Brad & Angelina's Vineyard Venture

Brad & Angelina's Vineyard Venture

Part Deux!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie board their private jet on Wednesday in Angouleme, France with two of their kids — Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 14 months.

The couple have decided on a chateau in Southern France — Chateau Val Joanis — and are in the process of buying a vineyard. Their exclusive photos of their “soon to be swiped” up vineyard are in the gallery.

UPDATE: Also included are pictures of Brad & Angelina‘s recent helicopter ride…

Brad & Angelina… still going strong! 10+ pictures of the Jolie-Pitts and their new vineyard venture are inside…

Just Jared on Facebook

• Scottie Pippen's "Take Me Out..." was a complete fail - TMZ
  • Teresa Giudice's hubby sends flowers from prison - US Weekly
  • Is Chris Hemsworth getting a divorce? - Gossip Cop
  • Charlie Puth cancels tour for health reasons - Just Jared Jr
  • Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finalize their divorce - Radar
  • Aw, take a look at George Clooney's pet pooch - Lainey Gossip
  • Get the details on Shameless' new transgender storyline - The Hollywood Reporter
  • http://htt// eee

Jolie – Pitts family completely happy.

• eastman

If you notice why this thread is somewhat quiet? It’s because the X has a thread, and that the hired Huvane worker is over there manning the booth.

• julia

is that just about the cutest picture ever?

Before I go I must thank you Jared.. You rock as always… You’re the Best!!

• HEY!!!!!!

143 sandisk : 08/03/2007 at 4:16 pm

dont understand why this URL isnt appearing

This place is awesome and romantic – the gardens are beautiful!

• silver lining at the 11th hour

#17 Kimberly – the person that might complain about Brit’s (if ever) jetsetting spree are ppl like you. None of the ppl here care about her much, they’re all rooted to JPs. For me, I urge Brit to get out & see the world. Look around and be grateful to whatever she has. JP kids are still under serious-schooling age, the time is ok to bring them around sightseeing. On the lighter side they still don’t have enough vocabulary to argue with the parents about what they actually want & they will not messing up parents’ beautiful clean house, they can go & play like crazy in the hotel room (I as a parent appreciate these things). Anyway, start early & meet all kind of ppl & tolerate the differences & be hopeful that we might see another 4 human beings that will be articulate, well-expressed & not judgemental at all, just like their mother.

It’s common if you look around. Some ppl like to travel without kids, might spoil their hard-earn getaway. Some like me love to have my kids tagging along.. not easy to manage but a blissful vacation it’ll be.

#23 Tina – She’s not comfortable because there are strangers kept looking at her & this one guy make face at her, she’s just Shi, curious & confused.. babies are like that sometimes.. & to my experience, especially when they just gotta out of bed without brushing teeth first! LOL

• lady

lol : 08/03/2007 at 3:53 pm
    Thank you for mentioning that, I was going to post the same thing. Well I guess my kids are unstable too then. I just got divorced and my ex is in the Army.

Um whose side are you on?

I was just agreeing with the poster that stated that there are kids whose parents are in the military and they traveled all over the world and their kids are not unstable. So the J-P kids will not be unstable if they travel to different places. I was being sarcastic when I said that my kids must be unstable too then.
    And I’m always on B&A side to the end

• Dirty Cougar

Hey? Are those white True Religion Jeans Angie’s got on? If, so. I want a pair of True Religion jeans. I like her jeans anyway. They look cute!

• silver lining at the 11th hour

i’m too slow.. commenting on page 1 & now i’m on page 6.. sorry if the subjects matter are already done with.

• no talent loser

got to go bampzs,bye

• flatazz

Angie looks tan no?

• Besane

Hey everyone, GULI, long time no see, or have I missed your posts? As an old-timer I sort of avoid mingling with new trolls so it’s nice to come to a clean thread :)

I will believe about this vinyard thing once they start picking grapes LOL They can name their wines with the kids names! Le Maddox 2008, La Shiloh 2009 etc?

129 you stupid idiot,why do you wear one?why do you come here and say things that are stupid, you sick sick person you are so miserable,i don’t know what kind of MOTHER you had to try and tear down angie she never did nothing to you.YOU ARE A VERY HATEFUL PERSON you idiot.ONE OF THESE DAYS GOD FORBID REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ANGIE ,WHEN TRULY…… YOU WILL BE WEARING ONE,you SICKO,LOOSER.

• guli

Besane—How are you I got back from Turkey on the 1st of August and started posting yesterday. I missed all of my cyber-friends and Jareds site alot. I have jetlag still, right now it is almost 11 pm for me. It’s great to hear from old friends and see great pics of this wonderful family. BRB, need to cook something for the kids :-)

• lol

149 ???? : 08/03/2007 at 4:23 pm

How do we know they really bought the vineyard?

Brad told me.

• Julianne

Thanks Jared for all the photos..

There is an anti Angelina DJ on a local radio station that bashes AJ every change she gets, so I have started sending her positive stories on Angelina. This one just got sent to her. The DJ who does a short segment called “Hollywood Dish” still talks about her wearing her “Team X” shirt, so I have taken it upon myself to deluge her with emails showing Angelina in a positive light. Just this last week, she reported that B&A broke up and that a custody arrangement had already been worked out. Her point of reference must be the Lies and Sordid Weekly and I about went through the roof of my car. So when I got to my office, I emailed her the comment from Cindy Guagenti (sp?) saying that “magazines write lies about our clients to sell magazines”.

This is such a great source to get information about all the wonderful things that Angelina does, that basically I will be posting information that I get from other AJ fans, who seem to be the most resourceful base of fans that I have ever seen.

Oh, I have a mission! Peace to all the fans out there ~ Julianne

• Evelyn Fern

To Monique 109
    I do not care that you say you are black,tou sound like a ignorant bitch to me.Zee is a beauty & Brad loves her to death.Go choke on something your comment made me sick.

Jared I knew you woudn’t let us down. How cute are those pictures? TOO CUTE!!!!!!! Shi and Zee are getting sooooo big.

• spunky

167 LOVE ANGELINA : 08/03/2007 at 4:55 pm

Happy Birthday.

• lol

166 [~Famous~]

She already has a pretty fine looking ass.

But, Tom needs a new hairstyle, Katie needs to work on her huge calves and ankles, and Suri should start saving up for a nose job now.

• why why why?

I wonder why Jared has not banned [~Famous~] ? maybe he likes her comments?

• http://deleted Lady G

109 Monique says

Black my behind!

And if you are black as you claim you know that it’s best to let our children wear their hair natural sometimes. Also it’s not good to wear your hair pulled all tight when going to bed either — my mother usually remove whatever what holding our hair together before bedtime.

Now get your ignorant behind off the couch and go out an volunteer or see the world or just get a freaking life. And while you are at it clean your own house first before trying to tell someone else how to clean their!

• lol

170 why why why?

Famous is a male…

• Famous is a Has Been

Famous ~ You used to be funny. Now you just sound mean, lonely and may need a night with the Goddess Circle.

• lora

Famous is a sad individual, don’t know how anyone can look at these sweet baby girls and say something bad about them. They are so precious in their pj’s.

• LoL

I see Famous is still in love with Brad. Lmao

• sisi

• Ethio Fun

“Two people got out of prison at night. One saw the stars the other saw the sand.” I see this family having fun and traveling with their kids. Those who thinks this is not normal is just because you want to see the sand!!! I see BAMPZS the star and it is bright!

• judy

• Di

The story is fake. Jean-Louis Chancel bought the Chateau Val Joanis in 1977 and has a lot of success. He never would sell his beloved vineyard to the two Ignorants.

I wonder if the news about all the house-buyings are true. I don’t believe it anymore. I think it’s Brangelina spreading stories to stay in the mags and to fake an interesting adventourous life, while they are drinking alcohol in the evening, watching a stupid soap opera and fight about it.

• lora

181 Di

WOW, you are really dumb. LOL right, they need to spread rumors in order to stay in magazines? lmao.

• http://htt// Go AWAY

181 Di : 08/03/2007 at 5:09 pm

You need to take your medicine .

• http://MSN gena

Love the Jolie-Pitts. I am in the processing of collecting all of their movies!

• Di

I’m Famous cousin. Sad dumb fanatics.

• Don’t insult Jared

The one who said they are buying the place was Jared.

• judy

• Kitten

166[~Famous~] : 08/03/2007 at 4:52 pm

Most[~Famous~] un-undercover closet dwelling Maggot in history.

• Dragonfly

Ahhhh, patience pays off, always.

I am having a good laugh at all the false drama people need to create around these two.

It’s plain as the nose on your face that they are happy and living as normally as they can. Yes, they are rich and famous and beautiful… so why does that automatically translate to fighting and troubles behind closed doors?

Some of you watch too many soap operas and reruns of Dynasty.

I get the impression that they do very simple things together and get the same pleasures out of it that any couple would.

And too, the biggest laugh are these yokels coming on here claiming to be “insiders” and to know what all the publicists are talking about, haha!! Sure, the same insiders who have said every single thing that turned out to be wrong over the last 2.5 years…yeah, I’m gonna believe *that*, haha!!

And nothing against Jared, but I don’t buy that they have really purchased a vineyard. Right now there no confirmation, so I am going to just wait and see.

Time always tells the truth, ya’ll! Good to get a little glimpse of them looking relaxed and happy. The smile on Brad’s face says it all. That’s one happy man! I think he’s been tickling Angie’s tender spots with that scruff and making her laugh alot, ummmm hmmmm. Angie’s cross tat is peeking out, cute! Shiloh and Z look comfy in their PJ’s and are looking girly in their pink and little shoes. The hags want to say something negative about the way the kids look, and oh dear… there isn’t anything! LMAO!

• Sandy

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!

I missed them sooooooooooo much, but I’m so happy they managed to escape and spend some quality time together in the south of France !!!

They are just a perfect family, not to mention- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD !!!

The girls are so adorable, Angie looks awsome in white jeans and good Dad Brad is so happy and relaxed with his ‘little ladies’.

I hope they had unforgetable holiday!!!

God bless the Jolie-Pitts !!!

• http://MSN gena

I hope those who watch Angie and Brad’s facial expressions to decide if they are happy or not will note; that Brad and Angie are SMILING!!!!!

169 spunky : 08/03/2007 at 4:57 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!! 19. I am getting old. LOL. Love these pictures of the family. Even Perez blasted the tabs a little. :)

• first and last post

re: #106 ashby : 08/03/2007 at 3:51 pm
    Hey there ashby…now don’t make fun of me, it’s just a thing I have. I’m certainly not perfect but some posters just don’t care and that’s what provokes me to stand up for the english language. Have you ever read Tom Robbins “Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates”?…his main character is a CIA agent who is proud to be a member of the grammar patrol…funny book by the way. I highly recommend it.

• Missouri Fan

Did you see the links I posted twice for you this morning?

• Third Party

185 Don’t insult Jared : 08/03/2007 at 5:18 pm
    The one who said they are buying the place was Jared.

And Jared’s just quoting the paparazzi caption from the place where he got the pitures.

• D.j

ok we saw pic but do these prove they are not in the break up way if you didn`t believe it so why many mags not just intouch or tabloid no some other about every mags around the world talk about they are in the break up way you really think these story are all made up but i don`t think so if there were nothing or no problem why people talk about it all the time i believe that there is a truth base in every thing mag and public people talk about and i`m sure about a break up story i believe they will break up until janurary 2008 and i`m sure brad and angulina are bored from each other and this is not just about kids they can have their kids and each one of them go to their own way there is a story among publicist that they are really upfor break up and i believe if you didn`t believe tab you must believe pub and they also say that brad is up to become friend with jen again please before say anything just think and give me a good reason about jane pitt see jennifer aniston you can`t b/coz you don`t have one not the thing you said before b/coz it was sth for you to make you calm down get your fact straight.there is always sth true in magz story .

• Brad’s tights

Tom Cruise is a joke. He wants to be cool but he just isn’t

• HEY!!!!!!

191 LOVE ANGELINA : 08/03/2007 at 5:28 pm
    169 spunky : 08/03/2007 at 4:57 pm

19 is not old. I am a lot older then you and I am not old.
    Happy Birthday!! and always enjoy every year!!!

wow making nasty comments about a child, your mother must be oh so proud.

• Nisha

196 D.j : 08/03/2007 at 5:45 pm

Goodness Gracious! Periods and Paragraphs are your friends.

Most other mags that published about a breakup copied, I repeat, copied the same information from L&S and Outta Touch. Don’t.You.Get.It?

• Passing Through

Oooh…I finally have a chance to read the last thread and I see I have another stalker –

237 yes : 08/03/2007 at 1:48 pm
    228 Passing Through : 08/03/2007 at 1:40 pm
    JARED! DUDE…I THOUGHT I ASKED YOU TO PUT A WARNING AT THE TOP OF YOUR HOMEPAGE WHEN YOU PUT UP PIX OF X! I was just about to go get some lunch and now I’ve gotta clean the barf off my keyboard again!

the constant rude and vulgar comments from this poster leads one to wonder what she in fact looks like.

judging from the personality, repulsive comes to mind.

Actually…it’s not a new stalker…just an old one with a new name that’s stolen from someone else on the board.

Hey, beeyotch…you really need to grow a spine and post under your regular name. Then again, I wouldn’t want you to join the human race when the invertabrate snake family suits you so well. So while you’re slithering around on your belly stalking my every post…I’m just going to sit here and laugh because I know who you are and you know I know who you are…and you know I don’t give two frozen farts what you think.