Fashion Faceoff: Leona Edmiston Dress

Fashion Faceoff: Leona Edmiston Dress

Catherine Bell dresses up in a “Scarlett Style” Leona Edmiston dress for her appearance on FOX’s The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet. The Army Wives actress finished off her look with simple red sandals and a tan handbag.

Britney Spears dined in the same floral print dress at Cravings restaurant on Sunset Plaza last week. The pop princess completed her look with fire engine red accessories — head scarf, handbag and heels.

Who wore it best — CATHERINE BELL or BRITNEY SPEARS?

Photos: INFphoto.com, Gabo/Dean/Chris/Raul/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Britney Spears, Catherine Bell, Fashion Faceoff

ABC

There’s no contest….hands down Catherine bell. Britney’s been looking busted lately

mm..I think ..Catherine Bell wore it best! …she looks better than Britney! xD Def.

Catherine Bell definitely wears it best.But Kudos to Brit for looking very nice as well.

That is no contest- Brit looks terrible.

http://www.hollywoodheathens.com had a funny post about her in this dress.

~*~Get Real~*~ @ 08/01/2007 at 1:50 pm

hahahaha….do you even have to ask that question???

Strangely enough Britney’s got this round… Catherine’s version is kinda boring.

Catherine Bell

Britney Loos Really Cute!

definitely Britney!

Catherine who?

Catherine Bell!!

No contest Catherine Bell is classy all the way….

mischievous miss @ 08/01/2007 at 2:00 pm

if britney ditched the scarf, she’s the hands down winner. that other girl totally downplayed a fun dress. anna sui does not equal milquetoast! i am sure i spelled that wrong and don’t care too much.

so britney because of the bag and shoes, though the hair and headscarf cost her major points.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/01/2007 at 2:04 pm

Come on! Of course it’s going to be Catherine Bell! She made the dress look classy b/c she’s one classy fine lady! Britney, made herself look like an intoxicated gypsy w/ the stupid red headband or scarf around her head! OMG! The red shoes that Brit has on and red hand bag don’t, match her dress either. Mrs. Drunk gypsy left the trailer park! No contest @ all!

I love Catherine Bell.

No contest the winner is Catherine Bell.

Catherine Bell.

I don’t know who this Catherine Bell is but she wears it so much better!

Britney is scary.

Catherine Bell is a beauty inside and out and a class act lady.

britney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bRITNEY LOOKS REALLY GOOD AN EDGY

You go Catherine!!!!!!

Britney is a joke. Gotta pick Bell no question about that.
Bell is so beautiful and she hardly looks on her late 30′s.

Catherine Bell no doubt…

HEY!!!!!! @ 08/01/2007 at 2:15 pm

Catherine Bell of Course!!!

I remember Catherine Bell from JAG. She plays that cool Marine officer and Lawyer. She’s hot and I love her chemistry with that hunky Harmon Rabb.Jr.

inhirnamy137 @ 08/01/2007 at 2:24 pm

I hate the dress, but Britney looks like a old gypsy lady, Catherine wins.

Catherine looks so beautiful here. She and Britney are not even in the same class. Catherine is always so elegant in everything she does. For those that didn’t know, Catherine Bell played on the TV show JAG for 9 years, and now on Army Wives.

Catherine Bell. Duh. Love army wives!

brit brit brit brit

Jag was crap but Ive always loved Catherine and she is stunning.

catherine bell by a long shot

Talk about “Do” and “Don’t”–Catherine Bell looks chic and classy, while Brit Brit looks cheap and tacky.

Catherine @ 08/01/2007 at 3:04 pm

4 ONCE BRITNEY LOOKS OK IN WHAT SHE WEARS BUT THERE IS NO CONTEST IN WHO WORE IT BEST AND THATS CATHERINE BELL

Catherine.

Well I don’t care for Catherines bag with that dress, but I don’t like Britney’s either so that really doesn’t matter much. Catherine still wins by a landslide b/c Britney looks like a damn Gypsy.

Is this a trick question? Does Brit look better then anyone these days??? noooo

You have to be really bored to ask.

Catherine Bell of course. Brit seems to trash even the nicest clothes. She puts the “TACKY” in everything she wears. Even the most modest of clothes she will cheapen. *****!

I hate Britney but she looks better in that dress.

I like the dress, but Brit cleaned up her see throuh, pantless, bra hanging out, a$$ wearing look, but all that red makes her look tacky, and trashy not classy. Catherine Bell, I always loved her on JAG.

When did Britney start her fortune teller job..

Monkeycox @ 08/01/2007 at 4:46 pm

Bell looks 1000 times better. Britney made that dress look like something a gypsy or a fortune teller would wear. Bell makes it look trendy and stylish.

Catherine Bell, of course !! She’s beautiful in this dress.

Tomcat2510 @ 08/01/2007 at 5:09 pm

Seriously ?!!

Catherine looks better !!!

Classic & Beautiful

So catherine : I LOVE HER

nooooooooo question – catherine bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catherine Bell

angelina_mmm @ 08/01/2007 at 5:38 pm

britney
yes, I know…

Catherine Bell looks a million times better than Britney Spears in anything. Very simple and classy! She doesn’t need the flashy accessories to make her look beautiful. She just is.

QueenOfTrashin @ 08/01/2007 at 6:55 pm

I just hate saying this. Britney (without the scarf, please) wears it best because she coordinated the shoes/purse which is the kind of thing that I would do, too.

Ok…take Britney’s entire outfit…and out it on Catherine Bell..and bam we’d have a winner! But uh, I refuse to say britney looks better…I just like her concept…better….uh…did I just give her a compliment?

Catherine Bell is winner by a mile

I think Brit looks better…it work more on her curvier figure.

Where can I get this dress is the question?????????????

CATHERINE BELL IS THE BEST!!

Sexy Catherine Bell

No contest, Catherine Bell would beat Britney Spears in a fashion contest any day of the year. She is such a classy, down to earth lady and is loved world wide. Great to see that her new show Army Wives is doing so well.

Catherine Bell for sure.. Poor Britney’s looking more and more like the girl who is an afterthought… or maybe that should read an also ran. She’s had her time and now she’s out of it….
Sorry but ‘Bye darling… you’re out of time… bye bye.. retirement in a counselling home beckons.

this shows u just how trashy britney spears makes clothes look. who knew that dress was actually pretty?

Catherine Bell without a doubt. Britney looks like a mess, the dark hair is the worst and the red head scarf, very gypsies, tramps, and thieves I guess.

Definitely Britney. Hands down Britney’s got this one. Catherine has no color with that dress. Total bore. Britney wore it with nice accenting colors.

Acho que vcs perseguem esse menina demais. Ela é o tempo todo vigiada por paparazzis que não a deixam em paz um segundo sequer. Ninguém aguenta isso. Coitada. Não queria estar no lugar dela e ter que aguentar todos danda opinião na minha vida.
Procurem outra estrela para vocês atormentar, porque ela ja deve ta saturada.
Britney, is the best!!!!!!!
[Brazil]

Can I share a fantasy with you? An A.D.A who calls herself, Abbey, meets a JAG lawyer by the name of, Mack, in a Manhatten bar. They hit it off and become, “Lawyers in Love”! This fall! Following the Simpsons!
Got to get out I think.

CAtherine but still this is the first time in a long time that Britney looks good.

Definitely Catherine!!

Britley who?

Catherine Bell… Def!!!!
Everything Britney puts on, turns in to something cheap…. If i was a designer i would not be happy if Britney wore my clothes!!! What i would forbit her to buy my clothes…

California @ 08/02/2007 at 6:08 am

I think, Catherine there is not young, but She looks very beauty

Hands down, Catherine looks absolutely beautiful. Sorry but Brit looks beat!

Tough one. LOL. Catherine Bell. Brit’s bright red shoes and purse kill the look.

I saw Brit wearing this dress last week and though ‘God she looks tacky’ okay I haven’t agreed with alot Brit has worn in the last few years but as soon as I saw Catherine in the dress I was ‘wow nice dress’ I hadn’t even noticed the dress on Brotney. Sorry but Catherine wins hands down she looked better without the brown bag but other than that she looks amazing as always.

OF COURSE BRITNEY!!!

BRIT LOOKS PRETTY way better than Cahterine

Hmm. I’ll have to say Catherine Bell. I love her shoes, they’re gorgeous. And she looks very beautiful in that dress. But I suppose she is a very beautiful woman, so she would look good in anything.

The dress looks good on Britney as well, but it’s an elegant dress, and Brit does make it slightly tacky. Those shoes are terrible, and red shoes, red head scarf, red bag?? A bit of an overkill.

So on Catherine you think. wow, what a great dress, she looks good.
Britney: It’s not horrible, but she killed the look by over accessorising and over matching.

Catherine wins

Hands down CB!! Catherine looks so beautiful and elegant as always… CB can wear anything and look gorgeous- even the marine greens! LOL She doesnt look like a girl in her 30′s! She’s so young looking!! Army Wives best new show on TV today!!

Catherine!!!!

Catherine!!!!!

Catherine Bell of course !!

Catherine, of course!!!!!

Catherine Bell….100%!

britney loooks so great in this dress. i like all the thinks that she put.
catherine is more old soo…….britney is beaty.

Catherine for sure! She’s the most gorgeous ever!!!