Brad & Angelina's Vineyard Venture

Brad & Angelina's Vineyard Venture

Part Deux!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie board their private jet on Wednesday in Angouleme, France with two of their kids — Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 14 months.

The couple have decided on a chateau in Southern France — Chateau Val Joanis — and are in the process of buying a vineyard. Their exclusive photos of their “soon to be swiped” up vineyard are in the gallery.

UPDATE: Also included are pictures of Brad & Angelina‘s recent helicopter ride…

Brad & Angelina… still going strong! 10+ pictures of the Jolie-Pitts and their new vineyard venture are inside…

brad angelina vineyard 01
brad angelina vineyard 16
brad angelina vineyard 17
brad angelina vineyard 18
brad angelina vineyard 19
brad angelina vineyard 20

Michael Buckner/Getty

355 Responses to “Brad & Angelina's Vineyard Venture”

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All

1. 76
    missouri girl Says:

Gosh dang he looks sooooo good….Brad does yea Brad,all of em do but Brad looks good,uh huh, he does…….omg.he does

2. 77
    delilah Says:

Thank you!! This makes my day!

3. 78
    missouri girl Says:

24 NADIA LIKES SIENNA :) : 08/03/2007 at 2:42 pm
    Beautiful couple.Agree?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY 2..

4. 79
    sisi Says:

I SEE A LITTLE TUMMY IN PICTURE 5 .

ANOTHER BABY IN WORKS …… NEXT YEAR OFF OF FILMS , MMMMMMMMMMM.

5. 80
    HAGS Says:

75 audrey : 08/03/2007 at 3:15 pm

I think you’re a closet fan .. coz if you’re bored you’re not gonna post in this thread .. yeah Brad, Angie and the kids you can’t resist them that’s why you are here.

6. 81
    HAGS Says:

72 missouri girl : 08/03/2007 at 3:15 pm

Missouri girl = twokids2

7. 82
    PinkStar Says:

79 sisi : 08/03/2007 at 3:20 pm
    I SEE A LITTLE TUMMY IN PICTURE 5 .

ANOTHER BABY IN WORKS …… NEXT YEAR OFF OF FILMS , MMMMMMMMMMM.

********************************************************

So it not just me.LOL

8. 83
    jen who Says:

23 tina : 08/03/2007 at 2:41 pm
    _______________________________________________
    you nasty bottomfeeding s*lut. nothing better to do than to slag off a woman who is your superior in every way, huh?

9. 84
    missouri girl Says:

81 HAGS : 08/03/2007 at 3:27 pm
    72 missouri girl : 08/03/2007 at 3:15 pm

Missouri girl = twokids2
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` yOU WISH YA oL’ hag……

10. 85
    Ellen Says:

Love them, Thanks JJ.

11. 86
    Gabby Says:

Wow Shiloh is getting so much bigger, I can’t wait to see her get a little older so she can run around and play with her siblings.

12. 87
    juju Says:

Did they brought the property? Because it’s fantastic! Look:http://www.val-joanis.com/index.htm

13. 88
    jo-ann Says:

I’m so happy for angie and brad and children,brad ie such a good father and a good partner and lover for angie, i just had to throw the lover part in,but he is so hands on with the children,angie sweetheart you have you a good baby daddy,and he has himself a good little mamacita.love this family.i am so happy for them.

14. 89
    HAGS Says:

84 missouri girl : 08/03/2007 at 3:29 pm

yeah girl coz i read your posts on the other threads and your definitely not a FAN so stop pretending to be one ..ok !!! You are a true blue hater.

15. 90
    Nana Says:

aww shiloh is so darn cute!

16. 91
    g121 Says:

guys look at angie’s attire//love it!! its suits her! i dont thing anybody could rock that jeans better than her! love love it!

17. 92
    aimee Says:

66 sandisk

Good points. This family is on vacation, and are looking very happy and relaxed and the haters are losing their sh@t about it! Who are these people who think THEY know best about how Angie and Brad are raising their children? Do they have children, and if so, would they like people telling them how to raise their children?

Oh the horror!! Brad and Angie went on vacation..? they may be buying a house in France!?! Terrible parents!!!

This type of complaint is only reserved for Angie and Brad. No one complains about Tom CRuise taking his kids all over the globe when he shoots his films..and he did that with Conner and Bella when they were younger.

No one says a word when Johnny Depp says his kids always go with him on location, or when he isnt working, they spend half the year in France and the other in the US. Or when he bought an Island!! CAn you imagine what people would say if Brad or Angie bought an Island??

I could go on and on.. Many actors’ families travel with them. It isnt just Angie and Brad’s kids. And may I point out that, just staying in one place doenst guarrantee a more stable home. Home is where the heart is..cheesy but true.

I just can’t get over the arrogance of some posters who think THEY know BETTER about someone elses family! The kids look happy and have been said to be good kids and very bright. They are obviously loved and well cared for. Isnt THAT the most important thing?

18. 93
    piper, with a low Says:

Awwwwwww… the baby girls are in their PJs. Too cute.

Looks like Z is back on the job. You point, girl!

I love the candids… the J-Ps look completely relaxed and in good spirits. And it’s too cute that the pilot/crew member is interacting with both girls.

Lord love them if they buy a vineyard and chateau, especially if it’s within the same region they were in for the last week or so; complete privacy. And Brad is sporting a mountain man beard; Angelina, bed hair and some weight.

19. 94
    Saria Says:

#45 Tina
    Grow up

20. 95
    suspicious package Says:

Howdy everyone! Back from a glorious two week vacation in the mountains. In my travels, I was exposed to all the bottom feeding rags on the newsstands proclaiming the latest Pitt-Jolie split. I tell you, they know their core audience and what they’re gonna pay for. The minute these two are not on the radar, a bunch of dramatic split-up stories get materialized out of these reporters ar**holes.

But was there every any doubt that this family would still be going strong? Great to see the latest pics. Love these guys more than ever (and I have my own family to concern myself with)! Hello to all the regulars and not-so-regulars. Hope you’re having a great summer.

21. 96
    missouri girl Says:

93 piper, with a low : 08/03/2007 at 3:38 pm
    Awwwwwww… the baby girls are in their PJs. Too cute.

Looks like Z is back on the job. You point, girl!
    And Brad is sporting a mountain man beard; Angelina, “bed hair” and some weight
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ what is bed hair? Brads beard for sex?….lol…just asking what ya mean.

22. 97
    M Says:

ZOMG THE MOST PERFECT FAMILY IN THE UNIVERSE!! I THINK I JUST HAD A FAMILIASTIC ****** BY JUST LOOKING AT THE PICS! JUST JARED ROCKS.

losers

23. 98
    HAGS Says:

ugghhhh just becoz i mentioned the toxic name my comment is awaiting moderation.. ok BYE again peeps.

24. 99
    missouri girl Says:

SHOUT OUT TO cutie——— aren’t these pics gr8. The girls look so cute, you got your fix now. Have a gr8 day and evening all. I hope it is a uneventful evening until I get home from work tomorrow morning. I will just wait and see if more pics surface by then…….. Oh I hpe so, I wanna see Mad and Pax 2.

25. 100
    ashby Says:

Great to see the family looking so happy and relaxed. I think Angie has gained a few lbs.(take that you stupid no nothing Ted C.) Both girls look adorable in their jammies. The also both look very alert. Z with her little pointing finger and Shi taking in everything. I guess the boys were already on the plane?

BTW, I think Brad looks great, and I love his hats. :lol: