Sniff Shiloh, Smell Great

Sniff Shiloh, Smell Great

Angelina Jolie recently dropped her legal battle with a perfume-maker who plans to name a fragrance Shiloh (her daughter’s name).

According to The Washington Post, Angie filed a note with the U-S Patent and Trademark Office earlier this year.

The Israeli/French perfume-maker, Symine Salimpour, indicated she was inspired by the Hebrew meaning of Shiloh, “his gift,” and not Angie and Brad Pitt‘s 13-month-old daughter.

Salimpour can now name the perfume as she pleases and has promised to donate five per cent of the profits to an Israeli organization that provides medical and educational services for disabled children.

Says Salimpour, “[The trademark battle] was just a huge misunderstanding. And besides having a baby named Shiloh — because this perfume, it is my baby — we can say we have two other things in common: We believe in human rights, and we love Brad Pitt!”

WE LOVE BRAD PITT TOO!

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1033 » Show All

121 YO CLINIQUEA : 08/02/2007 at 4:58 pm
****************************************

I think that’s an excellent idea. A mega, mega ezboard on the Jolie Pitts.

It’s not that hard to start up and we have many IT savvy people on here but the only thing is that you need to have admins on full time to monitor the haters. Just follow the JJB model, it’s easy. I will still be loyal to Just Jared and the other smaller blogs but we really need that mega forum.

47 be-cuz : 08/02/2007 at 5:13 pm
142 Actually : 08/02/2007 at 5:08 pm
136 be-cuz : 08/02/2007 at 5:06 pm
I am also a fan of Angelina’s so I am posting on her thread also.
YOu can be a fan of Angelina’s and not attack everyone that is not Angelina, and when you know the facts then you know that Symine was not out to get Angelina or anyone in the family so, nw reason for defense.
————————————————————————–
I’ve attacked no one and am far from defensive, bb. I don’t know Symine Salimpour so I wouldn’t venture to presume what her intentions were. If a court believed her case that’s all that matters. It’s good (and wonderfully normal) she was doing her own thing, oblivious to the tab/media frenzy that is the Jolie-Pitts.

My initial post you replied to was for someone that generalized ‘lot’s of people hate Angelina’. I replied to that individual that could be the case for a variety of celebs and while amusing, completely illogical to post on a thread about a person you don’t care for. I have no idea where you got all this other stuff from, specifically because I wasn’t talking to you LOL.

Can we ever keep this thread positive Angie is only trying to protect her daughter…..Lay off!

Spike Lee sued the “Spike” channel due to the name and it had nothing to do with his name. He lost! So back off of Angie. She would not have done it if she did not think people would associate it with her daughter’s name. She’s the momma!!!

ALL OF THESE SELF PROCLAIMED MEMBERS OF THE MORAL PATROL HATER BOARD NEED TO REALLY PRACTICE MORALITY, HUMANITY, AND JUST COMMON DECENCY. OUR ANGIE IS NOT PERFECT. SHE NEVER SAID SHE WAS AND NEVER WILL. BUT SHE HAS DONE SOMETHING WITH HER LIFE THAT MOST PEOPLE WON’T WHICH IS TO MAKE IT COUNT FOR SOMETHING AND NOT JUST ANTHING BUT SOMETHING MEANINGFUL AND WORTHWHILE. GOD BLESS HER AND BRAD AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY.

HEY!!!!!! @ 08/02/2007 at 5:26 pm

Hey I like Angelina and Symine both. Don’t know what the big fuss is….it looks like the courts already solved it anyways!!!!!

YO CLINIQUEA @ 08/02/2007 at 5:26 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ok, I\’ll give it a shot and see what happens :)

Passing Through @ 08/02/2007 at 5:27 pm

93 African Girl : 08/02/2007 at 4:46 pm

By the way, all Bampzs fans who read and responded on the last thread…I BOW TO YOU. Honestly, I started reading last night and I felt a pounding headache coming on.

+++++++++++++++

I hear ya, AG. The haters/trolls were scary stupid last night…and this morning, too. I had no idea that the insane asylum let their “guests” use the computer for so damned long every day!

Gossip Girl @ 08/02/2007 at 5:27 pm

A JJB type board is a great idea. Startups are always hard though.

Passing Through @ 08/02/2007 at 5:30 pm

102 question : 08/02/2007 at 4:49 pm
Can you force the tabloids to make a retraction? Brad & Angelina are not moving to Berlin. We all knew that but the idiots who work for the chamber of commerce in that city kept posting that ish here and then the blogs & tabs ran with it. I demand a retraction and apolgy for being mislead.

All tabs should be made to retract their lies or else face a class action lawsuit by fans for fraud and decption.

++++++++++++

No, you can’t force them to issue a retraction unless you sue them and most celebs don’t think it’s worth the effort. Besides, all they have to say in their defense is that they ran the story with the information they had at the time. That’s S.O.P. for the lowlife tab industry.

Hello dear cyber-friends, just got back yesterday :lol: Sure missed chatting with you all and Jared’s regular updates on the wonderful BAMPZS family! It will take me some time to catch up.

Thanks Jared for the new thread.

Geez nothing changes even after several months the ding-dong trolls/haters/idiots still can’t let it go or get a life. You have to feel sorry for them. Anywho, how is everyone doing? I am going thru the old threads right now BRB :-)

131 Me : 08/02/2007 at 5:03 pm
Brad and Angie sighting on july 29, 2007.
******************************
Thank you for that!!!!! Reminded me why I came to check out JJ today.

Sorry Ridiculous. No point talking to you. You believe what you want to believe and I’ll believe in the truth. And the fans here know the truth because they don’t rely on the tabs for their gospel.

And if people as varied as Colin Powell to Bill O’Reilly say she walks the walk, then that’s good enough for me. Or should they wise up too?

African Girl @ 08/02/2007 at 5:33 pm

162 Passing Through : 08/02/2007 at 5:27 pm
Lmao….I saw you trying to talk some sense into them and I thought “Oh PT…you gotta love her, always trying to help the completely helpless”

158 gena : 08/02/2007 at 5:25 pm

________________________

Other people have done it, but they don’t care. Only when Angelina does it, that it becames something bad…

It’s stupid and pathetic, but that’s what they are.It’s sad really…

YO CLINIQUEA @ 08/02/2007 at 5:33 pm

Ok you were right it\’s easy. Any suggestions on the name of the ezboard board? or should be do this via email?

HEY!!!!!! @ 08/02/2007 at 5:33 pm

Hey is it November yet??? I want to see Beowulf!!!!!!

All of you stupid haters who think she doesn’t love Shiloh are stupid. And if you think she hates her because she called her a blob she not the only one .Gwen Stefani called her baby a blob too. does that mean she doesn’t love him. Angelina did say she planned to get pregnant with Shiloh why would she want to get pregnant if she wasn’t going to love her child!

Ok you were right it\\’s easy. Any suggestions on the name of the ezboard board? or should be do this via email?

—————————————————
I like the idea.

Ok you were right it\\\\’s easy. Any suggestions on the name of the ezboard board? or should be do this via email?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Land of brangelina?

peace to all @ 08/02/2007 at 5:38 pm

I appeal to haters to check themselves. Please do so before it is too late. Hang out with those that you love. Do not shorten your lives. Most Brad and Angelina fans that are here do learn many things. Being here is not a waste of time for them. Many learn how to make videos, write scripts, make blogs., do investigative research, donate to charities, interact with people from other cultures, make friends etc, etc. Lurking and waiting for something harmful to happen to someone is sick and harmful to you personally. I truly hope you will find something useful to do with your lives. Peace.

Land of brangelina?
++++++++++++++++++
Sorry but that sounds SO cheesy lol. I think you should do this by email.

Protect her? @ 08/02/2007 at 5:40 pm

157 spunky

From what??

HEY!!!!!! @ 08/02/2007 at 5:41 pm

176 peace to all : 08/02/2007 at 5:38 pm

_____________________________

Hey, this is the best post. Peace!!

175 — BRILLIANT!!! Thank you so much for that.

165 guli
——————————————–
Hey guli,welcome back!How was your vacation in Turkey?We sure missed you here and I’m glad to hear from you again.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1033 » Show All