Shia Labeouf - "Vanity Fair" August 2007

Shia Labeouf -

As photographed by Mark Seliger, Shia LaBeouf is Vanity Fair‘s August cover boy.

Shia LaBeouf is busy. After starring in Disturbia (which spent three weeks at No. 1 this spring), he hosted Saturday Night Live in April, and nabbed the lead in this summer’s blockbuster Transformers. Coming up? The fourth installment of Steven Spielberg‘s Indiana Jones.”

Other rising celebs include Zac Efron, Channing Tatum, Charlie Cox, Steven Strait, Kevin Zegers, Michael Pitt, Henry Cavill, Paul Dano, Ben Foster and Eddie Redmayne.

Bigger Shia pic inside…

01 zac efron vanity fair
02 channing tatum vanity fair
03 steven strait vanity fair
04 shia la beouf vanity fair
05 henry cavill vanity fair

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

he’s so my favorite.

JESSICA_ALBA_IS_FUG @ 08/01/2007 at 11:36 pm

GOOFY, BUT GORGEOUS!! HE IS SO ADORABLE..

Dirty Cougar @ 08/01/2007 at 11:36 pm

So not sexy! Hayden Christensen! Now that is sexy on long legs!

get with it @ 08/01/2007 at 11:36 pm

“Aniston’s hunky new man” was a tired model whose contract expired. CHANGE THE IMAGES JARED.

Zoob to the Boob @ 08/01/2007 at 11:44 pm

“holiday! celebrate!” Like kindergarten. toodals

Michael Pitt is the only one from that list who will be around in 10 years.

he´s such a hottie.
Im in love with him. Really liked disturbia, loved transformers and him in it. can´t wait for indy, just like many. lucky fella, I wish I was in those movies, but also to be near him :p.

I absolutely love Shia LaBeouf! =)

[~Famous~] @ 08/02/2007 at 12:08 am

Shia & Ben, The rest…

oh ben major hottie too, major potential also.

FYI: Shia IS on the cover of the August V.F., but the ‘Boys of Buzz’ feature with all of these rising stars is from the upcoming September 07 issue–with GISELE on the cover.

very cute.

I love him, such a cutie.

Brilliant in Transformers and brilliant in Disturbia.

If you’re a fan I would urge you to check out Disturbia, there’s a kissing scene in it that will make you melt. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqA-NfYd8jI
The guy looks like a fantastic kisser – for tongue action: 0.30 seconds.

SOOOO HOT. MORE OF HIM AND LESS OF THE FREAKY PERFECTLY PLUCKED EYEBROWS-MAKEUP WEARING ZACH EFRON!! THANX =)

Very adorable.

He isn’t drop dead gorgeous but he does have a very unique look that makes him very sexy. I think he is a great actor who will def be around for a while. Channing Tatum is HOT also, but I like Shia better!!

We want Shia! We want Shia!
Seriously, he’s my favourite right now.

I saw Disturbia. He looks like an AMAZING kisser. Just the right amount of lip and tongue and… sigh.

Sorry I dazed out for a bit. In any case, this boy can lip lock. Plus he is utterly charming and very real, which makes him more attractive.

he’s so ugly

shia is my favorite hes so sexy it makes me horney!!!
i watch his movies only because hes in it
i only go to the theaters to watch disterbia over
and over again.

Shia Cougar @ 08/09/2007 at 2:46 pm

Love Shia.. he is going to be the only serious actor to emerge from his generation. He has the range and now is Speilberg’s pet.

Why is it that every time I see a picture of Efron I hear “GGGAAAAYYYY” sung flamboyantly in the background and picture jazz hands surrounding his face??

I think that I have watched disturbia about 5 times & I just dig this movie. For an actor of his generation he has more self respect for himself than most.

He is the HOTTEST 21 year old I have seen in a long time! By the way that kissing seen is definetly hot!

Shia's girl @ 08/27/2007 at 3:35 pm

SHIA LABEOUF IS REALLY… HOT! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM…

Marina from Russia @ 09/12/2007 at 1:38 am

Shia is so beautiful, so sexy – like Gerard Butler! I love them!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All