Keira Knightley: Gloomy in Green

Keira Knightley: Gloomy in Green

Keira Knightley flat out looks comfy in green as she takes a stroll around her London neighborhood on a gloomy-looking Thursday.

It was recently announced that Keira will be returning to period drama and starring as an “18th century Princess Diana” in The Duchess, out next year.

keira knightley flat 01
keira knightley flat 02
keira knightley flat 03
keira knightley flat 04
keira knightley flat 05
keira knightley flat 06
keira knightley flat 07

Photos: Big Pictures/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Keira Knightley

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks weird.

Her boobs are huge. Damn.

She looks mannish in the face

She definitly has a classic face. Not typical beautiful but awesome imo.

Knightley addicted @ 08/02/2007 at 4:48 pm

She doesn’t look happy to see the paparazzi! They follow her wherever she goes! Unfortunately, that’s the only way to see her daily.

She looks cute!

You should post more of her instead of the scanky Posh and annoying Angie or the massive foreheaded Rihanna!

spencer pratt is marrying joan rivers in a lavish ceremony in east compton.

spencer pratt is my herooooooooooooooooooooooo

gossipgirl @ 08/02/2007 at 4:57 pm

Perhaps she looked sad there because Mr. Wickham (aka her boyfriend Rupert Friend) wasn’t there with her? lol…

She doesn’t look too happy… I can’t say that I would either if I was being stalked everywhere I went.

On another topic: I must have her dress!

Surprise Surpise! Keira is gloomy again. Yes I know that the paparazzi follows her around but that’s part of the life she chose. Everyone knows that if you get famous this is what happens. Trust me the day the paparazzi doesn’t follow her around, she’ll freak out.

gossipgirl @ 08/02/2007 at 5:16 pm

Those sad looks in her pics here reminds me of her Pride & Prejudice character, Elizabeth Bennet. Keira was really impressive in that film. Her best role I’ve seen her thus far. Can’t wait to see her in her 2 upcoming new films, “Silk” and esp. “Atonement” (with P&P co-star Brenda Blethyn and P&P director Joe Wright directing her again on this film).

HEY!!!!!! @ 08/02/2007 at 5:31 pm

That’s is her “get you camera out of my face and get a life” look!!

I am so glad I don’t have people trying to shove camera’s in my face where ever I go. How effing boring.

[~Famous~] @ 08/02/2007 at 6:25 pm

now that’s the epitome of ugly.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/02/2007 at 6:33 pm

@ least she’s THIN! Everyone’s seems to be on a FAT tangent lately. She looks gloomy probably b/c of the paps. I actually like her dress. I would wear it. It would match the color of my eyes! Face it haters. She looks great for no make-up it looks like! he he he!

Puppy Love @ 08/02/2007 at 6:44 pm

I like this one pic where one of the doggies looks like its checking out her b utt/legs. hehe

Puppy Love @ 08/02/2007 at 6:50 pm

Oh, and by the way, I rarely see people walking alone and grinning like an idiot. If I do, I make a detour… :lol: Some people here seem to think celebs should always be smiling. Maybe not everyone hams it up when they’re within a mile radius of a camera.

[~Famous~] @ 08/02/2007 at 7:18 pm

ugh, at least she weighs more than Angelina. =\

She’s gorgeous, flawless, most beuatiful woman ever!
I love her.

i totally agree with Sarah about posh, angie and rihanna!

love the outfit.

she has no boobs

nothingpossible @ 08/02/2007 at 10:51 pm

never thought she is attractive.

She looks better than most people do on any other day. She’s got a gorgeous face.

Plssssssssss, she’s not even pretty to play the precious Princess Di…People, can’t you get somebody equally beautiful as Diana. Yes, I agree, Keira is a good actress, but she’s butt ugly!!!!! And she’s anorexic *****

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All