, and their wife won’t mind, because they are not as stupid as the ******* who wrote that. The ***** who wrote taht would like to be in the girl’s place. It’s such a pity that the guys had contact with this kind of person, if that’s what you can call it.

“I don’t really know what to say about the pictures,though.
Well,their music is really great.
That what’s really matters,right?!”

——

Totally agree lol.. we’ve seen them worse, anyway =P

We love u!

[]-[] //-\\ []\[] S (()) []\[] RoCkss!

stephanielh @ 11/15/2007 at 8:24 am

Wow i am just sittin here reading this page… Guys in bands are asked to sign breast ALL the time and alot of these guys are married. Hanson on the other hand~ their all married. Taylor the guy ‘touching’ in the pix is very happy with his wife and three children. Everyone who reads this page go find the video on youtube of it. It was all very jokingly done. Nothing seriouse. Any fan who watches and KNOWS these guys will know that it was just all fun and game and re-capping jesses youth for her. Everyones laughing. Whats funny is they didnt put pictures of Isaac or Zac writing their names… TAYLOR IS THE MIDDLE ONE AND HE IS SO NOT GAY! But he needs to eat more..I weigh 85 pounds and im a lil chuncky around the belly because i had a baby (im 21 by the way you can go to my myspace if you want myspace.com/dash0rtness with a zero not an o…) but when i stood next to taylor i felt like a cow! FEED TAYLOR!!!!!!! lol! and by the way ZAC HANSON FOR PRESIDENT!!!! ROCK ON!

I LOVE HANSONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hanson102285 @ 10/21/2008 at 5:06 pm

i love hanson and tjis is so so funny i met taylor and he is so nice

this is amazing

hanson102285 @ 10/21/2008 at 5:06 pm

i love hanson and tjis is so so funny i met taylor and he is so nice

this is amazing
by the way the walk tour is amazing

Check kampania adwords
That is the greatest seo agency i seen. They are great with google.pl and other kinds of blackhat tricks..
I can promise they really owjn with others. Do not hesistate & check them.
This are n0t great t1mes for business but tryy th3m.

lol nice. I would like to sign on ‘em’ too hehe :D