Hayden Panettiere is a Bikini Babe

Hayden Panettiere is a Bikini Babe

What did Hayden Panettiere do between picking wedgies and filming kissing scenes with co-star Nick D’Agosto?

Why, kiss her real life boyfriend, of course!

A bikini-clad Hayden Panettiere, 17, and shirtless boyfriend Stephen Colletti, 21, were spotted soaking up the sun on a Malibu beach on Monday.

The couple couldn’t keep their hands off of each other and were seen kissing on numerous occasions. They should just get married already!!!

Hayden is donning a gold-trimmed Lotta Stenson two-piece.

35+ pictures inside of bikini babe Hayden Panettiere

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Am I the only one who thinks that this girl is unattractive?

No, you aren’t.

And btw… she’s 17, I think marriage is a bit too premature no?

Good Morning Baltimore @ 07/31/2007 at 1:16 pm

Hayden is so OVERRATED.

C’mon you guys! She’s cute! Do you really need to tear her apart so early? Grumpy ass *******!

liveinlove @ 07/31/2007 at 1:20 pm

ok i have always loved stephen ever since the first episode of laguna beach, but when i see him with her i feel really awkward, like she is way too young for him tbh :[

does anybody else think she will become the next lindsay?

[~Famous~] @ 07/31/2007 at 1:31 pm

To much Hayden in one day

I think shes a hottie, if shes like this now at 17 (almost 18), just imagine at 21. dear lord.. also, hayden might have a big acting career if she plays her cards right.
I really like the pink dress.
I wonder what will stephen give her for her 18th B-day1!

Thank you so much jared !!! I love her little pooper. I would gladly put my finger in her cornhole and lick it clean or even lick it and stick it in her pooper. She´s so beautiful, talented and hard working – I guess she would like it as I would !!!

you can see better pics of Hayden at this you can see better pics of Hayden panetierre at this site, at the bottom comments numbers 70 and 80 i think
site, at the bottom comments numbers 70 and 80 i think

Dieter, are you sick in the head or just retarded?

Our world is coming to an end. @ 07/31/2007 at 1:47 pm

She has a normal shape, it’s great!Let’s hope she remains like this and doesn’t become another Blohan as many people tend to predict.
Her face is cute but not extraordinary.

Kelly – I love you for your beautiful words !!!

Lohan wanna-be @ 07/31/2007 at 1:58 pm

Tall,long 4head and let’s see pratically naked again and up on some dude. zzzz..her actin in that one show I guess she is still on is terrible.
Not a rising star just a rising Lohan wanna-be.
What gives her coverage..zzzz.
‘Did you see her Hayden’s mom who is another wanna-be ‘Dina Lohan’ on Perez with the lip injections?

***”Thank you so much jared !!! I love her little pooper. I would gladly put my finger in her cornhole and lick it clean or even lick it and stick it in her pooper.***”

And I thank you for your beautiful words… you freak~

she’s just two years older than me but she looks way too old.

She has no boobs or curves.

Thanks Jared! She’s such a beautiful girl and Stephen is so hot. Always enjoy seeing her pics!

to #11 Kelly D @ 07/31/2007 at 2:55 pm

11 Kelly D
Dieter, are you sick in the head or just retarded?
===

kELLY YOU HAVE HIT THE JACKPOT–SORT OF fyi-
——-
DEET-ER IS WEIRD HE ONCE WAS ON THE ‘jpS ‘THREAD SAYING HE WANTED TO DO ‘bp’ FROM be-HIND AND DESRIBE OTHER NASTY THINGS..GROSS -i WAS CHECKIN THE ‘jps’ SITE OUT AND SAW IT..

PROBABLY USING HIS HANDS ON SOMETHING -AN- NOT THE KEYBOARDS WHEN HE SEES FOTOS,,,NO WHAT I MEAN,,

She looks weird, like an oompa loompa or something, dunno- don’t like her.

She’s too fat.

No I’d f**k her. Pure Dieter style!

What kind of a fat pig says this little minx has no curves? How huge are you? lol

I’d cram her b*lls deep. If she was black you’d all love her. Admit it you bigoted freaks.

Hey post some Brad Pitt so these monkey/sheep hybrids can post 500 “I luv him” messages.

What?

Pure Dieter style

Too fat? She’s got a great body.

She has a manly body.

mackenzie @ 07/31/2007 at 3:44 pm

I have nothing against hayden I like her
but she’s not sexy I agree with you sarah…
And I’m no jealous at all

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All