Nicole Richie: I Have Really Bad Cramps

Nicole Richie: I Have Really Bad Cramps

Nicole Richie also sat down with OK! Magazine for her “I Could Have Killed Someone” cover story. Here are the highlights:

On this past year: “I don’t consider it one of the worst. I think this was a blessing in disguise. This year has been full of lessons learned and soul-searching. … I will be really happy once I have done my jail time. I can start fresh.”

On feeling remorse: “I was watching CNN about a month ago, and they happened to be talking about young people driving under the influence. They were flashing little kids (on the screen) who were killed by drunk drivers, and it broke my heart. It was a big wake-up call.”

On her sentence: “It was a fair, standard sentence. I expected that.”

On comparisons with Paris’s sentence: “We weren’t charged with the same thing. We had different judges. This isn’t a popularity contest, and it’s not up to people to compare my case with Paris’.”

On why she was on a painkiller when she was arrested: “I have really bad menstrual cramps.”

On if she has taken drugs since December: “No.”

On her favorite foods: “Sushi. I’m not sure how great that is for me. I also love pizza; I’m a junk-food eater by nature.”

OK! hits newsstands in NY/LA today and nationwide Friday. Earlier today, Nicole revealed she was almost four months pregnant.

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

first. im not impressed, it took 2 dui’s before she figured it out. i’m sure the 1st judge said something about killing people while under the influence and driving. dumb ****

I think she actually meant the thing about CNN.
I think I saw the same thing on Nancy Grace, about the children, and it really does touch your heart.
And since she was pregnant at the time its understandable that she would start caring about people other than herself.

KrungKrung @ 08/01/2007 at 1:10 am

Nicole

now that you’re preggers, please eat and keep your baby healthy as possible and don’t be a stupid and erisponsible mother like Shitney Spears mmkay?

KrungKrung @ 08/01/2007 at 1:11 am

she will be the topic of the view tomorrow…

Hopefully this pregnancy will wake her up and give her a little reality check. I am pulling for her…shape up girl!

love her 4 ever!

Dirty Cougar @ 08/01/2007 at 1:24 am

I really think she’s a cutie but, I hope this really is a wake call for her and, she does the right thing. Take care of herself and family.

I’m happy for Nicole and Joe =)
Nicole is really cool, she and Joel make a cute couple CONGRA TO THEM!!!

jolie- pitt fan @ 08/01/2007 at 1:42 am

Glad to know she is taking this serious and has learn lessons.
SERVE YOUR TIME NICK AND dont cry for mommy.
Even though your real mother hasnt’ bother with you since you were 3.

I just hope it works all out for her. Gawd has given her a chance. Make the best of it.

vicodin for menstrual cramps????? liar

Never Learn @ 08/01/2007 at 2:04 am

So she got pregnant so she wouldn’t have cramps. Or maybe because she knows she’ll have to gain weight and thats a PR stunt to get everyone off her back. Or she got jealous from Lohan and hilton and got pregnant. Well sweetie you got more than you bargained for. Im sure she’ll hand over that baby to a nanny and she’ll be back to me, me, me. I feel bad for her unborn child because she is reckless and I hope that this child can bring change, much needed, good change to her life. There is no excuse for driving under the influence on the WRONG side of the highway. Knwoing you could kill someone should deter you from that behavior and not having to realise that after the fact. I know by commenting Im feeding the machine that keeps these young ‘celebrities’ going but them being famous is beyond me I don’t understand it.She has done nothing worthy of such popularity and media spotlight. Buy yu watching and buying anything from these celebs you keep making them richer.It’s a shame.

looks so beautiful.
what a great girl
congrats nicole and all the very best with the baby :)

nick looks so pretty @ 08/01/2007 at 2:15 am

I believe her totally. Same thing happen to my brother. He got the same amout of time. Has’nt look back ,scared him stiff. Hardly drinks a beer. Never drinks and drive..
What did Parasite say after serving her time’I'm going on vacation and get high and drunk and filth up the ocean.’

BITHC SHUT UP num 12 and go write that dam pathetic made up @ss middle school story for someone who cares and will actually read it. Good luck Nicole and Joel.I pray your baby comes out healthy and you continue to take care of yourself Nicole we got your back on Jareds.

Congrats Nicole and Joel!!!
she looks really great!
I hope she’ll hide from papas like lately. thats good for her and baby.
I know its too fast…but I think she’ll give baby girl! just guess!

I adore Nicole and she is changing her life so congrats to her,and her pregnancy.
Jared can we have some pics of ‘Dwayne Johnson’the ‘Rock’ just for eye candy.
To me he is so beautiful.I love Dwayne and Brad Pitt.
Oh and Johnny,Orly and Jude.

11 Zoe
vicodin for menstrual cramps????? liar
+++
Apparently you have’nt had extreme pms. My daughter who is 23 went through ‘hormonal problems’. Her doctor started her with a high dosage of ibuprofen . When she got no comfort from that he prescribe vicoden.
My dear, I’m a nurse and it is more prevelant than you know.
Each case is different and of course there are tests to determine what’s best. Not that I’m excusing her. But she has own up to it and will pay.
I have a young adult daughter in my life and I would forgive her.
I like Nicole and I have a good feeling about her.

angelina_mmm @ 08/01/2007 at 3:18 am

blablabla

she’s stupid

She probably just got arrested so she could be like Paris and get all the attention. She’s obsessed with Paris. She copied her hairdo and lost all the weight just to look like her.

On if she has taken drugs since December: “No.” LOL! Who does she think she’s fooling?

truthbesaid @ 08/01/2007 at 5:08 am

Whaat??? no grief about how skinny she is and the baby would be in mortal danger having her as a mom ???? geee louise what is this blog coming to ?? And that Joel madden for a dad… yup this kid is going into rehab at 13.

Are you allowed to eat sushi when you’re pregnant? I thought that’s a big no no for pregnant women.

favorit food: oh, I’m anorexic, no food for me!
liar!

i wish her everything the best from all of my hearts.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All