Brad & Angelina's Vineyard Venture

Brad & Angelina's Vineyard Venture

Part Deux!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie board their private jet on Wednesday in Angouleme, France with two of their kids — Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 14 months.

The couple have decided on a chateau in Southern France — Chateau Val Joanis — and are in the process of buying a vineyard. Their exclusive photos of their “soon to be swiped” up vineyard are in the gallery.

UPDATE: Also included are pictures of Brad & Angelina‘s recent helicopter ride…

Brad & Angelina… still going strong! 10+ pictures of the Jolie-Pitts and their new vineyard venture are inside…

brad angelina vineyard 01
brad angelina vineyard 16
brad angelina vineyard 17
brad angelina vineyard 18
brad angelina vineyard 19
brad angelina vineyard 20

Getty
  • Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
  • Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
  • This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
  • Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Sofia

Daddy Brad looks so SEXY with this beard, me loves it.

• sprite

I see a beautiful location for a wonderful, private wedding. He, he.

• sisi

WHERE ARE PAX AND MADDOX ?

I THINK MAYBE THEY ARE WITH MARIANNE AND HIS SON ADAM.

• dum

Ugh. It’s easy to make, I mean adopt, babies, but how are they going to raise them? Now it’s France? these two are the most narcissistic celebs, all they think about is jetsetting around the world.

Why did they even adopt those kids? The kids are just luggage they haul from on airplane to another. Sad.

• angelah

A vineyard, I guess the detractors will repeat what theyve said b4–angie’s an Alc.. pathetic:roll:

• pemberley

Woo hoo, my girl Zee with the pointy finger is back! Thanks for the pics, I sure missed the little munchkin!

• DD

Does it matter that he\’s white?

Anyway…yeah she probably thinks he might drop her.

• a thought

45 tina 46 kimberly jealous trolls from ex they can’t stand to see them happy.oh yes and racial,but that figures.

• Frenchy

Oh! again French wine country! Didn’t someone mention this before it actually happened?

I don’t believe it though. The tabs read the blog and get ideas from JJ. It would really be nice if they did though. I prefer it to Berlin.

Great Pics!

Have a good weekend everyone.

• Andrómeda

After all the lies that the stupid tabs published and seeing this beatiful family I`m sure the magazines will dismissed some of the writers. I really wish that. Sorry, I know is not a nice thing to wish, but those writers don´t deserve to have a job…

• African Girl

17 Kimberly : 08/03/2007 at 2:39 pm
    These two need to pick a home and stick to it. It’s funny – if this was Britney jetsetting everywhere – everyone would be pointing their fingers at her saying “Your kids need roots, settle down. Give them a stable home.
    ******
    Yes, Britney Spears isn’t jetsetting everywhere YET people are still pointing their fingers at her and calling her a bad mom. So what does that tell us? This is not a rhetorical question…I honestly want an answer i.e if you are capable of thinking things through.

• Sofia

TROLL ALERT, IGNORE THEM!

• missouri girl

Nice candid pics………… CUTE FAMILY

• HEY!!!!!!

These children will grow up loving, non racial and at home where ever they go. They will have family friends from all over the world that have known them since they were little. That is fantastic.

• sandisk

#17 Kimberly : 08/03/2007 at 2:39 pm
    ================
    1) Please get a husband, so that you can become a mother. Stability is NOT staying put in one city. All actors take the family with them while filming on location. Think Will Smith, Cruise, Tim McGraw/Faith Hill. Their children are home-schooled.

2) Please get more education, so that you can make more money to buy investment. All rich people own many homes around the world. Nicolas Cage owns homes in New Orleans, LA, NYC. He just bought a castle in England.

3) Brad Pitt is smart. He knows how to invest his money wisely. I think Clooney may have bought a vineyard in Italy. I’m so happy for them.

• missouri girl

oH MY bRAD LOOKS AWFUL CUTE AND AWFUL HAPPY……..MMMMMMMMM

• Bystander

46 Kimberly : 08/03/2007 at 2:57 pm
    Hey NYC…freedom of speech – hate it or love it…its freedom of speech. And go back and reread the post – it wasn’t bashing WHERE they want to live. Last I checked this is a public board…and I am free to say what I want or feel. Sorry to offend your false “idols”…rich or famous – they are still people – and those are still kids. And kids need stability. Period.

