Nicole Richie: I'm Four Months Pregnant

Nicole Richie: I'm Four Months Pregnant

Nicole Richie confirms for the first time she is four months pregnant with Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden‘s baby!

“Yes, I am. We are. I’m almost four months,” Nicole tells ABC News’ Diane Sawyer.

“I have a responsibility and it’s something that I did wrong, and if I could personally apologize to every single person that has lost a loved one from drunk driving I would,” Nicole added about her recent DUI guilty plea. “And unfortunately I can’t, but this is my way of paying my dues and taking responsibility and being an adult.”

Watch Nicole‘s full interview on Good Morning America” Thursday, Aug. 2 and Friday, Aug. 3, and on 20/20 Friday night.

nicole richie diane sawyer 01
nicole richie diane sawyer 02
nicole richie diane sawyer 03
nicole richie diane sawyer 04

Photos: Ida Mae Astute/ABC
Posted to: Diane Sawyer, Joel Madden, Nicole Richie, Pregnant Celebrities

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Hilary is prettier! Nicole and Joel both have drg DNA and the child will not be healthy it’s so gross

wow! she is so pretty, good luck to them.

Nicky looks so pretty but she always does.
Much Love to you and the baby.

Jeannette @ 07/31/2007 at 8:23 pm

Wow her baby will be soo pretty. I will tivo this. I hope they leave her alone when she goes to the pokey. She is one of my favorites. And she plays her piano like a classic,I heard her on ‘Oprah’.

The baby will be so strange looking, why are you all saying it will be cute? Madden is not good looking at all, and who knows if Nicole will eat enough to be able to give the baby the nutrition it needs!

I just luv Nicole Richee.No real reason,I just do.Thats the right thing to do apoloize and serve her time. She is a good person and at her age and pregnant being a adult is a must.

She needs to EAT! this baby will not make it out healthy if she dosn’t take care of herself and the baby.

Good Luck Nicole!

She better be eating and I know she is. Baby is number #1 priority.We who like you will be following your progress so baby first, proper eating and over all health is number one. If I don’t hear it from her mouth, I won’t believe the tabs hype.

I wish the baby well, but seriously she hasn’t known Tool Madden that long,why does she deserve a Diane Sawyer interview…she isn’t a talented or well-respected celeb..Intouch weekly would of been enough for a official statement,Also I hope she actuallys eats now, I wonder how long the relationship well last. Looks like she is trying to copying Angelina.

I feel sorry for her baby…that’s all I have to say.

SO NOT SO!!!!!! @ 07/31/2007 at 9:08 pm

HOLD THE PRESS… PLEASE!!!! WAS’NT GIRLFRIED PG…DURING HER “”MEMORIAL PARTY–DRINK TILL YOU DROP PARTY????? I’M JUST ASKING????????????????????

i like posh/angie/nicole @ 07/31/2007 at 9:14 pm

I think she will do fine,she always wanted a family. I luv her an Angie & don’t see the connection. In touch puleeese,maybe People. Dianne Sawyer interviews people who continually burp???,so why not Nicole.If she did’nt sell and some sicko people who wished her bad things/and some who wished her well the paps would’nt cover her.If they stop covering her you would’nt know about her,so people should call/write them. She is talented google her. TMz has been blowing her all over there site forever. Well we shall see.In the meantime I wish her well like others who post becuz they like her.

Alexanderina @ 07/31/2007 at 9:20 pm

Good luck to Nicole and Joel. I am glad that she is taking responsibility for her actions, good for her. Wishing her nothing but the best

Dirty Denise @ 07/31/2007 at 9:34 pm

Nicole is pretty. The baby will be a little doll.
Good luck Nicole.

Oh gosh, I was hoping she wasn’t really pregnant! Jeez….

KrungKrung @ 07/31/2007 at 9:48 pm

i knew it y’all, i hope she’ll eat cuz if not, that baby of hers will be super sickly and not healthy, ohmigod….

Sexy Mama @ 07/31/2007 at 9:56 pm

It is totally unacceptable that being pregnant can delay one’s jail time. Nicole doesn’t seem equipped, both physically and psychologically to take care of this child anyway, nor does her husband. I guess we have to leave this up to the authorities.

We don’t know if she is equipped or not, what are we going by tabs?
Let her do her bizwax, when and if she messes up then we will know, at least their version. Let’s see til then. Courts decided that’s their choice not her’s.

Good luck to the both of them. Hope the baby is pretty and healthy and happy!

jolie-pitt fan @ 07/31/2007 at 10:39 pm

A baby! Congrats and ‘I luv her.’I think she will be a great mommy and the baby with good nutrition and blessings from a higher power will be born healthy.

She’s full of bull. It’s an act. Ofcourse she’s going to say she’s sorry, when it’s being recorded for television. What else would you expect her to say? She’s an admitted junkie, and she went for soem help. Then she got not one, but two DUIs, between which she has gotten thinner and thinner.

She is fake, just like everyone else in the business. I personally believe she has an eating disorder, she needs to fix it, people that care for her have to intervene, or the consequences are going to be too great.

I don’t wish nyone harm, but I also don’t have respect for her. May I ask, what has been her contribution to society, and please don’t say the ‘Simple Life’.

Paris/Nicole/Lindsay/Britney!
I know a kid who is 20-a junior in college-working her way all by herself to pay for it/does not smoke/does not party/has never drank/responsible/self-sufficient/works like a woman on a mission/does not want to date because she says she only gets one chance to do well-

Her entire education costs less than the shopping sprees those celebs go on! Yet, they deserve all of this air time and print time-she is struggling/her scholarship is only 50%/something is wrong with this picture-besides that Oprah would rather spend 50million to build her school in a another country than to really take the time to fund education here/it’s her money/something is so wrong with our country

this baby was soo was accident! crack baby!

God I know women (educated, hard working, well established, good morals) who try for years to get pregnant yet these girls, Britney, Nicole etc get knocked up in a second. And they are hardly ready I think (besides having lots of money). Life can be unfair I guess.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All