Nicole Richie: I'm Four Months Pregnant

Nicole Richie: I'm Four Months Pregnant

Nicole Richie confirms for the first time she is four months pregnant with Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden‘s baby!

“Yes, I am. We are. I’m almost four months,” Nicole tells ABC News’ Diane Sawyer.

“I have a responsibility and it’s something that I did wrong, and if I could personally apologize to every single person that has lost a loved one from drunk driving I would,” Nicole added about her recent DUI guilty plea. “And unfortunately I can’t, but this is my way of paying my dues and taking responsibility and being an adult.”

Watch Nicole‘s full interview on Good Morning America” Thursday, Aug. 2 and Friday, Aug. 3, and on 20/20 Friday night.

nicole richie diane sawyer 01
nicole richie diane sawyer 02
nicole richie diane sawyer 03
nicole richie diane sawyer 04

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All

I Hope she is a good mother, and he’s a good father. Of course it might have problems from her early active as she was pregnant, but i hope not.
I wonder how long it’s gonna be till Paris gets pregnant, prolly soon.

Yes, Intouch Weekly, what has she done to deserve the cover of People, starve herself, act annoying on a reality show with Parasite, then pretend to be feuding with Parasite. Also She saw the way Angelina handle her pregnancy announcement, then despite the constant speculation..she holds out like she is important..then goes..Iam 4 months pregnant…Most celebs just make official statment, they don’t have a primetime special.I hope her special flops, cause now people know, so what else is there for her to talk about, her starvation diet, or driving on the wrong side of the road.

Shoes4life @ 07/31/2007 at 11:21 pm

She can admit to driving drunk but she won’t acknowledge she has an eating disorder?

she’s gonna be a horrible mom and joel will probably dump her soon and then she will be stuck with the baby.

Their baby will be the cutest kid ever. Congrats to Joely and Nicole :]

the baby will be gorgess @ 08/01/2007 at 2:10 am

52 and 53–it aint your bizness or you other hags from Perez’s beastly site. Ok Biggem’s. Handle your self Nicole forget the ‘Dunkin Doughnut’eating jealous hags.WE LOVE HER AND SHE WAS BLESS- SOMEONE OTHER THAN HUMANS- DECIDED TO GIVE HER A CHILD -BET YOU WONT QUESTION THAT SOMEONE WILL YOU????SOMEONE IS WATCHING ALL THIS HATE ON HER AND HER BABY!!

Who are we to judge her? everyone makes mistakes and I think she’s going to be a really great mom.

truthbesaid @ 08/01/2007 at 5:12 am

Oh..Baby..oh boy… bad decision Nicole… you sure you wanna hang around with Joel for real!!

joneblaze @ 08/01/2007 at 5:57 am

At least she’s putting on weight.Maybe the baby and her boyfriend can keep her straight.

I still don’t think that she looks pregnant- you can’t even see a small belly but maybe she’s hiding it under her shirt. Nicole is so skinny, I even thought she didn’t have her menstruation any more- but obviously she had. Strange story, still- I don’t know wheter she’ll be a good mom. She doesn’t seem very mature herself- but maybe she will. Anyway, she can’t be worse than Britney Spears.

gossh, leave her alone! Unlike Lindsay, Paris and Britney…
I HAVE HOPE FOR THIS ONE!

Nicole, FTW

THAT IS SO GROSS. HER POPPING SOMETHING OUTTA HER. THAT MAKES ME WANNA PUKE. SHE IS SUPER NASTY.

HEY!!!!!! @ 08/01/2007 at 9:28 am

Congrats Nicole and Joel!!!!

THAT IS GOING TO BE ONE FUGLY LOOKIN KID. HE IS NASTY. AND SHE IS JUST NASTIER THAN NASTY.

chrissypoo @ 08/01/2007 at 2:46 pm

o my gosh. this is terribly disgusting. i really want to gag when i think of her being pregnant *gag*

Lena, she wasn’t high and drunk, she had pot in her system and vicoden, no alcohol.

#64 B>> hopefully it don’t look like you if so you will be right- it would be ‘BUTT UGLY ‘AND A ‘BUTT-AH-FACE’!

wh-o your dad-dy Carrot Top?
STFU lOOSER! STOP PROJECTIN YOUR ‘UGMO INSECURITIES ON AN UNBORN!’

#65 GO AHEAD AND GAG AND PUT IT ON ‘YOU TUBE’ I NEED A GOOD LAUGH YOU TOE UP WENCH!

go nicky their so jealous -the big girls that is Star Jones friends..hahaha

THESE WERE DUM COMMENTS FOR DUM @SS HATEFUL PEOPLE -
WHO HAVE A MIDDLE SCHOOL MENTALITY!
BEING NASTY -JUST TO be nasty!

I believe Nicole will become a good caring mom. It’s good to see somebody shape up and be responsible :) Good luck to you both + the baby :)

These two just meet and conceive with drugs and liquor in their system. How long is this crap going to work.

Amber Nicole @ 08/08/2007 at 5:23 pm

Okay, I get why people were so skeptical of Nicole and the pregnancy, I get the fact that she’s made quite a few mistakes in her life and I too was questioning whether motherhood was really such a good idea for Nicole. How can some of you sit here after watching that interview and still bash her? did she not clearly make it obvious that she is at least TRYING to do the right thing and is actually taking responsability. I think that Joel is a wonderful influence on her and quite frankly I think that she will end up proving all of you wrong and being a great mother. She is young and she is going to make mistakes, who doesn’t but she is learning and doing her best to straighten up…what more can you ask for? I think it’s so sad that some of you would sit there and say you can’t wait until the baby is 3 and doing drugs? or anything mean to them about their unborn child…everyone deserves a fresh start at life, why should you label this child before it’s even here? give her a break, she IS an adult and she is trying to do the right thing and I wish them both the best of luck in parenthood.

Well, even if i don`t really liked her getting knocked up with Joel Madden baby, i hope her the best and i really wish she can be a good mom, not like Britney Spears, i hope she and Joel M. have a good relationship, and that she gains some body meat, and well, i wish her that things get better, and comentary number 4, i think that comentary was stupid. And well, realize this: Nicole Richie isn`t going to read this, and, that means, she won`t feel bad for your coment! Stupid.

I love Nicole. I hope the best for her, Joel and her baby.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All