Reese & Jake are Back On!

Reese & Jake are Back On!

Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are apparently back on! The paparazzi-evading couple were spotted outside Jake‘s Hollywood Hills home.

Reese picked up the scruffy star and sped off to her Brentwood home. YUM YUM!!!

Photos: Cousart/Rilloraza/JFXimages
Posted to: Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

l’invidia…..chebruttabestia awwww i missed you
yes i have so many posters of britney,lindsay and paris I even have bedclothes from Paris hilton and so on…;-)

i don´t care about reese,i used to like her a lot but the last couple of months she seems very unfriendly and touchy so i can´t stand her anymore!
and i don´t think that jake is the right person for her he´s way nicer than she is!

l'invidia.....chebruttabestia! @ 07/31/2007 at 2:40 pm

So glad that you missed me…too bad that I can’t say the same about you…considering that you can’t stop saying bad things about everybody!
I was sure that you were a fan of them! Everything you say about other celebrities makes me understand this! ;-)!

[~Famous~] @ 07/31/2007 at 2:40 pm

friendofafriendofafriendofafriend, you don’t know sheit. STFU you’re friendless.

Reese HAS class @ 07/31/2007 at 2:40 pm

Reese Has more class in her tiny pinky than Jen does.

Reese did not have an interview and burst into tears as soon as the door opened for the interviewer.

Reese did not go on TV shows and Magazines, talking about how she’s coping like she lost a limb in the war.

Reese does not have her publicist release timely statments to the press talking about how she’s moving on.

Reese is living her life and that is evidence enough that she is moving on.

Finally, Reese did not use pity to sell herself because she is a BONO FIDE MOVIE STAR.

Awwww, toothy tile has a beard!

l'invidia.....chebruttabestia! @ 07/31/2007 at 2:42 pm

Just for curiosity: which are the celebrities that you like? Just name a few…of course if u want to!

Awww, toothy tile has a beard.

Oh I see some Brangelina fans already. Jen’s and Brad’s marriage was more public and more fan than was Reese’s that’s why nobody cares about theirs. And how do you know if she will not go and have an interview. She has a movie coming out, so their is a possibility she will talk about her marriage. All I can say is that all of these women have class, even though jen’s divorce was more public than Reese’s. Hey and we don’t need you to describe us how much class someone has using the pinky; it shows how much class you luck. Jen is also living her life, and move on, move on you dummy.

For #29 Reese Has Class

Ok, let me get this straight. You say Reece has been with Jake for 9 months? Huh? Lets see, here it is July (7 month of the year) go back 2 more months (9 months total) which goes back to about October/November. Ok, Reece & Ryan did not start having public marital problem until right around that time. She did not file for divorce until around December/January. Did not start filming Rendition until around December/January. She states to the mags that it wasnt until the movie was about done filming (April)before she started any romance/friendship with Jake. (Her trip to New York to see him the first week of March/April when he was promoting Zodiac) was the first we saw if them hooking up.

So where do you figure they have been together for 9 months now??????

oh friendofafriendwhatever

You are one of those sad “but I really know these people” posters. That is laughable. You know nothing. You’re posting from your little house in the middle of nowhere and the fact that you think people might believe you makes me think you’re a ways away from adulthood.

FYI Ryan Phillippe has had the same group of friends for over a decade many of them are actors which you would know if you were really anyone. Also, posting the same negative things on 100 different message boards about Ryan is just tiresome and stalkerish.

It’s summertime, why don’t you consider joining a club or find some way to make nice nonimaginary friends?

Quiet Observer @ 07/31/2007 at 3:38 pm

They formally separated on October 30th. Who knows how long they prepped for the film before they actually started filming it and if it was in Dec./Jan. that could easily be close to 9 months. I think we’re beginning to split hairs here. We don’t even know if they’re really together. Besides, do we really think that they’re going to give the true details to a magazine?