++++++++

Now we have a person from Social services here WTF!! who appointed you an expert on family matters? raise your own kids your own way, Brad and Angie will raise their kids the way they like them to be raised. You can only judge them as a parents when the kids are all grown up in the meantime keep your fake concern to yourself ..duh!!

Wheeeeee!!!!! Thank you so much Jared. Now we’re rocking!!! :-) :-) :-)

• http://www.justjared.com cutie

someone sid angie sees to have a litttle tummy.and no your not the only on, she does have a little bit…in one pictur i was surprised too but not to much cuz i mean she did say she wanted 14 kiddies lol good to see them again

• Ace Tomato

To all the silly folks claiming this family has some obligation to live in one place to be good parents:

Think of the thousands of military families in the US who are frequently moved around the world. People move for job changes all the time. Especially in Europe – there are people who move from country to country for work, etc. This is not uncommon.

I’m one of them, or was as a child. Traveling the world and experiencing other cultures is one of the greatest, and most eye opening, experiences in my life. I went to a new school every year. From that I learned to make friends and adapt to new situations. It was great for my social skills.

All this whining about how the Jolie Pitts should stay in one place doesn’t say anything about them. It just bleats out how unwordly the poster is.

Travel a little already. It’s a big, beautiful world.
    There are millions of children around the

• missouri girl

Awwwwwwwwwwww- I miss my babies, why did I go and have my tubes tied? Oh yea they grow up…shOOT I forgot ABOUT that for a moment. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL, CUTE, ADORABLE LOVING FAMILY!! I might tease you guys sometimes but we all have one thing in common, we all think this family is gorgeous——— aaaaa aaaaaaaa ——-especially brad :oops:

• http://www.justjared.com cutie

ignore the idiots who think that way , they are not goona change a thing..

• ~*~Get Real~*~

love the new pics!!!!!

• audrey

YAWN

• Last week’s tabloid sales

Brad Pitt’s rep say: “These magazines continue to write lies about our clients to sell magazines”.

Well, just look at last week’s tabloids sales:

-People magazine: 1.5 million (Lindsay)

-In Touch Weekly: 1.45 million (Brad & Angelina split)

-Life & Style: 850k (Brad & Angelina)

-OK! magazine: 850k (Britney meltdown)

-Star magazine: 710k (Nicole & Joel)

-US Weekly: 700k (Jason Priestley)

So there is NO doubt that these tabloids are selling very well, when the Brad & Angelina stories are NEGATIVES; because the “Angelina-Hating MiniVan Majority” are the ones who are buying it!!

• missouri girl

Gosh dang he looks sooooo good….Brad does yea Brad,all of em do but Brad looks good,uh huh, he does…….omg.he does

• delilah

Thank you!! This makes my day!

• missouri girl

24 NADIA LIKES SIENNA :) : 08/03/2007 at 2:42 pm
    Beautiful couple.Agree?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY 2..

• sisi

I SEE A LITTLE TUMMY IN PICTURE 5 .

ANOTHER BABY IN WORKS …… NEXT YEAR OFF OF FILMS , MMMMMMMMMMM.

• HAGS

75 audrey : 08/03/2007 at 3:15 pm

I think you’re a closet fan .. coz if you’re bored you’re not gonna post in this thread .. yeah Brad, Angie and the kids you can’t resist them that’s why you are here.

• HAGS

72 missouri girl : 08/03/2007 at 3:15 pm

Missouri girl = twokids2

• PinkStar

79 sisi : 08/03/2007 at 3:20 pm
    I SEE A LITTLE TUMMY IN PICTURE 5 .

ANOTHER BABY IN WORKS …… NEXT YEAR OFF OF FILMS , MMMMMMMMMMM.

********************************************************

So it not just me.LOL

• jen who

23 tina : 08/03/2007 at 2:41 pm
    _______________________________________________
    you nasty bottomfeeding s*lut. nothing better to do than to slag off a woman who is your superior in every way, huh?

• missouri girl

81 HAGS : 08/03/2007 at 3:27 pm
    72 missouri girl : 08/03/2007 at 3:15 pm

Missouri girl = twokids2
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` yOU WISH YA oL’ hag……

• Ellen

Love them, Thanks JJ.

• Gabby

Wow Shiloh is getting so much bigger, I can’t wait to see her get a little older so she can run around and play with her siblings.

• juju

Did they brought the property? Because it’s fantastic! Look:http://www.val-joanis.com/index.htm

• jo-ann

I’m so happy for angie and brad and children,brad ie such a good father and a good partner and lover for angie, i just had to throw the lover part in,but he is so hands on with the children,angie sweetheart you have you a good baby daddy,and he has himself a good little mamacita.love this family.i am so happy for them.

• HAGS

84 missouri girl : 08/03/2007 at 3:29 pm

yeah girl coz i read your posts on the other threads and your definitely not a FAN so stop pretending to be one ..ok !!! You are a true blue hater.

• Nana

aww shiloh is so darn cute!

• g121

guys look at angie’s attire//love it!! its suits her! i dont thing anybody could rock that jeans better than her! love love it!

• aimee

66 sandisk

Good points. This family is on vacation, and are looking very happy and relaxed and the haters are losing their sh@t about it! Who are these people who think THEY know best about how Angie and Brad are raising their children? Do they have children, and if so, would they like people telling them how to raise their children?

Oh the horror!! Brad and Angie went on vacation..? they may be buying a house in France!?! Terrible parents!!!

This type of complaint is only reserved for Angie and Brad. No one complains about Tom CRuise taking his kids all over the globe when he shoots his films..and he did that with Conner and Bella when they were younger.

No one says a word when Johnny Depp says his kids always go with him on location, or when he isnt working, they spend half the year in France and the other in the US. Or when he bought an Island!! CAn you imagine what people would say if Brad or Angie bought an Island??

I could go on and on.. Many actors’ families travel with them. It isnt just Angie and Brad’s kids. And may I point out that, just staying in one place doenst guarrantee a more stable home. Home is where the heart is..cheesy but true.

I just can’t get over the arrogance of some posters who think THEY know BETTER about someone elses family! The kids look happy and have been said to be good kids and very bright. They are obviously loved and well cared for. Isnt THAT the most important thing?

• piper, with a low

Awwwwwww… the baby girls are in their PJs. Too cute.

Looks like Z is back on the job. You point, girl!

I love the candids… the J-Ps look completely relaxed and in good spirits. And it’s too cute that the pilot/crew member is interacting with both girls.

Lord love them if they buy a vineyard and chateau, especially if it’s within the same region they were in for the last week or so; complete privacy. And Brad is sporting a mountain man beard; Angelina, bed hair and some weight.

• Saria

#45 Tina
    Grow up

• suspicious package

Howdy everyone! Back from a glorious two week vacation in the mountains. In my travels, I was exposed to all the bottom feeding rags on the newsstands proclaiming the latest Pitt-Jolie split. I tell you, they know their core audience and what they’re gonna pay for. The minute these two are not on the radar, a bunch of dramatic split-up stories get materialized out of these reporters ar**holes.

But was there every any doubt that this family would still be going strong? Great to see the latest pics. Love these guys more than ever (and I have my own family to concern myself with)! Hello to all the regulars and not-so-regulars. Hope you’re having a great summer.

• missouri girl

93 piper, with a low : 08/03/2007 at 3:38 pm
    Awwwwwww… the baby girls are in their PJs. Too cute.

Looks like Z is back on the job. You point, girl!
    And Brad is sporting a mountain man beard; Angelina, “bed hair” and some weight
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ what is bed hair? Brads beard for sex?….lol…just asking what ya mean.

• M

ZOMG THE MOST PERFECT FAMILY IN THE UNIVERSE!! I THINK I JUST HAD A FAMILIASTIC ORGASM BY JUST LOOKING AT THE PICS! JUST JARED ROCKS.

losers

• HAGS

ugghhhh just becoz i mentioned the toxic name my comment is awaiting moderation.. ok BYE again peeps.

• missouri girl

SHOUT OUT TO cutie——— aren’t these pics gr8. The girls look so cute, you got your fix now. Have a gr8 day and evening all. I hope it is a uneventful evening until I get home from work tomorrow morning. I will just wait and see if more pics surface by then…….. Oh I hpe so, I wanna see Mad and Pax 2.

• ashby

Great to see the family looking so happy and relaxed. I think Angie has gained a few lbs.(take that you stupid no nothing Ted C.) Both girls look adorable in their jammies. The also both look very alert. Z with her little pointing finger and Shi taking in everything. I guess the boys were already on the plane?

BTW, I think Brad looks great, and I love his hats. :lol: