Hayden Panettiere is a Bikini Babe

Hayden Panettiere is a Bikini Babe

What did Hayden Panettiere do between picking wedgies and filming kissing scenes with co-star Nick D’Agosto?

Why, kiss her real life boyfriend, of course!

A bikini-clad Hayden Panettiere, 17, and shirtless boyfriend Stephen Colletti, 21, were spotted soaking up the sun on a Malibu beach on Monday.

The couple couldn’t keep their hands off of each other and were seen kissing on numerous occasions. They should just get married already!!!

Hayden is donning a gold-trimmed Lotta Stenson two-piece.

35+ pictures inside of bikini babe Hayden Panettiere

hayden panettiere bikini babe 33
hayden panettiere bikini babe 34
hayden panettiere bikini babe 35

Photos: Barnsley/Symons/PacificCoastNews.com
Posted to: Bikini, Hayden Panettiere, Shirtless, Stephen Colletti

Christopher Polk/Getty

Am I the only one who thinks that this girl is unattractive?

No, you aren’t.

And btw… she’s 17, I think marriage is a bit too premature no?

Good Morning Baltimore @ 07/31/2007 at 1:16 pm

Hayden is so OVERRATED.

C’mon you guys! She’s cute! Do you really need to tear her apart so early? Grumpy ass *******!

liveinlove @ 07/31/2007 at 1:20 pm

ok i have always loved stephen ever since the first episode of laguna beach, but when i see him with her i feel really awkward, like she is way too young for him tbh :[

does anybody else think she will become the next lindsay?

[~Famous~] @ 07/31/2007 at 1:31 pm

To much Hayden in one day

I think shes a hottie, if shes like this now at 17 (almost 18), just imagine at 21. dear lord.. also, hayden might have a big acting career if she plays her cards right.
I really like the pink dress.
I wonder what will stephen give her for her 18th B-day1!

Thank you so much jared !!! I love her little pooper. I would gladly put my finger in her cornhole and lick it clean or even lick it and stick it in her pooper. She´s so beautiful, talented and hard working – I guess she would like it as I would !!!

you can see better pics of Hayden at this you can see better pics of Hayden panetierre at this site, at the bottom comments numbers 70 and 80 i think
site, at the bottom comments numbers 70 and 80 i think

Dieter, are you sick in the head or just retarded?

Our world is coming to an end. @ 07/31/2007 at 1:47 pm

She has a normal shape, it’s great!Let’s hope she remains like this and doesn’t become another Blohan as many people tend to predict.
Her face is cute but not extraordinary.

Kelly – I love you for your beautiful words !!!

Lohan wanna-be @ 07/31/2007 at 1:58 pm

Tall,long 4head and let’s see pratically naked again and up on some dude. zzzz..her actin in that one show I guess she is still on is terrible.
Not a rising star just a rising Lohan wanna-be.
What gives her coverage..zzzz.
‘Did you see her Hayden’s mom who is another wanna-be ‘Dina Lohan’ on Perez with the lip injections?

***”Thank you so much jared !!! I love her little pooper. I would gladly put my finger in her cornhole and lick it clean or even lick it and stick it in her pooper.***”

And I thank you for your beautiful words… you freak~

she’s just two years older than me but she looks way too old.

She has no boobs or curves.

Thanks Jared! She’s such a beautiful girl and Stephen is so hot. Always enjoy seeing her pics!

to #11 Kelly D @ 07/31/2007 at 2:55 pm

11 Kelly D
Dieter, are you sick in the head or just retarded?
===

kELLY YOU HAVE HIT THE JACKPOT–SORT OF fyi-
——-
DEET-ER IS WEIRD HE ONCE WAS ON THE ‘jpS ‘THREAD SAYING HE WANTED TO DO ‘bp’ FROM be-HIND AND DESRIBE OTHER NASTY THINGS..GROSS -i WAS CHECKIN THE ‘jps’ SITE OUT AND SAW IT..

PROBABLY USING HIS HANDS ON SOMETHING -AN- NOT THE KEYBOARDS WHEN HE SEES FOTOS,,,NO WHAT I MEAN,,

She looks weird, like an oompa loompa or something, dunno- don’t like her.

She’s too fat.

No I’d f**k her. Pure Dieter style!

What kind of a fat pig says this little minx has no curves? How huge are you? lol

I’d cram her b*lls deep. If she was black you’d all love her. Admit it you bigoted freaks.

Hey post some Brad Pitt so these monkey/sheep hybrids can post 500 “I luv him” messages.

What?

Pure Dieter style

Too fat? She’s got a great body.

She has a manly body.

mackenzie @ 07/31/2007 at 3:44 pm

I have nothing against hayden I like her
but she’s not sexy I agree with you sarah…
And I’m no jealous at all

to#1 Andrea @ 07/31/2007 at 3:51 pm

1 Andrea : 07/31/2007 at 1:01 pm
Am I the only one who thinks that this girl is unattractive?
+++
No you are not and you are correct 100%,join the millions on this site who think this, she has a fugly face ,short, stubby ,bottle blonde ,showing her chubby little fat bod all the time,and joker’s smile + she smokes at 17.

ewwwww she’s not only 18 and she already has cellulite… imagine what it’s gonna be like in a few years…

looks like a midget!

i meant, not even 18…

Dirty Cougar @ 07/31/2007 at 4:12 pm

@ Kelly D.
F@CK off! Dieter makes my day! The rest of you idot’s can’t come up with something interesting to say can you? Scandalmonger always cheers me right up too!
Hayden. God her name bother’s me b/c Hayden Christensen is HOTNESS! Hayden P. I see some cellulite is all on, back of thighs. Good luck w/ that.

that girl has a weird shape… no boobs, big ass
don’t get me wrong, i like big butts, it just has to be proportionate!

REALWOMAN @ 07/31/2007 at 4:26 pm

she’s just normal looking but her career is doing well. not everything is about looks

Stephen is a hottie! (:

#31 Huh???? @ 07/31/2007 at 6:38 pm

what career??

D Holiday @ 07/31/2007 at 8:10 pm

@33 um hello? she’s been acting since she was little.

where have you been?

this tv show is a good look for her. cause she was gonna fall by the wayside with everyone of them other child actors who do mostly disney/family films

I think she has a cute face. She’s built similarly to Hilary Duff (pre-pilates/weight loss nutso): straight up and down, and she’s short but I’d take body over Nicole Richie’s any day (eat something already!). And those of you who are calling her chubby are nuts.

UM…31 if you havent noticed, heroes is doing pretty well.

i mean 33

I think she’s cute, but not hot. Her boy is definitely not very feminine, she needs to grow up a bit.

We’ll see in about 5 years if she developed well.

I meant “body”, not “boy”. But you got my point ^^

goshhh how jealous can a person be! Hayden has a great body, good curves and nice abs. the girl is only 17! LEAVE HER ALONE..

I agree… a lot of jealous people. She is hot, cute face and a great body for her age. she is not anorexic like some girls.

Great pics!!!!

oh, and i would take hayden over Emma any day!!!!!

She seems to have improved a little, bodywise, since the first season filmed. However, in the profiles of her it was always evident that she had large hips and thighs. She did not have the slender body frame that would have increased her sexuality tenfold.

Oh please! Just because some people (me included) think that she is not hot doesn’t mean we’re jealous. Grow up a bit.

As for me, I’m not talking about weight. Good for her if she’s not scary skinny, that would be a change in Hollywood.

I just don’t get how anyone can call her hot. She has a beautiful body for a teenage girl, she’s cute and all, but to me being hot is something that we can say about a woman, not a teenage girl…

I’ll repeat myself but whatever. I’ll see if I’ll call her hot when she’ll be an adult, taht is in 5 years or so. Because right now, she has not developed completely! She’s halfway between teenagehood and adulthood.

Jared`s a perv. How can he post pics of a 17 year old girl in bikini and kissing with her bf? i mean, just because she is famous doesn`t give the paparazzi`s the right to take that kind of pics. And stephen`s hot. but he`s 21! 5 years difference.

In 08 is her man performing Salat?

Whats up with all of yall damn idiots well some not all I wonder if any of ya’ll have cellulite, a manly body, or oompa loompa,or the next lindsay or brit, yall are all crazy in the head dontcha see her and what do ya’ll see in stephen that dude I don’t know but anyway they are not together good for you hayden some of yall have issues and she doesnt have any of that what yall say of her she has her life and I bet she doesn’t want brits or lindsay thoes two messed up alot. I dunno but you know what Haydens Hot and Stephens NOT shes a good actress at least she is doing something in life unlike some of you. Way to go HAYDEN keep up the good work! Thumbs-Up

i think everyone is being way too hard on her. she is a great actress and i really admire her because you can tell shes not gonna get into rehab and all of that junk later on. you’re calling her at, shes not fat, but shes not anorexic (which is good). i think shes really great and you should leave her alone…i think you’re all just jealous of her!

Baby girl is not fat at all. I think she looks really good. She is right where she needs to be physically and I think she is doing great. She is talented and capable of keeping out of trouble unlike so many of young Hollywood. Keep it up, Babe.

haha u guys are funny xD
oompa loompa xD

devildog52 @ 01/17/2010 at 9:33 pm

@Andrea: yes she is beutiful mabe you arent atracive.

devildog52 @ 01/17/2010 at 9:34 pm

@Andrea: yes she is beutiful mabe you arent atracive.

I think she is great in movies. And is very pretty!

Τα αναβολικά μας στεροειδές online κατάστημα έχει σχεδιαστεί για να απαντήσει όλα τα ερωτήματα σχετικά με αναβολικά στεροειδή και για γρήγορη και εύκολη την αγορά όλα τα γνωστά αναβολικά στεροειδή. online shop μας έχει περάσει μερικά χρόνια μελέτη και την έρευνα αναβολικά στεροειδή. Έχουμε προσπαθήσει να συγκεντρώσει όλες τις πληροφορίες από άλλες ιστοσελίδες, εταιρίες, ιδιώτες, τα βιβλία και την ελπίδα που καλύπτουν κάθε άγγελος των αναβολικών στεροειδών.
αγοράσετε αναβολικά στεροειδή online allanabolics.com

You have got mentioned a very good details , regards for the post.