She picked him up from his crib. Visors down matching sunglasses looking like top gun fighter pilots or cia agents than a couple in love. The couple did not know the photogs was on to them. From observing them driving down Beverly Glen they joked smiled and she even rubbed his head and made him smile like a kid. Other photographs shows that they were very giggly like teenagers in love. At one point he even showcased his shoes which looked like a Chuck Taylor from others clearer photos. This images you can clearly see her looking down at it while he holds it in his hands which you cannot see. If you look closely so can see the top of the shoe, black with red trims. I have 2 in my closet. My partner and I decided to go ahead and go for the shot because during the drive we anticipated that they were heading to her Brentwood home. As elusive as they are it was an apportunity to do what we do best. Capture the moment and that opportunity might not present itself again.
1st Photog went ahead of traffic and timed the traffic light at the corner of Sunset and Beverly Glen. It was also executed again at the next corner west of Sunset at the Bellagio light where tarffic lights are back to back. 2nd Photog feeding the 1st Photog real time info of the location and position of the couple. 1st photog tells the 2nd that the light has turned red and asked for the couples lane position. 2nd photog responded, outside first lane. 1st photog positions on the inside curb 2nd lane. The couple was one car lenght behind the 1st photog and he snaps away. This was done 3 times until Reese spotted the photog. Jake then ducks down never to be seen again until they reaced Reese’s compound. It’s been so many months and the opportunity was right there. Taking the chance and burning the shot was a must. Burning the shot is a Pap lingo for shooting until seen or spotted. After that there won’t be another. Jake returned again the next day at Reese’s Brentwood home at 10;30am and not leaving until mid afternoon.

Here you go Just Jared fans, a play by play by the real people behind these images that you love seeing.

SurelyYouJest @ 07/31/2007 at 3:47 pm

HELLO…Jake is so gay it hurts. Back on my ****..

Oh nooooo!!!! I’m sad. You broke my heart Jakey Poo!

yeahhhhhhh reese!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you deserves girl… happiness for the marvelous couple!!!!!!!!!

mamamamamama @ 07/31/2007 at 4:15 pm

Do any of you know if Jake will be in LA for the Emmys’s??? Maybe in Chateau Marmont???
Maybe he will go there with Reese??

Anyone have a clue????

41 mamamamamama : 07/31/2007 at 4:15 pm
__________________________________________________________

Why would he be at the Emmy’s? he’s a film star not a telvision star.

Ricki, grow up. I love Jake and I like Reese. Whether they are just friends or more, good for them. Jake is a great and talented guy. Whoever gets him will be lucky.

Reese HAS class @ 07/31/2007 at 4:30 pm

I am nobody’s fan but I’ll take up for Reese if she is compared to a whiny TV Star like Jen because it’s an insult. Reese worked hard to get where she is, she didn’t ride on the pity wagon.

WHERE ARE THE MORALISTS ?
THE DIVORCE ISN’T FINAL, YET ?
WHERE ARE YOU THE MARRIAGE WARRIORS?

The double standard works only for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

mamamamamama @ 07/31/2007 at 4:36 pm

I meant around Emmys really, not the actual award…
Anyway I hope he will be around LA at that time…

l’invidia…..chebruttabestia are you coming to this site to post comments or to bash ppl who are writing their opinion because I NEVER read a comment from you.you´re never writing YOUR opinion.you just write comments about THE OTHER people and NOT about the celebs. didn´t you get the meaning of a CELEBRITY site?okay hun,i´ll explain it to you,you write about the celebrities and NOT about other ppl you even never saw!!Got that now!
and i can say it once again i don´t care about reese if she´s happy with jake,fine then I hope that he likes her children and so on but I can say that I liked her better in her ryan days.but she can dress good and she is obviously a better mum like others because I don´t see her kids as often as others!

While I’ll agree that Reese seems like a classy lady. I don’t think you’re able to accurately compare the media attention on her break up to the media attention given to Jennifer Aniston’s. And while I don’t think it was appropriate for Jennifer to speak about such private matters in an interview. The break up between Aniston and Pitt had MUCH more exposure than Whitherspoon’s break up. Which may be the reason why no information was out about Whitherspoon’s divorce or in turn, she was too classy to refer to private matters in the media circus. Honestly, the number of people familiar with Pitt and those with Ryan don’t even compare in numbers.

No moreEvian @ 07/31/2007 at 5:18 pm

I think it’s a tall story from start to end to sell this movie. These folks know how to act the part.

I actually don’t believe it and I think people are being led right along the garden path. That’s just my opinion but others have said theirs.

Wow! LA Pap. That was a very interesting play by play. You guys operate like you’re on a military mission. Appears Jake and Reese were together two days in a row. Did either one spend the night? How long were they together? You guys are professional stalkers, so tell!!! You say they giggled a lot. She rubbed his head. Where are the rest of the pics. You should get lots of $$$ bcz these are the very first and they are rare!
Jake ducked out of sight??? LOLOL!!!! Bet they’ve been together for weeks and this is the first anyone’s seen.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All